Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    well for one that was all of five minutes of the ANIME episode, Anime isnt canon look at all those fillers, we didnt see why the kyubi starts attacking, and from what happened in the manga up til now the kyubi showes signs of intelligence so it may have had a reason to attack konoha.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    umm, He said he doesnt have the mind to control his power fully, he isnt commenting on his intelligence. Have you forgotten nine tails and shukaku, they do have intelligence, he is commenting on power control.
    are you forgetting they both had a Jinchuuriki

The theory was Kyuubi had a Jinchuuriki before Naruto thats why he knows Madara and about Kyuubi been mindless without a Jinchuuriki
    question have u ever seen a Bijuu talk without a Jinchuriki No
    because as the link says they're mindless without a Jinchuuriki
    Last edited by Diesuke; 08-06-2007 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesuke View Post
    OK about the kyuubi been mindless without naruto or a Jinchuuriki here is proof.In the 1st
    ep. of the anime you see the Kyuubi Destroying everything without a reason.He didn't talk he didn't say i'm going to kill the fourth or anything he was just acting like a wild animal.The Sanbi is the only one without a Jinchuuriki and he was mindless check out the link.Again it only a theory so don't rip my head off like some people ironmaidenlive22
    I can't even believe your using that as an argument. It was just a small introduction to show who the Kyuubi was and how powerful he was. That's it. He's not a mindless beast.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

The extrem powerfull summons with tails are called demons... yes i remember that it was sayed some where... but to the his theory hhhmmm meyby madara was having kyubi but then madara died and then kyubi go aut and was angry because some one use his power or something or just the summons was angry because the poeple called them and it looks it could be just look on gamabunta or manda hau they angry when some one bring them to they world(angry could be wrong say but they dont seem to be to happy)...

OK about the kyuubi been mindless without naruto or a Jinchuuriki here is proof.In the 1st
    ep. of the anime you see the Kyuubi Destroying everything without a reason.He didn't talk he didn't say i'm going to kill the fourth or anything he was just acting like a wild animal.The Sanbi is the only one without a Jinchuuriki and he was mindless check out the link.Again it only a theory so don't rip my head off like some people ironmaidenlive22
    umm you dont hear him talk because its BRIEF introduction to the show. they never showed how the 4th sealed him either. Just watch when the kyuubi talks to naruto. doesnt that show intelligence? Btw sorry if im one of those ppl, Ur theories r outta this world though

but yah deisuke, your in a naruto manga forum try not to use the anime as proof for anything, and your theory is bunk
    Last edited by tatsukai1990; 08-06-2007 at 07:54 PM.

made by [DFX]

umm you dont hear him talk because its BRIEF introduction to the show. they never showed how the 4th sealed him either. Just watch when the kyuubi talks to naruto. doesnt that show intelligence? Btw sorry if im one of those ppl, Ur theories r outta this world though
    Umm u say the kyuubi talks to naruto
    Naruto is the Jinchuuriki
    yes that shows intelligence but he would be talking without him been inside naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ryusukai1990 View Post
    but yah deisuke, your in a naruto manga forum try not to use the anime as proof for anything, and your theory is bunk
    Isn't the anime based of the manga

Please don't doublepost Diesuke, Franky-sama has already warned you about this
    -Spade
    Last edited by Asce; 08-06-2007 at 08:51 PM.

umm, go to wikipedia, It talks about knowledge of how to control the power, not there avg intelligence. Are you telling me, the kyuubi wouldn't remeber being sealed within naruto? your theory is very very very very weak. Tthey talk about power, not regular intelligence. So they get magically smarter if being sealed?
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-06-2007 at 08:02 PM.

Umm u say the kyuubi talks to naruto
    Naruto is the Jinchuuriki
    yes that shows intelligence but he would be talking without him been inside naruto
    Isn't the anime based of the manga
    kyubi also talked to sasuke, anime creators have the right to take creative liberties from the manga, look at FMA or DBGT

made by [DFX]

umm, go to wikipedia, It talks about knowledge of how to control the power, not there avg intelligence. Are you telling me, the kyuubi wouldn't remeber being sealed within naruto? your theory is very very very very weak. Tthey talk about power, not regular intelligence. So they get magically smarter if being sealed?
    umm are you reading the same link as i am what did he say :It lacked a mind to actually control the power. That means they need a Jinchuuriki
    It didn't say it didn't know how to use his powers or it lacked a mind that can control the power. He just said it lacked a mind

Quote Originally Posted by ryusukai1990 View Post
    kyubi also talked to sasuke, anime creators have the right to take creative liberties from the manga, look at FMA or DBGT
    yeah kyubi talked to sasuke why cuz he was inside naruto

Again please avoid double posting and instead use the edit button.
    -Spade
    Last edited by Asce; 08-06-2007 at 08:49 PM.