Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Me thinks a big lightening shield if in order... Like that covers the whole of him... That would of been cool to protect from C4 and C5 explosions!

Thinking about it, he should easily be able to use that one technique Tsunade used against Kabuto to switch his nerve signals around.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Thinking about it, he should easily be able to use that one technique Tsunade used against Kabuto to switch his nerve signals around.
    but he really needs to know a lot about the human body. we don't know if he knows those kinds of things and i highly doubt he does.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    but he really needs to know a lot about the human body. we don't know if he knows those kinds of things and i highly doubt he does.
    Well he did spend two and a half years with an elite medic nin, I'm sure he picked up a thing or two. Besides, all shinobi should have a decent concept of the human body, so they'll no whats lethal, whats not, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Well he did spend two and a half years with an elite medic nin, I'm sure he picked up a thing or two. Besides, all shinobi should have a decent concept of the human body, so they'll no whats lethal, whats not, etc.
    well i see your point. after all he did learn from orochimaru which means he had access to kabuto so he probably knows more of the human body than the average shinobi in the narutoverse.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i think "that" jutsu is like an improved chidori, kinda like parallel to the wind rasengan
    but he has a passive healing power now -_-... hes imba lol

I wonder if Sasukes going to come up with a few lightning clones. That would be pretty pimp.

Edit: These forums lack emotes. :(

Quote Originally Posted by ryusukai1990 View Post
    he has lightning needles that he can through to peirce things
    Umm yea, there called NEEDLES, THERE are small and thing, Kunais are large, Would most likely save more chakra using knives since they conduct electricity very well

The needles were more for precision than damage, though a few electrically charged needles of chakra in the right places could seriously screw up the nerve processing in the body. I dont really see how you can pull them out either, I mean its electric chakra, it would be like trying to pull solid lightning out of your body.

I agree, lightning clones would be totally pimped. Punch to the face, bzzzt, electric shock!