Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lightbulb The Kyuubi and Madara

The Kyuubi said he knew Madara and his eyes where as evil as sasukes
    In Gara's village they had a Jinchuuriki before him maybe they did the same thing in the leaf village.So that means Madara knew Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki or Madara was Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki.Because Kyuubi couldn't have remeber him without a Jinchuuriki
    All Bijuu without a Jinchuuriki are just mindless beasts and can't use all there powers. This theroy maybe wrong.
    Last edited by Diesuke; 08-06-2007 at 07:46 PM.

umm do you even read the manga? none of what you say would make sense. Jinchuuriki aren't mindless beasts. You should also know once you extract the bijuu, your dead. why would he remove the kinchuuriki from himself?

deisuke you need to read the manga cuz everything you said makes no fucking sense and is wrong. bijuus aren't mindless beasts, we don't know if madara was the third MS user becuz all we know about him is that the kyuubi has met him and his chakra was more sinister than the kyuubi's. and why the hell would he remove a bijuu from himself. he would die as a result of the bijuu extraction. you really need to read the manga before you come up with any theories.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

what were u sayin about me not knowing nothing about the manga
    copy and paste this in to the url box http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=31251

That's the Sanbi.

Completely irrelevant to ANYTHING.

about the taking Jinchuuriki out of his self it was wrong but its only a theory
    but about the mindless Bijuu check out the link for your self

yeah it was the Sanbi but didn't he say it was mindless and didn't know how to use its full power

edit: please don't double post Diesuke. I realize you are new to the forums, welcome, but make sure you are familiar with the rules. Just edit your first post next time.

Thanks
    Last edited by Franky; 08-06-2007 at 07:08 PM.

well i think that only applies to some because the shukaku need full rein and needed gaara to be sleeping and not in control of anything and also the kyubi is plenty smart how would he even remember the name uchiha madara if he was mindless

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

umm, He said he doesnt have the mind to control his power fully, he isnt commenting on his intelligence. Have you forgotten nine tails and shukaku, they do have intelligence, he is commenting on power control.

okay, the kyubi before having a host was able to level mountains with its tail, and was able to take on konoha, and the shukaku needed gaara to go to sleep to gain full power, remember when it was said that the host of the shukaku couldnt sleep because if he did the one tail would take control. and he was talking about intelligence on the kyubi's part, memory is a sign of intelligence

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

OK about the kyuubi been mindless without naruto or a Jinchuuriki here is proof.In the 1st
    ep. of the anime you see the Kyuubi Destroying everything without a reason.He didn't talk he didn't say i'm going to kill the fourth or anything he was just acting like a wild animal.The Sanbi is the only one without a Jinchuuriki and he was mindless check out the link.Again it only a theory so don't rip my head off like some people ironmaidenlive22