Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Yamato works

  1. #21
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,492
    So you might be wondering why this thread resurfaced but I had an idea pop into my head when I was rewatching an old episode of Naruto.

    We know Tsunade gave Tenzen the code name Yamato and its also written on the pillar below the surface where Danzou meets with Root. We also know Yamato means ancient japan in RL so this idea just came to me....


    My Idea:

    What if there was an ancient ninja named Yamato Senju who was the former leader of the Senju clan famous for his skill as shinobi tactician. He was also skilled for his ability to bring out the hidden talents of his students.

    One day 2 young boys with fierce determination and great potential caught his eye named Hashrima & Tobimaru. He decided to take them under his wing along with a girl named Touka and trained them. Little did he know his stundents would revolutionzie and forever change the shinobi world. On his death bed he decided that Hashrima would be the new leader of the Senju clan and entrusted thier fate to him.


    ( Touka Senju was in a flash back scene behind Hashrima and her name was mentioned in the Databook as a female ninja skilled in Genjutsu )


    Yamato was famous for writing several books (not the pervy sage types) on shinobi tactics kind of like in RL "The art of war" by Sun Tzu which are still used in Konoha today.

    I thought it would be intresting if Danzou as a young shinobi read the books and admired them adhering to them but embracing a much colder darker interpetation of them that hepled form him into the shinobi he is today.


    Anyways well this is my idea of how it could tie everything together thru some historical backstory. Of course there is no real evidence of this as this idea really just came to me when I started to wonder who trained Hashrima and Tobimaru but thats that.

    Anyways what do you think about this general idea?


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  2. #22
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    I hate you POW
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  3. #23
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915

    Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    So you might be wondering why this thread resurfaced but I had an idea pop into my head when I was rewatching an old episode of Naruto.

    We know Tsunade gave Tenzen the code name Yamato and its also written on the pillar below the surface where Danzou meets with Root. We also know Yamato means ancient japan in RL so this idea just came to me....


    My Idea:

    What if there was an ancient ninja named Yamato Senju who was the former leader of the Senju clan famous for his skill as shinobi tactician. He was also skilled for his ability to bring out the hidden talents of his students.

    One day 2 young boys with fierce determination and great potential caught his eye named Hashrima & Tobimaru. He decided to take them under his wing along with a girl named Touka and trained them. Little did he know his stundents would revolutionzie and forever change the shinobi world. On his death bed he decided that Hashrima would be the new leader of the Senju clan and entrusted thier fate to him.


    ( Touka Senju was in a flash back scene behind Hashrima and her name was mentioned in the Databook as a female ninja skilled in Genjutsu )


    Yamato was famous for writing several books (not the pervy sage types) on shinobi tactics kind of like in RL "The art of war" by Sun Tzu which are still used in Konoha today.

    I thought it would be intresting if Danzou as a young shinobi read the books and admired them adhering to them but embracing a much colder darker interpetation of them that hepled form him into the shinobi he is today.


    Anyways well this is my idea of how it could tie everything together thru some historical backstory. Of course there is no real evidence of this as this idea really just came to me when I started to wonder who trained Hashrima and Tobimaru but thats that.

    Anyways what do you think about this general idea?

    You certainly have a wild imagination, I love your fanficing skills. Cool idea but what if yamato also had mokuton and was the one who showed Shodaime how to use it effectively. Tsunade as a child prolly met the old yamato and that's why she chose to name Tenzou, yamato, because it reminded her of the old mokuton user. Do you like my addon?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  4. #24
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post

    You certainly have a wild imagination, I love your fanficing skills. Cool idea but what if yamato also had mokuton and was the one who showed Shodaime how to use it effectively. Tsunade as a child prolly met the old yamato and that's why she chose to name Tenzou, yamato, because it reminded her of the old mokuton user. Do you like my addon?

    Nah I like Mokutan to be a Hashrima exclusive ability that makes him stand out from the rest.

    If Yamato Senju exsisted in my mind he would be in his late 40's - early 50's when Hashrima & Tobimaru where kids about 6-10 years old. Also he died passing the title off leader to Hashrima who was maybe 20 yrs old and so Tsuande knows of him only thru lore of his legend as a brilliant shinobi tactican.

    Just as any famous shinobi even dead leaves a legacy for new generations to follow.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  5. #25
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915

    Cool I have another idea

    What if Shodaime made a wood doll for Tsunade and she named it yamato. So she named Tenzou after her favorite doll which was a keepsake and reminder of her grandfather. LOL
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  6. #26
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,492
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    What if Shodaime made a wood doll for Tsunade and she named it yamato. So she named Tenzou after her favorite doll which was a keepsake and reminder of her grandfather. LOL



    Rokudaime Sennin I didnt know Comedy was one of the 7 paths of pain.


    - However in seriousness the problem with this idea is that it doesnt connect with Danzou's Root base with the words Yamato on them.



    On another note a blander idea could be Yamato Works could be some construction company based in the Land of Fire but this is kind of boring.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  7. #27
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Just sounds like the company's name to me.....

  8. #28
    IRL, when construction companies or landscapers finish a job, they leave some sort of mark to represent their work. I'd have to agree that it's just a company name of some sort.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •