Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bleach Hope we see more of adult Nel.

Loved that fight, Nel kicked his ass. Never could figure out why everyone thinks Noitoira had the upper hand in that battle? I've read the manga and now seen the anime, and as far as I can see he doesn't land a single hit. She slashes his chest open, kicks him around, blocks his cero with her bare hands, clearly has faster sonido, and then breaks his zanpakuto...

Like I said, she kicked his ass!
    Last edited by Saikyo Espada; 11-19-2008 at 08:00 PM. Reason: forgot something
    "The next time you hear this name, it will be your last!"

come on, you can't put that on a show directed towards kids, that was even a little much for a shonen manga.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    No fingers in Orihime's mouth. Boooo~~~

I was looking forward to them animating that scene.

Spoiler!
    Orihime NEEDED those fingers between her lips ** because all of that Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun, (repeat for an additional 30mins) got on my freakin nerves!

episode was cool and all but damn, they could have at least let all the characters come save the day. did they have to draw it out soooo long? started to remind me of dbz or naruto. cant wait for tuesday

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    episode was cool and all but damn, they could have at least let all the characters come save the day. did they have to draw it out soooo long? started to remind me of dbz or naruto. cant wait for tuesday
    My feelings were reversed. I actually feel like the anime is moving too fast but, it's only following the manga. At this rate the anime should catch up to the manga in no time, unless the anime starts taking two week breaks off air or introduce another filler arc.

I hate how Bleach has 300 plus chapters yet, still has an extremely undeveloped storyline! All the wrong fights happen in the series and then to make things worse, they drag on forever. There are so many questions that need to be answered, yet all we ever get are more fights. The roster for Bleach is entirely too big to have come this far with what we have now. At this rate alot of characters either need to be killed off or become reciepants of character development. Too bad we all know that won't happen.

Crap! I forgot the flashback arc. Nevermind the anime should take a while to catch up afterall. If they're smart they'll elaborate on the flashback and flesh out the storyline a little more.
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 11-20-2008 at 03:50 AM. Reason: forgot something

All I have to say about this episode is SHUT THE FUCK UP ORIHIME. I can only imagine if this was a two part special, or a movie. I think I would've punched a hole through my monitor, and probably ripped my ears off my head.

Aside from that, I loved the synchro-cero, but was disappointed that they..."edited" some scenes..

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    All I have to say about this episode is SHUT THE FUCK UP ORIHIME
    agreed

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    quality episode-so funny with the censorship that was jokes-who would of thougt that pesche and dondo-freaking-cha could use cero-oh yeah nice intro to kenpachi-if i never already read the manga(and knew kenpachi wa gnna show up) i pobabbly would of fell of my chair-keep it up bleach anime team
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Bleach Episode 195 has been released in Raw form by Horrible Raws. The Episode is entitled:“Pesche's Seriousness". Dattebayo has subtitled Bleach episode #195. You can download this episode via bittorrent by going to dattebayo's bittorrent tracker. OR you can download our provided Direct D/L(s) and encodes which will be added as they become available.

SUB
    [DB]_Bleach_195_[B9E1F112]
    Bleach Episode 195 MP4

SUB MKV [HQ]
    Bleach Episode 195 Rapidshare
    Bleach Episode 195 Megaupload

Cool! I haven't seen this episode but I'm glad to know the captain(s) have finally showed up.
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

This episode was really moving and I gotta applaud the anime directors and actors. They really made it more dramatic and translated it well. I felt sorry for Ichigo .. especially the pain and agony he was enduring when Tesla broke his arm and the scene where his sword fell was very striking.