Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Why would sasuke would lie to oro bout his real motive? he wanted kill him, Why would you lie to someone you are about to kill? that doesnt make sense. And your basing a lot of your opinion of assumption. Im gonna have to agree with elm on this one. But Still sasuke truly wanted to make sure he can beat itachi at full strength, He should of fought oro when he wasn't weak. Seems like sasuke is taking a huge risk. W/o the MS, Itachi will always pwn sasuke
    if you take a better look you'll realize that what i was trying to stress was that sasuke's true motives for leaving orochimaru was the fact that orochimaru was similar to itachi. he felt that both of them had manipulated the lives of people just to accomplish their selfish desires. sasuke doesn't only say that he doesn't have anything to learn from orochimaru but he feels disgusted with his methods of achieving power. i never said that sasuke lied to orochimaru i just said that he killed orochimaru becuz he was like itachi. i think from the speech sasuke gave oro before killing him, oro would have been able to know that sasuke killed him becuz of his methods of gaining power.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

true but this is a older sasuke.. the sasuke that just got there after 1st Saga would had been like, "This makes me stronger? Fuck it, Put tha shit on me".
    When it comes to snake and human.. Original Oro is the real 100% which was defeated by itachi at 11-13... the snake form is his real current form after experimentation and body transfer... this form although his current original was still a day from dying... so that is nowhere near 100% of oro.. like sasuke said, "He was weaken, thats all there is to it".

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    true but this is a older sasuke.. the sasuke that just got there after 1st Saga would had been like, "This makes me stronger? Fuck it, Put tha shit on me".
    When it comes to snake and human.. Original Oro is the real 100% which was defeated by itachi at 11-13... the snake form is his real current form after experimentation and body transfer... this form although his current original was still a day from dying... so that is nowhere near 100% of oro.. like sasuke said, "He was weaken, thats all there is to it".
    Yet we've seen no evidence of him doing so. Nobody thats there mentioned him doing it, nobodies even hinted at it. The only thing thats been said was that Sasuke looks down upon Orochimaru because he manipulates peoples lives and alters his body through the use of drugs.

Orochimarus stolen body was indeed weakened, but he hardly spent anything in that body. He immediately had it pinned in a way to where he was helpless, and left it, leaving him in his 100% snake body. So yes, he was weakened when they fought, but does that mean he couldn't have won anyways? No it does not.

Oh I agree that even at a higher lvl Sasuke could have beating Oro.. but not a 100% Oro... specially not the 100% Oro that Itachi beat.. The true original before he left Konoha...
    the drug thing is very debatable cause as u mention there are things that make it doubful... but there are also things that imply that he did, at least for a while.. the previous things I mentioned....
    Like mentioned before I am a Itachi fan but I will not let this blind me. Not saying u are blind cause u do point out interesting stuff, but Sasuke (sadly) will never surpass Itachi.
    Still just cause someone is weaker doesnt mean that they cant beat a stronger ninja... Sasuke knows he cant do it 1-1.. even with luck.. which in my opinion is why he created Snake... to kill Itachi, not solo.. but with a platoon

Oh I agree that even at a higher lvl Sasuke could have beating Oro.. but not a 100% Oro... specially not the 100% Oro that Itachi beat.. The true original before he left Konoha...
    the drug thing is very debatable cause as u mention there are things that make it doubful... but there are also things that imply that he did, at least for a while.. the previous things I mentioned....
    Like mentioned before I am a Itachi fan but I will not let this blind me. Not saying u are blind cause u do point out interesting stuff, but Sasuke (sadly) will never surpass Itachi.
    Still just cause someone is weaker doesnt mean that they cant beat a stronger ninja... Sasuke knows he cant do it 1-1.. even with luck.. which in my opinion is why he created Snake... to kill Itachi, not solo.. but with a platoon
    How about we make a little wager? If Sasuke ever ends up being stronger than Itachi by the time the manga ends, you make a public display praising me on my ability to predict the outcome of the manga, and if by the end of the manga he never manages to do so, I'll do the same for you. How about it?

Sure.... although odds are in ur favor cause sasuke is authors favorite lol... but at the same time he has made Itachi so strong he would need some DBZ type of magic to take it to Itachis lvl.. worst to surpass him ;p

Sure.... although odds are in ur favor cause sasuke is authors favorite lol... but at the same time he has made Itachi so strong he would need some DBZ type of magic to take it to Itachis lvl.. worst to surpass him ;p
    There's no doubt in my mind that Sasukes going to receive some ridiculous powerup. Though I'm not sure what it'll be, I know its coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta
    Yes sasuke is weaker then oro at full strenght, Sasuke even admits he only won because oro was in his weakened state. Did you read my post? I said there is no way oro could of thought him all the jutsu he knows in 3 years. He is a damn sannin. Btw read the topic on Oro is stronger then sasuke, which will explain why oro is stronger.
    Uh huh. Sasuke said it himself, he learned everything. While that might not be the absolute truth, I think Sasuke at least learned nearly everything useful, for him to confidently state so. Just because Oro is a sannin Sasuke can't learn everything in 3 years? He has sharingan, which enables him to copy jutsu. That combined with his genius makes it believable that he learned a crapload of stuff. Sannins aren't as godly as you think they are.

No I am not suggesting anything. Clearly you haven't read my post, How can oro takeover sasuke body when you urself state that sasuke is stronger? your contradicting yourself, you cant take control of someone when you weaker then the other guy.
    Exactly. Oro was overconfident that he could take over Sasuke's body, while Sasuke proved him wrong. Oro wasn't strong enough, he thought he was, but he wasn't. Oro would have tried the body transfer jutsu on Sasuke either that day or the next day anyway, so Sasuke attacking him didn't make that much of a difference.

I think he could of learned much more from Oro. IF and thats a big If. he let stayed and trained with oro, he wouldnt have to worry about oro taking over his body because sasuke would be stronger and can easily over power him.
    Sasuke himself said he learned everything, maybe not literally but he felt it useless to even train under Oro anymore. How is that so hard to understand? Sharingan makes it so easy to copy jutsu. Hell, Kakashi has over 1000 jutsu.

But it is shown sasuke would of got pwned by oro when healthy. If he cant take down oro, i dont think he can take down itachi.
    When? Sasuke said Oro was already weakened, that doesn't mean he couldn't beat him. Sasuke pretty much owned Oro because he was extremely weak, if he wasn't he could probably still beat Oro anyway, just not own him in 2 chapters; probably like his fight against Deidara, Oro would give him a run for his money.

As for Itachi, I don't know. Sasuke might have a plan in mind, or some sort of trump card. We haven't seen everything from Sasuke, as stated by himself during the Deidara fight, he still has some other jutsu.

The oro what itachi fight was in his true body and itachi first use normal sharingan then used MS to blow his arm the same as kakashi daideras and besides look at fight naruto and oro did you see that he dont take any demage ?? He just changing skin and i dont think that he could that when fighting itachi but still sasuke whould beat him by doujutsu afterall oro captured him and entered his body but he could not take it because sasuke analyse hisj utsu and use against him thats why that was Sasuke with orochimaru powers when oro whanted to do Orochimaru with sasukes powers......
    Sasukes decision was naturally... i think he dont whanted dead too but for first he whouldnt obtain more power if he whould still be student and i think that oro entered his body was for porpose to gains oros abilliti....

It was the right decision. Orochimaru didn't have fighting or killing Itachi as one of his goals. Sasuke noticed this and decided to kill Oroachimaru when he was in weakest state.