Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    One question, what the hell is going on with Tiki? I am catching up on all the threads, but does anyone have an idea what he has turned into? Or is the 'dark knight' his true Noah self and if so, why doesn't he really speak? It seems to me that he is possessed with that power.
    My 2 cents.
    yeah I'm sort of worried with the fact that it's after Tyki gets cleansed with Crown Clown that he gets all uber powerful, I hope this isn't something that happens with all Noah's that Allen takes a swing at.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    yeah I'm sort of worried with the fact that it's after Tyki gets cleansed with Crown Clown that he gets all uber powerful, I hope this isn't something that happens with all Noah's that Allen takes a swing at.
    Hmm, that's interesting theory about the Crown Clown. I would add to it that it is the sword that "cleanses" the Noah and if so, then maybe Tyki has some other purpose/power because I thought that the "purified" soul was free from the evil of Noah (not 'freeing' the evil).

Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    Yeah Tyki is really strange now. I didn't understand what happened, and I've just a question.. And Road? o.O Is she really dead? Mhhhhh
    I think Road bit the dust, but her demise is sure up in the air. When Allen tried to "cleanse" her she said that she had to be killed in her true form which is what Levi did when he stabbed her in the dimension and the knife appeared in RL. I wonder if she is really gone or if she'll comeback like Tyki.

One other thing, I remember one of the Noah stating that the were "sacrificial lambs" which to me sounds like they are destined to be killed. I wonder if the Noah battling and being defeated by Allen and co. is what their fate was always meant to be. Maybe the Tyki possession is a result of Allen and something the Earl foresaw (and wanted to happen). When I read that I was like, "WTF? Sacrifical lambs?...That's odd." Any thoughts? Just a random pessimistic thought by a Noah or does it mean something more?

will i think he is related to the noahs u now that clown or somthing that worked with earl but betrayed him and the earl said something about that dude puting someone as his succeser i dont know that whole story eactly but i think he is a noah but the pure heart of his stops him from being one and the curse

D:
    Cross is actually a gillzillionaire but doesn't like to pay money since he loves it too much.
    |D

More at
    My Deviantart