spd: 9 super fast
    stam: 6 not allot of chakra
    seal: 4 well he doesnt use them now

total: 58

heres narutos lol

nin: 10 uses super jounin/kage level techniques
    tai: 7
    gen: 4 well he can escape from weak genjutsu but thats about it
    int: 7 lol hes still abit slow but allot smarter in battle than he acts out side
    pow: 10 rasen shuriken nuff said
    spd: 7
    stam: 10+ even without the kyubbi hes got tons of chakra with the kyuubii maybe 1000 lol
    seal: 4 not allot of seals but he can summon gambuta

total:59

i fink these are pritty acurate for each as im not a fanboy and fink there pritty even and my stats show that to
    u arent a fan boy? dude i've seen ur posts lol ur definetly a naruto fan boi, either that or just anti-sasuke. So he's a lil something for ur mind to chew on.

Naruto and Sasuke's stats at the end of naruto part 1.
    Naruto [Total 37]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 6
    Taijutsu - 4
    Genjutsu - 2
    Intelligence - 3
    Power - 6
    Speed - 6
    Stamina - 8
    Seal - 2

Sasuke [Total 45]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 7
    Taijutsu - 5
    Genjutsu - 3
    Intelligence - 5
    Power - 6
    Speed - 7
    Stamina - 6
    Seal - 6

these are OFFICIAL stats, as you can see Sasuke out performs Naruto in EVERY area, except for Power (where they are tied) and Stamina where Naruto has the upper hand.

Stamina = Chakra.

Any how ninjutsu rating is based on the number of jutsu techniques the character has or display NOT how powerful each technique is(as power can vary). Sasuke has always had a higher rating than Naruto because Sasuke knows more ninjutsu techniques and of high level to boot.

Naruto has 3 main ninjutsus. The Sexy Jutsu, Summon Jutsu, Kage Bushin, and Rasengan.
    Sasuke has Chidori, and a ton of fire jutsus (he uses a LOT of fire techniques), and can perform other ninjutsus easily. Thus his rating in ninjutsu has always been superior to Naruto.

now lets compare it in Shippuden. Naruto has only gained the Oodama Rasengan which is another variation of the same thing. He hasnt really shown ANY new ninjutsu at all since shippuden started. the only one that can really count is the wind rasengan that's incomplete.

however sasuke has shown the chidori current. which isnt just a different chidori at all, thats a completely different technique. as well as the chidori sword. And to increase this he's shown how he's able to use Orochimaru's jutsus as well. So his increase in ninjutsu techniques must be head over heels over naruto.

Taijutsu has never been Naruto's strong point. Taijutsu is about actual combat skills. Sasuke has always shown to be better than naruto at taijutsu. And this is a fact shown in the past 2 databooks.

Sharingan is a doujutsu it's not a genjutsu. It's a doujutsu CAPABLE of inflicting genjutsu, however sharingan's true might is in combat, as it can be used to compliment ANY technique, wether it's ninjutsu (Kakashi strong point), Taijutsu (Sasuke's strong point) or Genjutsu (Itachi's strong point). This is really the first time we ever seen Sasuke use Genjutsu, and though it does seem pretty good, i dont think it's at max. That's saved for the likes of Itachi/Kurenai/3rd Hokage n such.

BTW anyone with half a brain can escape from weak genjutsu. Notice how Sakura already knew how to dispel genjutsu back in the day.

Intelligence is NOT naruto's strong point again look at the databooks 1 and 2. You are giving Naruto too much credit because u like him. That's fine, but try to base ur arguments on the actual facts bro. Naruto had intelligence 2 in the beginnin and then it increased by 1 point by the end of part 1. Thus it indicates that Naruto really doesnt get much smarter.

Sasuke however had much higher intelligence, however his improvement wasnt too big either. but given his new use of sharingan to help his tactics which count for intelligence, he must skyrocketed. I believe naruto will eventually have a big increase as well since he can learn faster by using his clones now.

Their power stats have ALWAYS been equal. Power is not the power of ur techniques, power is your body strength as a whole. That is what this stat is for. Max Power is reserved for people like Gai or Tsunade who can break a mountain with a punch.

Speed, i believe naruto got faster but not much faster so yeah 7 would work maybe 8 even. Kakashi has speed 9 as a reference. Sasuke must have speed either equal or superior to Kakashi. Naruto is likely below.

Speed = Movement Speed and/or Reaction Speed.

Stamina = Chakra, so Naruto should naturally be higher than Sasuke since this is his strongest field. Max should be appropiate, however from databook 1 to databook 2, Sasuke made a BIG improvement in this field. Thus it's safe to assume that he would continue to expand on this and this would explain why he still had enough chakra to summon manda during his fight with Deidara. Chakra level 6 is on the same level as Kakashi who we know has a weakness in stamina.

Seals = Seal making ability and seal knowledge. Sasuke has always been great at making seals, and like i said someone before just because u dont see him making the actual seals doesnt mean he isnt. He's just doin it too fast to be shown. They explained this concept when Itachi came about and he would do jutsus and u'd never see him making seals.

But those stats was of the begining of chunin exam...and after the month of training they was preety stronger look on sasuke after that month he increased his speed, chakra/chakra manipulation (to use chidori you must use it well), ninjutsu, seals (only 3 seals but still seals ) and taijutsu and mayby sharingan... and naruto now hhmhmmm chakra control, seals, use the kyubi power hhhmmm umm i think its it ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    But those stats was of the begining of chunin exam...and after the month of training they was preety stronger look on sasuke after that month he increased his speed, chakra/chakra manipulation (to use chidori you must use it well), ninjutsu, seals (only 3 seals but still seals ) and taijutsu and mayby sharingan... and naruto now hhmhmmm chakra control, seals, use the kyubi power hhhmmm umm i think its it ...
    for sasuke it seems he grew a whole lot during his training with Kakashi to learn chidori. he managed to increase his speed, ninjutsu, seal and other things. in order to perform chidori properly. the rest of his improvement came after the chunnin exam.

k-oz im not a fan boy and your basing your stats on sauke on asumptions about him like his chakra but he ran out in the fight with deidara and that didnt last a noware neer aslong as narutos chakra training even if you dnt count the 1000X usage he gets from his clones.

irll let you off on the jutsu thing that sasukes shuld be higher because he knows more but all narutos are stronger so the stats arnt a good comparison of there jutsu i based them on bothe jutsu level and the ammount for a good overall comparison.i also agree with you about the intelegence but his slight increase has had a big effect on the eficency of his combat.

when i did narutos taijutsu i was factoring in the kyuubis strenth,speed,ability to change form, and its unpredictability wich overwhellmed sasuke in their fight even whith the sharingan but i did it as a meen of narutos and kyyubis to give a more presise comparison of how they would do in battle.

as for speed narutos slow theres not much else to it unless he is in kyyubi mode.

and for seals sasuke mite no more but hes lernt from kakashi about the weaness of seals and doesnt use them anymore as he showed iin his deidara fight.

k-oz my stats were to give a fairer picture of how theyed both do in a battle not basic statts that are biased to sasuke for being smarter because sasuke fans would use this as a comparison of strenth when having more jutsu in battle doesnt rearly make a diference when just one of the opponents can kill you in an instant.

p.s i like sasuke more hes just kwler than naruto but i am sasoris fanboy lol im just stiking up for naruto because people say theres a giant powergap when the fact is sasuke would probly beet naruto but only because hes smarter he isnt more powerful and i defend sasuuke when people use naruto having powerful jutsu as an example of him being more powerful because allot or strength without being smart enought to use it corectly is weaker than having little power and the brains to get out its full potential.(like when someone said the jinchurikis are more poweful than their host because some dnt have the brains to huse it unlike the kyuubii )
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    k-oz im not a fan boy and your basing your stats on sauke on asumptions about him like his chakra but he ran out in the fight with deidara and that didnt last a noware neer aslong as narutos chakra training even if you dnt count the 1000X usage he gets from his clones.

irll let you off on the jutsu thing that sasukes shuld be higher because he knows more but all narutos are stronger so the stats arnt a good comparison of there jutsu i based them on bothe jutsu level and the ammount for a good overall comparison.i also agree with you about the intelegence but his slight increase has had a big effect on the eficency of his combat.

when i did narutos taijutsu i was factoring in the kyuubis strenth,speed,ability to change form, and its unpredictability wich overwhellmed sasuke in their fight even whith the sharingan but i did it as a meen of narutos and kyyubis to give a more presise comparison of how they would do in battle.

as for speed narutos slow theres not much else to it unless he is in kyyubi mode.

and for seals sasuke mite no more but hes lernt from kakashi about the weaness of seals and doesnt use them anymore as he showed iin his deidara fight.

k-oz my stats were to give a fairer picture of how theyed both do in a battle not basic statts that are biased to sasuke for being smarter because sasuke fans would use this as a comparison of strenth when having more jutsu in battle doesnt rearly make a diference when just one of the opponents can kill you in an instant.

p.s i like sasuke more hes just kwler than naruto but i am sasoris fanboy lol im just stiking up for naruto because people say theres a giant powergap when the fact is sasuke would probly beet naruto but only because hes smarter he isnt more powerful and i defend sasuuke when people use naruto having powerful jutsu as an example of him being more powerful because allot or strength without being smart enought to use it corectly is weaker than having little power and the brains to get out its full potential.(like when someone said the jinchurikis are more poweful than their host because some dnt have the brains to huse it unlike the kyuubii )
    you are a fanboy ive been reading ur posts for a while now, anyone reading ur posts knows ur either an naruto fan or just anti-sasuke thats a no brainer. same as u can assume that Sasuke is one of my Favs since i constantly defend him. Why deny ur true nature?

im basing my stats on assumptions?? lmao do u hear urself? look at the topic this whole thread is about making ASSUMPTIONS. Educated guesses BASED off what we've seen and the previous stats given to the characters. The chakra thing is not just based off the fight with Deidara, Sasuke's chakra started at 4, then improved to 6. So obviously he's been working on it.

On the jutsus...Naruto's jutsus arent stronger. Strength of the jutsu is based on many factors that can vary. For example in their first 1 on 1 fight that Kakashi interrupted, its obvious that the Rasengan was more lethal than Chidori. However afterwards during their battle in the valley of the end, they clashed Chidori vs. Rasengan many times over and Sasuke won 2x. He won when he stabbed Naruto in the shoulder, and he won again in the final clash that ended the battle.

Also I already told u what ninjutsu rating is based on bro, so "power of the jutsu" doesnt determine much as it varies. On another note Naruto doesnt have as many "offensive" jutsus as Sasuke.

And yes naruto did get slightly smarter and it's seen in the way he fights, but Sasuke is just THAT much smarter he's always been. His sharingan only made him smarter.

The stats are base stats, they dont seem to include bijuu/cursed seal and stuff like that. As they would change things. Taijutsu is actual combat ability/skills. The bijuu would not increase it.

again dude, they explain the thing about seals when Itachi is shown. It looks like Itachi isnt performing seals, but they say that he just performs them uber fast. Otherwise think about the last time u saw anyone in naruto performing seals to do jutsus. U would usually only see them doin the very last part of it. In the beginnin of Naruto the seals were performed very slowly, and it progressively got faster until now, where you dont see 'em perform anymore.

Ummm im glad that you like to stick up for the underdog, but im just telling u the actual facts bro i seldomly pull things out my arse without something to back it up. The things im telling u are from the actual databooks that are the OFFICIAL stats for Naruto and Sasuke.

There has ALWAYS been a power gap, since the beginning.
    Naruto started with a total of 29 points.
    Sasuke started with 37.

Then naruto improved to a total of 37.
    but Sasuke also improved to a total of 45.

and from what we've seen in shippuden this trend is continuing. Like i said before, Sasuke will be what makes a hokage out of Naruto. Just like Itachi is the reason that Sasuke has come this far.

here this should be useful

Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    sasuke

nin: 7
    tai:8 he has a sword lol
    gen: 10 the sharingan
    int: 8
    pow: 6 he doesnt have rearly powerful jutsus
    spd: 9 super fast
    stam: 6 not allot of chakra
    seal: 4 well he doesnt use them now

total: 58

heres narutos lol

nin: 10 uses super jounin/kage level techniques
    tai: 7
    gen: 4 well he can escape from weak genjutsu but thats about it
    int: 7 lol hes still abit slow but allot smarter in battle than he acts out side
    pow: 10 rasen shuriken nuff said
    spd: 7
    stam: 10+ even without the kyubbi hes got tons of chakra with the kyuubii maybe 1000 lol
    seal: 4 not allot of seals but he can summon gambuta

total:59

i fink these are pritty acurate for each as im not a fanboy and fink there pritty even and my stats show that to
    Your right but you made a couple small mistakes.

Sasuke: he is part of the Uchiha clan. Thus he has a large amount of chakra. If u saw when he first arrived at Orochimarus place, kabuto commented on his amount of charkra.
    Also, you cant really say that naruto and sasuke have the same skill in hand seals. Sasuke has the sharingan (more moves to come), his fire jutsus, he can summon aswell, chidori etc.. While like u said, naruto onle knows 1 jutsu with handseals ; summoning

yet another very crappy sig

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamn View Post
    Your right but you made a couple small mistakes.

Sasuke: he is part of the Uchiha clan. Thus he has a large amount of chakra. If u saw when he first arrived at Orochimarus place, kabuto commented on his amount of charkra.
    Also, you cant really say that naruto and sasuke have the same skill in hand seals. Sasuke has the sharingan (more moves to come), his fire jutsus, he can summon aswell, chidori etc.. While like u said, naruto onle knows 1 jutsu with handseals ; summoning
    look up databook 1 and databook 2.

Sasuke and Naruto are leagues apart.

Well in the fight with Kakuzu Yamato claims that Naruto is a diffrent person then he was before, and perhaps by becoming more serious at least in fighting instead of going in blind rage as he did before, which is huge dissadvantage. Perhaps that could work in favour of him.

Second of all. Isn't Naruto really really slow? I mean he practicly need the opponent to stand still to hit it, yet he gets above average on the speed score? I r confused.

(refering to The Kiba fight, Kabuto fight, Neji fight and the Kakuzu fight, and that is just from the top of my head)
    Sup' kidz

Naruto's speed has to be more or less average compared to the people he is fighting. Sasuke is almost certainly significantly faster, having to use Chidori + Oro training.

Naruto seems to be able to move as fast or faster than many of the other characters (see the movement scenes during the Gaara rescue parts. His reaction seems to be the relatively slow thing about his speed (and reaction does count for a lot)

Think about it though, he had to take a direct hit against Kabuto to be able to hit him with rasengan, but 30% Itachi used a genjutsu to avoid it during the gaara portion (not to say he couldn't have just dodged it, but naruto didn't miss when he wasn't trapped in the genjutsu.

Kakashi had to take Naruto's movement more seriously during that semi-lame test after the time skip.

Kakuzu also went to lengths to avoid letting him get close, which I take to mean that his arm speed/movement is at least fast enough to make just dodging a risky endeavor (though the "area of effect" thing has a definite impact here).

Since the timeskip, has there been a single enemy who has desired to engage naruto in close combat? Given the defensive/dodging abilities of many chars early in the series, his speed must be at least average to worry them that much or they'd just pull that "you can't hit me" dance that seems conventional in martial arts epics.

And before you quote the 30% thing, that's just 30% of chakra, which limits power and amount of ninja techniques. I think from what we've seen it's safe to say clones have the identical physical abilities to the host, so the fighting effectiveness of a clone is much more than the % of the user's chakra the clone gets (still not full potential, of course, but physical abilities are an important element in fighting).

As far as which one is stronger, Sasuke has been stronger for most of the series (except probably between the death of the third and when he got cs2), so I'd guess he's probably still stronger. It's mostly speculation though, since we really haven't seen much of a fight for either one that would indicate how well they would do against each other. They've each mostly been fighting mid-long range opponents that we've seen. Also, we've yet to see the full capabilities of Sasuke for sure and most likely Naruto either (since I assume Jiraya taught him *something* during those years and Naruto has yet to be in an extended non-Kyubii fight since the timeskip afaik)

the fact that we haven't seen sasuke and naruto fight any battles with everything they've got makes pisses me off cuz it's really hard to estimate their abilities and growth over the time skip.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA