Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Can anyone tell me the title of the music and any other info that was playing in the background when Zoro was standing there, bleeding..................it sounded more like instrumental music.

I also think it was the same music playing when the Strawhat Pirates were facing the CP9 group in a face-to-face stand-off.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    Man, this anime is still as poorly animated as the early episodes I've seen of one piece Oo

This could have been a great anime with a good staff, what a waste
    In Animation, One Piece > Bleach and Naruto both together.

One of the best episode of One Piece. Man One Piece kick so much ass it can't even be compared lol.

-_-'
    can't agree with that.. Some of naruto's episodes are just amazing in animation quality (gaara vs lee ; naruto vs sasuke), too bad naruto's anime is boring and the animation quality changes every episodes

Can't say about bleach, I've seen too few. D-grayman seems really well animated though I don't like the manga

When I watch one piece, all I see is retakes of many captions from the manga in motionless pictures. Where's the animation ? 24 frames of the same picture, then another 24 frames for the next picture. I mean the fights could be awesome if entirely animated.

Maybe I'm dead wrong and I'll be grateful if someone can point me out an episode of one piece anime where the animation quality is top high
    Since somebody said in this thread that the episode 377 was well animated, I watched it, so I was disappointed :(