Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Random theories :)

post your random theories of what you believe of anything in the world.
    Allen can only be killed by the earl and vice versa due to the sword thing and road and the innocence making that patch for him in his heart. hell for all we know they could be the same sides of a coin so when one is destroyed so is the other.

there is also a chance they do a star wars thing where the earl says he is allens father.
    Last edited by BeginningRO; 08-07-2007 at 06:53 AM.

I dont know why, but I feel that Allen will die in the end... (I dont want it, 'cause he is my favourite character) but is what I feel...

And also I still thinking that Allen is a especial Noah with Inocence, but his Noah's side is sealed by Mana (who is inside Allen in his left eye).
    Maybe in the last battle, the Earl will cause Allen´s fall, and, before Allen's transformation into a "fallen", Mana will release the seal and Allen will be saved by his Noah´s side. Then, he'll kill the Earl, destroy the ark, and die due to the opposites powers nature within his body...

But that is only my idea of the end, I havent got any proof of it to be possible

Even while you are in pain, your happiness will be waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by BeginningRO View Post
    post your random theories of what you believe of anything in the world.
    Allen can only be killed by the earl and vice versa due to the sword thing and road and the innocence making that patch for him in his heart. hell for all we know they could be the same sides of a coin so when one is destroyed so is the other.
    That so reminded me of the whole Harry Potter ordeal, when everyone was saying that Harry must kill Voldemort by killing himself..
    Spoiler!

My random prediction (not put in predictions thread due to utter randomness): Chaoji will play some big part in the end.. I mean, what's the use of him getting Innocence then? Oh! And Kanda and Krory lives!! ^^

Maybe Chaoji dies to save Allen XD

Poor Chaoji, the only fate he has (we give him ) is the dead....

Even while you are in pain, your happiness will be waiting.

Linalee will grow her hair back and be useful again. because it seems as though short-haired Linalee is worthless/powerless; therefore, her long hair is the reason for her strength.

lol.

and Allen will use his sword arm to defeat the Earl (one day), his arm will be destroyed when the Earl is defeated, and he will live the rest of his life with one arm!!

XD

I think the history of the noah's, is that noah himself was an exocist who 'faulted' because he made a bargin with the earl to protect his children when the 'flood' came.

think about it.. the only humans who would have known about the flood would have been exorcists.. and there had to be at least one who got cold feet about the whole thing.

so then noah gave his impure innocence to the earl, and he split it up and gave it to his 13 children - with a little bit of his own power as well.

thats why they repel each other.. and why all the noahs have a natural dislike for innocence - because the innocence destroyed their father - especialy skin, who won't forgive the innocence.

also.. when a noah 'dies' (like skin) I think that noah power.. with some of the original noah's children memories.. just goes to someone else - mabe a new born, mabe straight into a normal person - so the noah, and its hate, just keeps connecting itself to different human souls- and the result is a mix of human and noah.

I think the traitor noah's innocence has already been purified, and cross has it.

soo yeah. dont realy think this will happen, but hey- its a theory.

Join the Millenium Earl, at the D.Gray-Man Fan Club

bazooka is teh only way they can ever defeat the millenium earl, they needs a bazooka nows, kamehameha cannon!!!

I still wonder if they will dive in any more on the whole Akuma are made of Dark Matter which is the opposite of Innocence. I also wonder who or what is inside that sphere of dark energy that is kept within the ark.

Btw, you know it's going to be one of those deals where the good side isn't really the good side and the bad side (Noahs) aren't really the bad guys. Because anytime a church is involved it always seems to turn out this way...

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    I'm more interested in the 'Heart' seeing as how theres the possibility that it may have manifested into two different people, Allen and Lenalee who have both been saved by their innocence in previous battles.

If its true that they both possess the 'Heart' I'm wondering if this implies some sort of past connection between the two, though I'm still way too early in this theory to provide some sort of concrete evidence.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

will i think he is related to the noahs u now that clown or somthing that worked with earl but betrayed him and the earl said something about that dude puting someone as his succeser i dont know that whole story eactly but i think he is a noah but the pure heart of his stops him from being one and the curse