Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Wow, I do not remember that haha. Thanks for the clarification HB

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    i liked this episode.. even tho they add stuff that was not in the manga..
    How is that a bad thing considering the quality of the animation Just be thankful we didnt get another Team Gai vs Team Gai episode.... *shudder* This was probably the best shippuuden episode in terms of the animation, awesome job.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Anytime bro/sis?
    That would be bro ty

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    There were a few extras added in the episode that wasn't in the manga, i.e. did Kakuzu say he fought the 1st in the manga?
    Of course he did that why everyone suspected him one of the 1st Akatsuki members

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    wow never really had high expectations for naruto (anime) fighting just liked the story but that was some classic fighting action-awesome hope they keep this animation team (like that guy mentioned earlier) kakashi v hidan totally awesome fight and shikimurui really impressing me-thats the true skill of a shinobi not just being powerful but making most of your skills-he is a strategesit but he still damaged kakuzu (electric attack) more than anyone else even kakashi as far as i cam see-

just one thing shikumaru said that if ino missed her mind jutsu thingy she would be out for seven seconds- WHO FREAKING CARES- big help she was concious at least contribute to the team and do something except running forward and getting caught straight away
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    o yeah and if kakuzu thought the first then how the hell did he survive the fight-yeah he's defintely strong but no where near strong enough as some one as powerful as the first hokage-or am i wrong???
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

WELL THE FIRST DOES HAVE A TRACK RECORD FO THINKING HES KILLED HIS OPONENTS wn thier still alive
    and for a guy with 4 lives faking a death shud be easy

(lol srry 4 the caps)

: thanks to sir Chaos

Excellent Episode, the animation in this one was brilliant, I wish the entire shipuuden was like this, Hope they continue with the new artist team

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

I remember everyone talking about "budget cuts" and Akama showing pictures of this episode last week talking about poor drawing. No offense to those people but this episode was brilliantly animated and there should be no complaining of poor animation. The fight scenes were so good, I might have to watch this ep again.

The fighting scenes never disappoint in Naruto (except for fillers). Sarutobi vs. Oro, Naruto vs. Sasuke, Sakura vs. Sasori...they were all movie-like quality fights with great animation and direction.

I can't wait until
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Compared to previous episodes it was horrible.
    Huh?