Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 79
  1. #21
    †gangsta† kryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    you are a fanboy ive been reading ur posts for a while now, anyone reading ur posts knows ur either an naruto fan or just anti-sasuke thats a no brainer. same as u can assume that Sasuke is one of my Favs since i constantly defend him. Why deny ur true nature?
    i second that. no offense to anyone, but grayfox is definitely a Naruto lover.

    i got so tired of the bs he wrote after proving him wrong several times regarding (Naruto vs. Sasuke) that i didnt even bother going back to those threads.

    anyhow, back to topic...

    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    the fact that we haven't seen sasuke and naruto fight any battles with everything they've got makes pisses me off cuz it's really hard toestimate their abilities and growth over the time skip.
    Even though we haven't seen Sasuke or Naruto fighting any battle with "everything they've got", doesn't mean we can't estimate their growth and abilities.

    from the quick glimpse of Orochimaru and Sasuke's conversation over the horde of defeated hunter-nins, we can assume that Sasuke um... pwns.

    not to mention the recent Deidera vs. Sasuke fight, which shown us Sasuke's increase in Speed, Genjutsu, and Techniques that could even solo and overwhelm an Akatsuki member.

    On the other hand, Naruto got KO'ed by Itachi's finger and almost got KO'ed once again by Kakuzu (but saved by Yamamoto/Kakashi) after his first attempt to Futon.

    Now, here's my evaluation on Naruto and Sasuke (not using numbers)

    Ninjutsu: Sasuke > Naruto
    Taijutsu: Sasuke > Naruto
    Genjutsu: Sasuke > Naruto
    (i talked about this like 100 times, look here if you think im wrong)
    Spoiler!


    Intelligence: Sasuke > Naruto
    Power: Naruto>Sasuke
    Speed: Sasuke > Naruto
    Seal: Sasuke > Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

    Uchiha = God

    Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

  2. #22
    Full Member gray fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    uk baby yeh!
    Posts
    332
    ffs rite i like sasuke more than naruto thats a fact so stop saying otherwise

    fact 2 i hate sasuke fanboys and fangirls their the ones who chat bs about some husge powergap based on sasuke using lightning needles, swords and raising his hand to do something and assume its a jutsu so powerful it would have killed all of team yamato.

    fact 3 all sasukes new jutsu so far are useful but weak narutos new jutsu are some of the most powerful ever seen and you can only base strenght and power from what weve seen in the manga not speculation so naruto has made a huge improvement in power over sasuke so the powergap favors naruto.

    fact 4 naruto and sasuke have never fort each other post timeskip so theres no evedence that cotradicts the power gap naruto has over sasuke so logicaly you should all asume naruto is stronger till they fight.

    fact 5 any argumet that involves the words "probably", "must have over the time skip" or "what if" is based on bias speculation and no one should listen to it along with idears based on a cs3,mangekyou or a giant rasen-shuriken untill they are shown in the manga.

    now heres where me liking sasuke more comes into the argument as ivwe said in other pose and this i think sasuke will win thats all even though all the evedence goes against it and you sasuke fan boys/girls think the same but dissregard all the proper evedence that is in the manga that shows naruto is stronger (up to now).

    this is the part where my fanboyism kiks in and says that sasori would kik both there asses no sweat(he doesnt even have skin to sweat so im right about that) and he would have the hardest time with naruto because his advantage of 101 to 1 on sasuke will fall to about 1 to 20 or more to narutos side.(that involves a few facts too but no assumptions that sasori has an uber pupet because he put his hand up and the al said dnt use "that".
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

  3. #23
    Veteran Member gdupninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    I'd have Sasuke more like this...

    nin: 4.5
    tai: 3
    gen: 4
    int: 3.5
    pow: 3.5
    spd: 4
    stam: 3.5
    seal: 3.5

    Sasuke is still best at ninjutsu, but with sharingan activation, obviously his genjutsu is high as well. Sasuke's taijutsu isn't that great from what we've seen (he probably used taijutsu more before the time jump)

    Have you guys noticed that after people learn good jutsu, they stop using taijutsu? Look at Itachi, he masses mangekyou sharingan and a shitload of jutsu, but we've barely seen him punch someone.
    i mostly agree.id put his speed and intelligence half a point higher and genjutsu and ninjutsu a half point lower. kryu i think you gave sasuke a bit to much . sasuke got him in ninjutsu and speed i agree but maybe not taijutsu. i think they are about even in that
    Last edited by gdupninja; 08-09-2007 at 05:09 PM.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by kijounokuuron View Post
    Naruto's speed has to be more or less average compared to the people he is fighting. Sasuke is almost certainly significantly faster, having to use Chidori + Oro training.

    Naruto seems to be able to move as fast or faster than many of the other characters (see the movement scenes during the Gaara rescue parts. His reaction seems to be the relatively slow thing about his speed (and reaction does count for a lot)

    Think about it though, he had to take a direct hit against Kabuto to be able to hit him with rasengan, but 30% Itachi used a genjutsu to avoid it during the gaara portion (not to say he couldn't have just dodged it, but naruto didn't miss when he wasn't trapped in the genjutsu.

    Kakashi had to take Naruto's movement more seriously during that semi-lame test after the time skip.

    Kakuzu also went to lengths to avoid letting him get close, which I take to mean that his arm speed/movement is at least fast enough to make just dodging a risky endeavor (though the "area of effect" thing has a definite impact here).

    Since the timeskip, has there been a single enemy who has desired to engage naruto in close combat? Given the defensive/dodging abilities of many chars early in the series, his speed must be at least average to worry them that much or they'd just pull that "you can't hit me" dance that seems conventional in martial arts epics.

    And before you quote the 30% thing, that's just 30% of chakra, which limits power and amount of ninja techniques. I think from what we've seen it's safe to say clones have the identical physical abilities to the host, so the fighting effectiveness of a clone is much more than the % of the user's chakra the clone gets (still not full potential, of course, but physical abilities are an important element in fighting).

    As far as which one is stronger, Sasuke has been stronger for most of the series (except probably between the death of the third and when he got cs2), so I'd guess he's probably still stronger. It's mostly speculation though, since we really haven't seen much of a fight for either one that would indicate how well they would do against each other. They've each mostly been fighting mid-long range opponents that we've seen. Also, we've yet to see the full capabilities of Sasuke for sure and most likely Naruto either (since I assume Jiraya taught him *something* during those years and Naruto has yet to be in an extended non-Kyubii fight since the timeskip afaik)
    That's a pretty sound opinion i also agree on the 30% chakra thing.

    however one thing

    Naruto has never surpassed Sasuke.

    He did increase his abilities but at the end of the series Naruto had a total of 37.

    Sasuke started with a total of 37. And then it increased to 45.

    Thus Naruto has never officially surpassed Sasuke. Since Sasuke has also been developing.

    Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    ffs rite i like sasuke more than naruto thats a fact so stop saying otherwise

    fact 2 i hate sasuke fanboys and fangirls their the ones who chat bs about some husge powergap based on sasuke using lightning needles, swords and raising his hand to do something and assume its a jutsu so powerful it would have killed all of team yamato.

    fact 3 all sasukes new jutsu so far are useful but weak narutos new jutsu are some of the most powerful ever seen and you can only base strenght and power from what weve seen in the manga not speculation so naruto has made a huge improvement in power over sasuke so the powergap favors naruto.

    fact 4 naruto and sasuke have never fort each other post timeskip so theres no evedence that cotradicts the power gap naruto has over sasuke so logicaly you should all asume naruto is stronger till they fight.

    fact 5 any argumet that involves the words "probably", "must have over the time skip" or "what if" is based on bias speculation and no one should listen to it along with idears based on a cs3,mangekyou or a giant rasen-shuriken untill they are shown in the manga.

    now heres where me liking sasuke more comes into the argument as ivwe said in other pose and this i think sasuke will win thats all even though all the evedence goes against it and you sasuke fan boys/girls think the same but dissregard all the proper evedence that is in the manga that shows naruto is stronger (up to now).

    this is the part where my fanboyism kiks in and says that sasori would kik both there asses no sweat(he doesnt even have skin to sweat so im right about that) and he would have the hardest time with naruto because his advantage of 101 to 1 on sasuke will fall to about 1 to 20 or more to narutos side.(that involves a few facts too but no assumptions that sasori has an uber pupet because he put his hand up and the al said dnt use "that".

    Ur sooo full of it bro, now i see what that other guy said bout arguin with u being pointless so i'm gonna put it in terms that you cant deny unless ur blind.

    LOOK AT THE DATABOOKS
    1 & 2

    THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN ABILITIES BETWEEN SASUKE AND NARUTO! 29 TO 37 (8 POINT DIFFERENCE), AND THEN 37 TO 45 (8 POINT DIFFERENCE)

    GET OVER IT ALREADY SASUKE > NARUTO. KISHIMOTO WANTS IT TO BE THAT WAY LIVE WITH IT.

    The "facts" you say arent facts at all and no offense to anyone, but anyone at all who claims "well Naruto has uber powerful jutsus, sasuke's jutsus are weak" is just pulling random nonsense out of where the sun dont shine.

    if you want me to shut you down on this, go ahead and make a thread but please lets stick to the subject matter and not pull out things from our donkeys. (get it?)

    everyone has their own right to an opinion, but at least let it make some sense. and let it be based on what we already know to be proven 100% accurate (like databooks 1 n 2 for example hint hint). Speculation is a tricky monkey to get a grip on, because the truth is that NOBODY is gonna be 100% right, its very very unlikely.
    Last edited by K-oz; 08-09-2007 at 08:52 PM.

  5. #25
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Okay, first of all...*smacks everyone* Now then, the topic...is about character evaluation points based on the skill we've seen in the manga and the previous databooks which k-oz has provided. This is not a place for you to argue about who you love, and what not. I don't care if a person gives Naruto all 5 ratings and Sasuke all 1 ratings. They're obviously biased, that doesn't mean you have to go on and derail the thread in an argument about it.
    -Spade


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  6. #26
    Can anyone post Orochimaru's and Jiraiya Data from Part 1 and 2

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Can anyone post Orochimaru's and Jiraiya Data from Part 1 and 2
    they dont exist
    classified top secret "unknown"



    in regards to the big bright red post .... i'll behave lol

  8. #28
    Veteran Member gdupninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,365
    what are nejis rankings


    Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

  9. #29
    Regular Member Traiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    38
    Without the *.5 crap because it's stupid lol here's what I think it's like:

    Original Naruto
    Sasuke [Total 45]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 7
    Taijutsu - 5
    Genjutsu - 3
    Intelligence - 5
    Power - 6
    Speed - 7
    Stamina - 6
    Seal - 6


    Naruto Shippuden
    Sasuke [Total 68]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 10 (We've seen his incredible ninjutsu ability - it's amazing)
    Taijutsu - 8 (Just right, remember Sasuke has shown his sword fighting abilities and that counts as taijutsu)
    Genjutsu - 7 (Obviously above average but we haven't seen much - more to come I'm guessing)
    Intelligence - 9 (He deserves this no matter what, he fought his ass off against Deidara - making no mistakes at all, he was just caught off guard occasionally)
    Power - 7 (His strength is above average for sure.)
    Speed - 9 (His nearing 10, it's still possible for his movements to be read by ninjas without the Sharingan though)
    Stamina - 8 (possibly higher. seems to be able to perform lots of jutsus)
    Seal - 8 (Bit of an estimated guess, we haven't seen him perform as many hand jutsus etc yet, probably is quite efficient at it though - using Sharingan especially)

    That's pretty much it. It may seem high but remember - Sasuke is Kishimoto's favourite character. Sasukes still a young kid and he was able to defeat an Akatsuki member. No doubt he'd be able to take out ANBUs - not even Gai would be much of a problem for Sasuke unless he used the gates. Even then, there's a chance of Sasuke abusing the Sharingan at that moment.

  10. #30
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    You've overestimated Sasuke so much. If he's made that high, what are you going to make those who are stronger? The point is, there shouldn't be anybody who's abilities are all 10. You have to leave room for these people to be defeated.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Similar Threads

  1. Which Bleach character could be you?
    By Jinoh in forum Boredom Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 08:14 PM
  2. Who's Your Favourite Character/s?
    By Narhbos in forum Bleach
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:37 AM
  3. Favorite DGM character(s) ?
    By omgshoes in forum D.Gray-man & Bakuman
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 03:32 PM
  4. The Ultimate Character
    By Diesuke in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •