Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Emperor

Character reevaluations

Well since Kishi hasn't come out with a 3rd databook for post time skip yet, so what do you think the new characters current abilities are. If you've never seen the old data books it was divided into 8 sections: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Inteligence, Power, Speed, Stamina, and Seal. All on a 0-5 scale with halves. Like Kakashi's taijutsu in databook 2 was 4.5.
    Databook 2 Sasuke
    nin: 3.5
    tai: 2.5
    gen: 1.5
    int: 2.5
    pow: 3
    spd: 3.5
    stam: 3
    seal: 3

my reevaluation is
    nin: 5
    tai: 4.5
    gen: 4
    int: 4.5
    pow: 4
    spd: 4.5
    stam: 3.5
    seal: 4
    by the way I'm kinda a Sasuke fan boy so yeah I might have graded him a bit high
    Last edited by AznDevil; 08-06-2007 at 07:50 AM.

I'd have Sasuke more like this...

nin: 4.5
    tai: 3
    int: 3.5
    pow: 3.5
    spd: 4
    seal: 3.5

Sasuke is still best at ninjutsu, but with sharingan activation, obviously his genjutsu is high as well. Sasuke's taijutsu isn't that great from what we've seen (he probably used taijutsu more before the time jump)

Have you guys noticed that after people learn good jutsu, they stop using taijutsu? Look at Itachi, he masses mangekyou sharingan and a shitload of jutsu, but we've barely seen him punch someone.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post

Sasuke is still best at ninjutsu, but with sharingan activation, obviously his genjutsu is high as well. Sasuke's taijutsu isn't that great from what we've seen (he probably used taijutsu more before the time jump)

Have you guys noticed that after people learn good jutsu, they stop using taijutsu? Look at Itachi, he masses mangekyou sharingan and a shitload of jutsu, but we've barely seen him punch someone.
    Lol well, part of the reasons I gave him his stats was based on the databook 2 stats of Kakashi, I gave him his stats saying he's stronger then Kakashi, while according to your stats Sasuke is still worse then Kakashi. And seriously the guy took down an Akatsuki member and he doesn't have a single 5! I maybe a Sasuke fan boy but, I think your underestimating him a bit.
    Last edited by AznDevil; 08-06-2007 at 08:11 AM.

We've really barely seen him in a real fight.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

i mostly agree.id put his speed and intelligence half a point higher and genjutsu and ninjutsu a half point lower. kryu i think you gave sasuke a bit to much . sasuke got him in ninjutsu and speed i agree but maybe not taijutsu. i think they are about even in that
    Last edited by gdupninja; 08-09-2007 at 05:09 PM.

Sasuke dont use tajutsu anymore (hand to hand combat) because now he use sword and ninjutsu like chidori (nagashi close, sword midle, nidlees long etc)
    nin 5 (after all oro jutsu and onw jutsus i think its good note)
    tai 3,5 (he dont use taj no more so i think that he got only a little beter on it)
    gen 4,5 (not as good as itachi but still much more impressive than before)
    int 4 (hes genius but tsunade says that kakashi is too )
    pow 4 (or higher we still dont know hau strong is "that" jutsu)
    spd 4,7 (iven akatsuki was impresed )
    stam 4 (2 time nagashi and many times chidori plus sharingan...)
    seal 3,5 (his not too good and qiuck and it seems that he dont like to use it )

Banned
    You guys are all wrong, or just dont understand the concepts of Naruto.

I posted up all the databook info and i posted ranks and everything if u look around.

Sasuke has ALWAYS been a Taijutsu type of ninja. It's one of his strong points. Taijutsu is NOT simply hand to hand combat, it also includes weapons, this was explained earlier in the series.

Just like Asuma used those two bladed knuckles in his taijutsu or how tenten uses a bajillion weapons in hers. That's all taijutsu. Throwing shurikens is a form of taijutsu. Taijutsu is all fighting that isnt done by using ninjutsu or genjutsu.

If you take a look at the things Sasuke has done so far, he's shown his new taijutsu abilities in his super speed and his use of his sword. And let's not forget he punched the crap out of Deidara.

Any how in my ratings i double the values for clarifty as i dont like ".5" scores. Here's what i believe is the appropiate current Sasuke strength.

Sasuke's stats by end of part 1
    Sasuke [Total 45]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 7
    Taijutsu - 5
    Genjutsu - 3
    Intelligence - 5
    Power - 6
    Speed - 7
    Stamina - 6
    Seal - 6

Sasuke's stats in current shippuden (based on my knowledge and analysis)
    Sasuke [Total 68]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 10 (ninjutsu improves with the amount of jutsu u learn. Sasuke learned a lot)
    Taijutsu - 7 (above average taijutsu without a doubt)
    Genjutsu - 7 (above average genjutsu, it's possibly higher than this, yet to be seen)
    Intelligence - 9 (fight with deidara proved his amazing battle intelligence)
    Power - 7 (above average power. on par with Naruto)
    Speed - 10 (halways been a speedy guy. And we've seen he has become much faster)
    Stamina - 8 (possibly higher. seems to be able to perform lots of jutsus)
    Seal - 10 (he's always been good with seals, and it takes a lot of 'em to perform jutsus so im sure he's improved this a lot)

Um then why naruto was first fighting kakashi and kakashi told him that show the first leason: taijutsu and when naruto see that kakashi has grabbed something naruto start thinkign whats going and the meaning of tajjutsu has ben reveald ;P.
    Ninnjutsu: hmmm meyby its 10...
    Taijutsu: hhmmm 7 its not so big...
    Genjutsu: hhhmmm 7 yes i think its correct because he oonly use only sharingan
    inteligence: 8 his not so smart
    power: 7 hmmmm its good
    speed: 10 hmmm i whoul say 9 because when gai opens the gate his superior and then 10: meyby iven 8...
    Stamina: 7/8 its good
    Seal: 8 meyby lower because seal its seems that he know more but he dont use them as qick as kakashi...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Um then why naruto was first fighting kakashi and kakashi told him that show the first leason: taijutsu and when naruto see that kakashi has grabbed something naruto start thinkign whats going and the meaning of tajjutsu has ben reveald ;P.
    Ninnjutsu: hmmm meyby its 10...
    Taijutsu: hhmmm 7 its not so big...
    Genjutsu: hhhmmm 7 yes i think its correct because he oonly use only sharingan
    inteligence: 8 his not so smart
    power: 7 hmmmm its good
    speed: 10 hmmm i whoul say 9 because when gai opens the gate his superior and then 10: meyby iven 8...
    Stamina: 7/8 its good
    Seal: 8 meyby lower because seal its seems that he know more but he dont use them as qick as kakashi...
    what??? id idnt understand the first part of ur post.

any how intelligence is based on IQ and/or knowledge. Sasuke has shown plenty knowledge to be a 9 compared to others that displayed the same abilities to think.

And speed isnt only movement speed it counts reaction speed. Rock Lee at the end of part 1 has a speed of 8. Asuma has a speed of 9. Kakashi also has a speed of 9. and IMO Sasuke is eitehr equal or faster than Kakashi.

who said that Sasuke doesnt use seals as quick as Kakashi? notice anyone doin seals in Naruto lately? they only really showed seals being done at first during the beginnin on naruto because well we were all being introduced to it, and the genin were slower at making the seals. As they grow they get more used to making these seals and become faster at it, notice how Itachi does his seals so fast that u dont even see him do it?

sasuke

nin: 7
    tai:8 he has a sword lol
    gen: 10 the sharingan
    int: 8
    pow: 6 he doesnt have rearly powerful jutsus
    spd: 9 super fast
    stam: 6 not allot of chakra
    seal: 4 well he doesnt use them now

total: 58

heres narutos lol

nin: 10 uses super jounin/kage level techniques
    tai: 7
    gen: 4 well he can escape from weak genjutsu but thats about it
    int: 7 lol hes still abit slow but allot smarter in battle than he acts out side
    pow: 10 rasen shuriken nuff said
    spd: 7
    stam: 10+ even without the kyubbi hes got tons of chakra with the kyuubii maybe 1000 lol
    seal: 4 not allot of seals but he can summon gambuta

total:59

i fink these are pritty acurate for each as im not a fanboy and fink there pritty even and my stats show that to
    Last edited by gray fox; 08-06-2007 at 05:54 PM.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!