Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar

Ergo Proxy on Fuse

Thu 8/9 they are airing 2 and 3 in english and then on Sat 8/11 they are showing 1,4,5,6,7,8, and 9 then Sun 8/12 they are airing episode 10. Don't ask why they are doing it in that order, I have no idea. I'm looking forward to seeing how badly they slaughter it in the dubbing. However the series was so worth watching I won't miss watching them no matter how bad the dubbing is. I love cerebral anime like that.I know Dish Network has Fuse, but I'm not sure about Direct tv or cable, so if you want to watch it check the US local listings.

I have to ask what the hell is Geneon thinking changing Lil Mayer's name to RL1. Everything else isn't bad, the translation isn't even horrible, but to change one of the main characters name arbitrarily, what are they thinking?

The only other problem that comes to mind is the order they list the episodes as, they are all wrong ep.1 is labeled 6, 10 is 1 I mean wth?
    Last edited by NPG; 08-12-2007 at 04:30 PM.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Don't doublepost, ChaosRising.

Is Ergo Proxy so good? I watched only a few minutes of the first episode and dropped it...

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    It's phenomenal - Probably my fave ever anime tbh.

And her name can be Real, Ril or Lil. Although RL1 seems a bit suspect >_>

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    The series is great. It's one of the few out there that can honestly be labeled as intelligent. The way it was colored all dark was way cool. The characters were well thought out and the story line progressed well from beginning to end. There were a number of times when you might think you figured it out, but in the end all previous ideas about the core meaning of the story were blown apart. Giving up after the first episode was a waste, while the first episode wasn't very enlightening regarding things to come. How often do first episodes do much more that introduce the characters and give a general feel for the world they live in? If you knew what a series was about after a few minutes of the first episode, what would be the point in watching any after that? Personally I think this series was every bit as good as Death Note, if not better. However if you don't like anime that makes you think, you won't like it. The story line builds well and comes together like a jigsaw puzzle.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleplugerine View Post
    It's phenomenal - Probably my fave ever anime tbh.

And her name can be Real, Ril or Lil. Although RL1 seems a bit suspect >_>
    I've seen you say that about many different anime. ¬_¬

I got pretty bored and dropped it, just wasn't for me, and hey I love the plotless E7 eps.

:\ never got into it because it just bored me, but the animation is good.

More at
    My Deviantart