Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Results 81 to 90 of 90
  1. #81
    well, maybe sasuke was eventually told that orochimaru was a previous member of akatsuki. and sasuke could have thought that if sasuke could kill a previous member of akatsuki, he could have a chance against itachi. but sasuke does have himself a 4 man team. he could have a plan.

  2. #82
    Veteran Member luimac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,121
    well... everyone said they wanted to kill Oro.. so just cause they wanted to fight him meant that they would beat him.... Sasuke is looking for Itachi but just cause he is searching for him doesnt mean, and we know for a fact he cant, can beat him.
    I would have loved Oro vs Deidara... also Kabuto, Oro vs Sasori would have been nice.

  3. #83
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    251
    I'm just saying that going by what they've each shown, there's a good chance Deidara would have dominated Orochimaru.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    I'm just saying that going by what they've each shown, there's a good chance Deidara would have dominated Orochimaru.
    Just because you say its false, it isnt, you dont even provide any proof as to what you say. You dont even make viable assumptions. How do you know they had more respect? and just because someone has more respect does not mean they are stronger, the 3rd would of pwned deidra, No way is diedra a top fighter in the narutoverse, Diedra < 3rd, Oro > 3rd, = Oro > Sasuke

    Also, Diedra would of lost to gaara if diedra didnt take the village hostage.

    Also, did you ask your english teacher? Sasuke admitted he won because oro was weak. Even though he didn't mention anything regrading being at %100 oro, But using the context, and comparing with battles of Oro, Sasuke, and deidra, one can conclude Oro would of pwned sasuke and diedra, Oro was on equal footing against 4 tails naruto. Deidra couldnt even beat gaara a ONE tail w/o taking the village hostage. The evidence weights much higher towards Oro, You still havn'et provided any source of viable assumptions based on the manga, regarding sasuke being able to takedown a %100 or.

    List in point form the arguements you made. The only thing you came up is sasuke talking to orochimaru and that is it. And that has nothing to do with sasuke vs oro %100. Ive listed battle comparisons, and sasuke's own words how he beat him
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-09-2007 at 03:59 AM.

  5. #85
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    How do you know they had more respect? and just because someone has more respect does not mean they are stronger, the 3rd would of pwned deidra, No way is diedra a top fighter in the narutoverse, Diedra < 3rd, Oro > 3rd, = Oro > Sasuke
    Because When Kakuzu died, everyone was like, "Lol, they died." When Deidara died, Pein himself said that he was special and that the entire organization should take time to mourn his passing. That clearly shows a difference in how well each were respected. As for your assumptions, you have absolutely no basis in which to say that the 3rd was > than Deidara. In fact, going by their moveset, Deidara could own the 3rd too. How's he going to stop C3, of worse yet, C4? No ability that he's shown could compete with the likes of those techniques, so unless you have some sort of evidence otherwise, you may want to keep that to yourself.

    Akatsuki is an organization that is filled with members who could easily compete with the likes of the kage of the 5 main villages, and Deidara is a mourn worthy member of that organization, who just happens to have abilities that would allow him to destroy entire villages, or atleast large sections of the main 5. So unless there's another huge group of ninja we haven't been introduced to, Deidaras one of the top tier ninjas in the world.

    As its standing, Sasuke > Deidara > 3rd(atleast from what we know of the 3rd) < Orochimaru. How Deidara and Orochimaru stack up to each other has yet to be seen, though once again, going by what was shown of each, Deidara > Orochimaru.

    -----------------------------------------

    According to the English Grad student, I was right. Sasuke never admitted shit, and you're talking out your ass. Also, your comparisons are so freaking flawed due to the circumstances which you choose to ignore, that they're not even worth countering, because anyone who thinks about them for more than 5 seconds would realize how flawed your reasoning is.
    Last edited by Shinkirou; 08-09-2007 at 04:07 AM.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Because When Kakuzu died, everyone was like, "Lol, they died." When Deidara died, Pein himself said that he was special and that the entire organization should take time to mourn his passing. That clearly shows a difference in how well each were respected. As for your assumptions, you have absolutely no basis in which to say that the 3rd was > than Deidara. In fact, going by their moveset, Deidara could own the 3rd too. How's he going to stop C3, of worse yet, C4? No ability that he's shown could compete with the likes of those techniques, so unless you have some sort of evidence otherwise, you may want to keep that to yourself.

    Akatsuki is an organization that is filled with members who could easily compete with the likes of the kage of the 5 main villages, and Deidara is a mourn worthy member of that organization, who just happens to have abilities that would allow him to destroy entire villages, or atleast large sections of the main 5. So unless there's another huge group of ninja we haven't been introduced to, Deidaras one of the top tier ninjas in the world.

    As its standing, Sasuke > Deidara > 3rd(atleast from what we know of the 3rd) < Orochimaru. How Deidara and Orochimaru stack up to each other has yet to be seen, though once again, going by what was shown of each, Deidara > Orochimaru.

    -----------------------------------------

    According to the English Grad student, I was right. Sasuke never admitted shit, and you're talking out your ass. Also, your comparisons are so freaking flawed due to the circumstances which you choose to ignore, that they're not even worth countering, because anyone who thinks about them for more than 5 seconds would realize how flawed your reasoning is.
    LOL, now you think diedra is stronger then the 3rd? o wow, And there you go again not answering my main points, Just because you have more respect for somebody does not mean they are stronger. So by your logic, ANYONE that does not have the sharingan/byuugan, Diedra would win? HE COULDNT EVEN BEAT GAARA, Only reason he one because he took the village hostage. Answer my main points. So according to you, Diedra can pwn every one who can't see chakra ? He said himself sasori was stronger!! So first your a sasuke fanboy, now diedra. wow, learn how to debate properly,

  7. #87
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    LOL, now you think diedra is stronger then the 3rd? o wow, And there you go again not answering my main points, Just because you have more respect for somebody does not mean they are stronger. So by your logic, ANYONE that does not have the sharingan/byuugan, Diedra would win? HE COULDNT EVEN BEAT GAARA, Only reason he one because he took the village hostage. Answer my main points. So according to you, Diedra can pwn every one who can't see chakra ? He said himself sasori was stronger!! So first your a sasuke fanboy, now diedra. wow, learn how to debate properly,
    Its not only the respect that makes him greater, its his abilities and fighting style that makes him stronger. You say he couldn't beat Gaara, whenthe only reason Gaara lasted that long was because Deidara wasn't allowed to kill him in one shot, so he had to use all low level explosives on him. The thing is, Sasori may have been stronger. If you didn't magically have the antidote to his poison, and didn't know everything about his fighting style you're pretty fucked to begin with. Tell me, what ninja do you know of without an antidote to Sasoris poison could beat him? Especially one who wasn't themselves a master of puppetry?

    As for the 3rd, what the hell has he done thats so great? The only impressive jutsu we know of him is the 4ths Shiki fuin. His summoning of Enma was pretty nice too, but all in all he's not shown shit that could come close to matching Deidara. How about instead of assuming that they have some mega jutsu, like you seem to be doing, we base this off of known facts, and the known facts seem to be pointing out that Deidara, and even Sasori could beat just about anyone.
    Last edited by Shinkirou; 08-09-2007 at 04:20 AM.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Its not only the respect that makes him greater, its his abilities and fighting style that makes him stronger. You say he couldn't beat Gaara, whenthe only reason Gaara lasted that long was because Deidara wasn't allowed to kill him in one shot, so he had to use all low level explosives on him. The thing is, Sasori may have been stronger. If you didn't magically have the antidote to his poison, and didn't know everything about his fighting style you're pretty fucked to begin with. Tell me, what ninja do you know of without an antidote to Sasoris poison could beat him? Especially one who wasn't themselves a master of puppetry?
    lol, seriously man, the 3rd is regarded as arguablly the strongest of HOKAGE! IN KONOHO NATION, the strongest shinobi nation, Think about it, your case of what he has done is at most idiotic, clearly you have absolutley no knoweledge if you think deidra is stronger then one the best ninja's in konoho history. did i mention konoho is the strongest shinobi nation, wtf has deidra done that makes him great?

    umm what point are you trying to make with that question? so now the topic goes to sasori? You do realize gaara could of just stayed in his ball, and the c4 wouldnt of effected him? Gaara didnt even turn into one tail either.

    Like i said before, sasori is stronger then diedra, first you were all high and mighty with deidra, now sasori? Why don't you go post in the who is the strongest in the narutoverse and make your case, because clearly you are in the wrong thread.

    Since the answer to the threads original question has been answered. This thread is gonna close down. Shinki, go post in the Oro is stronger thread now. if you wanna reply
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-09-2007 at 04:27 AM.

  9. #89
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    lol, seriously man, the 3rd is regarded as arguablly the strongest of HOKAGE! IN KONOHO NATION, the strongest shinobi nation, Think about it, your case of what he has done is at most idiotic, clearly you have absolutley no knoweledge if you think deidra is stronger then one the best ninja's in konoho history. did i mention konoho is the strongest shinobi nation, wtf has deidra done that makes him great?

    umm what point are you trying to make with that question? so now the topic goes to sasori? You do realize gaara could of just stayed in his ball, and the c4 wouldnt of effected him? Gaara didnt even turn into one tail either.

    Like i said before, sasori is stronger then diedra, first you were all high and mighty with deidra, now sasori? Why don't you go post in the who is the strongest in the narutoverse and make your case, because clearly you are in the wrong thread.

    Since the answer to the threads original question has been answered. This thread is gonna close down. Shinki, go post in the Oro is stronger thread now. if you wanna reply
    Actually, the 4th was regarded as the greatest hokage. Even so, there's only been 4 while he was alive, so thats not really saying much.

    All you're doing is assuming that the 3rd could beat him purely because hes a hokage, you have no evidence at all. You're overestimating him, even going so far as to ignore his shown abilities, and limitations. Honestly, its sad.

    As for Gaara, he had to keep Gaara alive, that means no C3 aimed at him, and definitely no C4. Had it been a fight to the death, Gaara would've been hit with everything, but the most he got was some what? C1 birds? Pfft.

    As for Sasori, you're just ignoring facts now, and trying to live in a deluded fantasy world. In a 1 on 1 fight with anyone who didn't have one of the greatest medic nins in the world to whip up a magical cure, who could beat Sasori using what they've shown. Answer me that.

  10. #90
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    You guys all suck at reading each other's posts and the topic. Thread closed at the request of the creator, and because you're all about twelve miles off topic.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Similar Threads

  1. A theory that has been proven wrong.
    By Stray-Samurai in forum Naruto
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 12:15 AM
  2. Did u know sasuke's in the bingo book?
    By blancwolf in forum Naruto
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:55 PM
  3. Sasuke's Eyes
    By The Wicked in forum Naruto
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 05:51 PM
  4. Sasuke's version of the Mangekyo Sharingan
    By blancwolf in forum Naruto
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 06:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •