Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who is Dadan?

I don't think Dadan would have been they're trainer. Maybe Dadan could have been Garp's wife, or maybe she was just a baby sitter or a friend of the families.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Umm...If Dadan is Luffy's trainer, good chance that she's either a bounty hunter or a marine. There is no way Garp would leave Luffy and Ace in the hands of a pirate like Shanks.
    True, but it could have been someone that Garp trusted a lot in, like a individual who is neither a pirate or marine officer. Dadan could have been someone who dated Garp, or even a old family member that took care of the children when Garp was on duty.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    True, but it could have been someone that Garp trusted a lot in, like a individual who is neither a pirate or marine officer. Dadan could have been someone who dated Garp, or even a old family member that took care of the children when Garp was on duty.
    Funny enough, neither Luffy nor Ace has mentioned that. Children these days are so ungrateful and forgetful. Even Garp has forgotten her.

The chance is, we will get to meet her in the future. And of course, she must be in the grand line for that meeting. Normal people don't really go from East Blue to Grand Line for commercial reasoning. So I bet Dadan is no normal person.

How do you know they forget her(we don't even know if this person is a woman yet)?

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks

Heir of the will of D
    Umm...If Dadan is Luffy's trainer, good chance that she's either a bounty hunter or a marine. There is no way Garp would leave Luffy and Ace in the hands of a pirate like Shanks.

Female Luffy, fufu. I think Oda drew a female Luffy before. Basically it was Luffy with a sailor moon wig and lots of lip stick. I bet Luffy's sister looks nothing like Luffy. Which part of Dragon or even Ace resembles Luffy anyway?
    They all have black hair <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    How do you know they forget her(we don't even know if this person is a woman yet)?
    Nobody mentioned her. And it was the village chief who finally cracked, not Luffy or Ace or Garp. But that's just Oda's funny way to putting it. Besides, you do have a point. Luffy never mentioned Garp, right?(But he's got a good reason for doing that).

Quote Originally Posted by Count_D View Post
    Garp's hair is white.

Please don't double post; just edit your first post.
    Last edited by Franky; 08-06-2007 at 05:44 PM.

Duke don't double post, edit your last post.

Quote Originally Posted by Count_D View Post
    I hope your joking.

Nobody mentioned her. And it was the village chief who finally cracked, not Luffy or Ace or Garp. But that's just Oda's funny way to putting it. Besides, you do have a point. Luffy never mentioned Garp, right?(But he's got a good reason for doing that).
    I don't see a reason to mention her at all during the whole series. They're not the type to talk about their past.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks

Oops, my apology. Don't feel like editing it now. :p

edit: you felt the need to make another post rather than edit your 2 previous?! Next time try harder!

Thank you,
    The Management
    Last edited by Franky; 08-06-2007 at 05:45 PM.

I belive that Dadan is trainer, cos if she is Luffys mother then she would know what luffy had done.

Just like Dragon knows where and what luffy is doing (that loguetown arc proves it)

Quote Originally Posted by Olmi_McFly View Post
    I belive that Dadan is trainer, cos if she is Luffys mother then she would know what luffy had done.

Just like Dragon knows where and what luffy is doing (that loguetown arc proves it)
    We don't know if Dadan knows about what is Luffy doing. And Dadan can be a male... just cuz it sounds like a female name we can't be sure of that, just look at Brook, Chuu, Bearsy, Foxy...