Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Well i'm not responsible for the ranking, but i quess it's cos it is used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, that is an A-Rank jutsu.

IMO Naruto has made the whole Kage Bunshin catalogue look quite much like shit, except maybe a couple nice tricks.

Edit: Some sources say it's used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin, some say normal Kage Bunshin, i'm quessing tajuu. Don't really remember when it was in the series/manga.
    Last edited by Yishay; 08-12-2007 at 04:28 AM.

why do you all have to start bitchin about naruto when you find out an argument youve been using to prove sasuke is better is fliped on its head and ends up proving that naruto comes out on top in that field just leave it ok naruto knew more jutsu pre time skip and hes leant the oda rasengan, wind release rasengan, rasen shuriken and that combo jutsu he does with yamato and sasuke has lernt the chidori current, the extended chidori, chidori senbon and chidori kusanagi and summoning snakes but who the hell cares the number of jutsus dnt meen anything its a pointless argument.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Banned
    who's bitching? its just that naruto's "jutsu" list is way too cheesy.

do you remember dragonball Z ? remember Gotenks? all the retarded move names he came up with? like every action he did was a different move.

I mean seriously thats just way too many variations of kage bunshin.
    u use kage bunshin and throw a shuriken and all of a sudden its not kage bunshin no more lmao dats just weird.

well actualy it is because he used the bushin to clone his equiptment simple hes not as talented as the 3rd who can just do it without cloning himself but thats obviouse he just isnt made to do jutsu with that level of control so i would say its more of a variation on the 3rds jutsu.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

what you said was bs naruto uses kage bushin wich are b rank and were on a scroll of secret jutsu, you purposly misquoted the info given to make him look weaker than he is so jusat stop the cheep shots and stop these disscussions about jutsu there pointless jutsu only prove that your caperble of high level jutsu nothing about power or anything just that he lernt jounin level jutsu when he was a preeteen.

and of corse the rendan is going to be at a high level it requires you to make allot of shadowclones wich would leave you with barly anychakra if you were a normal nin. thats why that techniqe is a secret from weak nin because its dangerouse to use.

and it was a whole diferent game when you were sayin sasuke surpassed naruto "he lernt loads more over the time skip" blah blah blah... sasuke is way more powerful lok what he did in the diedara fight blah blah...

edit: please stay on topic about the data books and info of that nature not character bashing i like this thread and i dnt want it to turn into a sasuke vs naruto battle field like so many others if you wana prove anything just use the data (read how to interprate it first) and just review there styles unbiasly and put to gether a mini data base of your favorite chars for every one to see and then use it as evedence for arguments in other threads based on what they are rearly like in a fight not just he has 8 he has 6 he win and it may turn out to be a graeat thread for eveyone.
    Last edited by gray fox; 08-12-2007 at 04:14 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    what you said was bs naruto uses kage bushin wich are b rank and were on a scroll of secret jutsu, you purposly misquoted the info given to make him look weaker than he is so jusat stop the cheep shots and stop these disscussions about jutsu there pointless jutsu only prove that your caperble of high level jutsu nothing about power or anything just that he lernt jounin level jutsu when he was a preeteen.

and of corse the rendan is going to be at a high level it requires you to make allot of shadowclones wich would leave you with barly anychakra if you were a normal nin. thats why that techniqe is a secret from weak nin because its dangerouse to use.

and it was a whole diferent game when you were sayin sasuke surpassed naruto "he lernt loads more over the time skip" blah blah blah... sasuke is way more powerful lok what he did in the diedara fight blah blah...

edit: please stay on topic about the data books and info of that nature not character bashing i like this thread and i dnt want it to turn into a sasuke vs naruto battle field like so many others if you wana prove anything just use the data (read how to interprate it first) and just review there styles unbiasly and put to gether a mini data base of your favorite chars for every one to see and then use it as evedence for arguments in other threads based on what they are rearly like in a fight not just he has 8 he has 6 he win and it may turn out to be a graeat thread for eveyone.
    lol not for nothing but i'd think other ppl would agree with me, and ur post sounds like ur naruto fanboy feelings are hurt. Jeez, i only said his move list sounds extra cheezy with all the kage bunshin replicas. It's like his move list kage-bunshined itself lol haha to add more high level jutsus.

Kage Bunshin is definetly a great technique as we've clearly seen it allows for a lot of things. I just dont agree that every time u do sumthing different with it thats almost exactly the same as sumthing else u'd regularly do, deserves a high ranking whole new jutsu name mention.

Heck its almost like he'd get "Kage Bunshin no Picking Your Nose no Jutsu" an A rank jutsu just cuz he cloned himself and picked his nose with all the clones helping. And then he'd scratch his ass and make a whole nother A rank jutsu called Scratch Your Behind Bushin no Jutsu..

Sasuke did learn more jutsus than naruto over the time skip he's shown his strength in diversity.

I do see a difference in Kage Bunshin and Tajuu Kage Bunshin. Like i see a difference in Rasengan and Odama Rasengan.

Same for sasuke I dont qualify all the fire techniques as whole different technique a lot of them look similar lol i dont count that. To me he has the some weak fast Katon jutsus and then he has the big bad katon jutsus. Personally i just say he has Katon jutsu to group it all together since its practically the same thing.

never have i entered a discussion of comparisons and mentioned each and every single katon jutsu as something different. I group 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    wher'es this info coming from? plz dont tell me its' wiki pedia..which again i remind everyone is NOT always 100% accurate, because ANYONE can add any random piece of fake info into it.
    yes but i think people check it to make sure there is no bs
    Last edited by gdupninja; 08-13-2007 at 06:58 PM.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    yes but i think people check it to make sure there is no bs
    that would b impossible u kno how much info its in there, and how many times it gets edited a day? thats exctly why it's "editable" because its so hard to fill it all up and keep it corrected. They dont check it unless they receive a complaint, and the idea is that if u see sumthign wrong, u should go n edit it urself.

*Sigh* If you're gonna make an argument, don't do it with wikipedia as your main source, and if you want people to take you seriously, learn proper grammar PLEASE.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!