Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Beer and Music

[JUiCE]'s art thread. (currently taking requests)

Hey Everyone, Welcome to my Inner Sanctum.

Instead of making a thread everytime i upload or finish a drawing, im just going to post it here. Ill only be posting my latest stuff, but you can view my older drawings in here: My MS Albums
    And my latest stuff will be posted on here, and my Deviant Art: BLS-SDMF
    hope you enjoy people, and i would love to hear your comments or suggestions, and if you would like, request something, if i have time and space, ill add it to the list.(good thing i draw quick, so my list wont always be long)

Click For Full View

Album cover of Behemoth's latest album, Evangelion. i was really amazed by both the album art and the album itself that i felt like drawing the cover as a tribute. this drawing was done with Sepia Sakura Pens

Click For Full View

i decided to draw this cause ive never really seen cool konohamaru drawings, so i thought adding one to the internet would be cool. drew sarutobi, asuma n naruto to make it seem as if it was konohamaru's thoughts, like..THIS IS FOR THEM THREE!!!, some might think why there isnt a shadow clone behind konohamaru supporting the rasengan. well, i wanted konohamaru to seem strong n able to do it without a SC. this was done with Sharpie Pens.(not the permanent markers)

Click For Full View

saw something like this online, i asked the dude who drew this on his website and he was kind enough to let me use his idea. Storm has always been my favorite x-men character, second being Angel. this was done with Sharpie Pens, the black background was colored in with a black sharpie.

Click For Full View

hell yeah, my nickname. ive been practicing some on tagging, tagging and graffiti really catches my attention and fills me with inspiration. the font was colored with Prismacolors, the "paint splatters" were done with sharpies.

Click For Full View

Jetfire the TRANSFORMER (not a gundam, damn u dylan). Jetfire has always been my favorite g1 autobot, because im a big fan of the decepticons, and as many know, jetfire used to be an autobot, so therefore, hes an awesome autobot. very strong and epic like. i decided to make this drawing seem real messy and sketchy, so i did this..lol it was done with Sharpie Pens.

Click For Full View

this is NARUTO and whatever his name is...lol on his shoulder, yeah, sage mode naruto is a badass. got this image from the manga cover of naruto, volume 45 or so..cant remember. i know it seems like it was photoshopped or something, but its not, as many know that im a traditionalist, i dont use PS for art. reason it looks like this is because i just messed with the lighting after scanning the drawing. this was done with Sharpie Pens.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Nice timing bro I just hopped on my comp. I'll critique it when I feel like it
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Banned
    The behemoth and gundam pictures look really good.

Beer and Music
    its not a gundam:/
    its Jetfire from Transformers..hmm..imma add some descriptions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    its not a gundam:/
    its Jetfire from Transformers..hmm..imma add some descriptions
    I never was into Transformers, thought it was a gundam. Looks good regardless

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Konohamaru's Rasengan isnt small enough.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Konohamaru's Rasengan isnt small enough.
    xD
    dammit..

v nice, would it be alright for me to colour the naruto lineart? I really love the image and need some practice on the old P/S (check my deviantart to see what I mean )

-K

http://kain-abel.deviantart.com/

KAINANDABEL Colour Gallery

Beer and Music
    uhh..hmm..yeah dude, ive seen ur coloring, not bad man, i like it. yeah u can go ahead and color the naruto linear, just give me credit lol. if u wanna start doing some stuff together, pm me dude