Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sasuke's Decision to leave Oro, Right or Wrong?

I've been thinking. Sasuke knows Oro cant beat itachi, even when oro is %100. Yet sasuke still killed oro in his WEAKEST state. now he is chasing after itachi. I dont see the logic in that. If sasuke knows he cant beat oro at full strength, then what makes him think he can beat itachi at full? He kills oro in his weakest state then goes after a healthy itachi. I dont think that shows his confidence in his abilities to take down Itachi.

I know some of you will argue that he only left cause oro was gonna takeover his body etc..etc... Thats not true because sasuke clearly states he has nothing more to learn from oro. I HIGHLY DOUBT that since oro is a damn legendary sannin, No way could he thought all the jutsu's in 3 years. If you argue he left because he didnt want his body to takeover, well doesn't that show fear of oro? Or he left because oro was very weak. Well nothing like a lil medicine wont do a temporary fix, you seen how oro was when fought naruto. So i dont see the other arguement of him leaving because oro was to weak to teach. If he was really confident in taking down itachi, he should of been able to handle oro no problem. I dont see the logic behind sasuke's thinking. Anyone care to explain?

think of it this way...itachi was somewhat afraid to fight jiraiya..but orochimaru thinks jiraiya as a weak shinobi..what does that imply? for every situation..we can't refer to something like if a shinobi B can't beat shinobi A..then, shinobi C, who was defeated by shinobi B, can't defeat shinobi A...there are cases wherein one shinobi is just the exact opposite or the exact weakness of a powerful shinobi...just my thoughts^^
    "thy will be done"

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    I've been thinking. Sasuke knows Oro cant beat itachi, even when oro is %100. Yet sasuke still killed oro in his WEAKEST state. now he is chasing after itachi. I dont see the logic in that. If sasuke knows he cant beat oro at full strength, then what makes him think he can beat itachi at full? He kills oro in his weakest state then goes after a healthy itachi. I dont think that shows his confidence in his abilities to take down Itachi.

I know some of you will argue that he only left cause oro was gonna takeover his body etc..etc... Thats not true because sasuke clearly states he has nothing more to learn from oro. I HIGHLY DOUBT that since oro is a damn legendary sannin, No way could he thought all the jutsu's in 3 years. If you argue he left because he didnt want his body to takeover, well doesn't that show fear of oro? Or he left because oro was very weak. Well nothing like a lil medicine wont do a temporary fix, you seen how oro was when fought naruto. So i dont see the other arguement of him leaving because oro was to weak to teach. If he was really confident in taking down itachi, he should of been able to handle oro no problem. I dont see the logic behind sasuke's thinking. Anyone care to explain?
    you said that sasuke left becuz he felt that oro couldn't teach him anymore but how do you know that that wasn't a cover up for his true ideas. itachi told sasuke he killed the clan in order to test his potential. how can you prove that that was really his reason. i think sasuke's true intention from the start was to gain strength from oro and then kill him. you might ask where's the proof and it's in his fight with oro. when he was talking to oro he said what was your reason for switching bodies again right it was to find out the truth of the world. then there was a flash back to the uchiha clan massacre and itachi says he killed the clan to test his power. then sasuke says that oro disgusts him becuz he manipulated people's lives in order to achieve his own selfish goals. in other words sasuke doesn't see a difference between oro and itachi. now ask yourself this would sasuke give up his body to itachi. hell no. sasuke killed oro cuz he was just like itachi. finally you said that orochimaru at his healthiest state couldn't kill itachi but you're forgetting that he didn't have the sharingan so he didn't stand a chance and that's why he wanted sasuke. sasuke has the sharingan and was trained by orochimaru for three years so i think he stands a chance. whether he'll win or not is another matter but personally i don't think he can defeat itachi. but you have to realize that sasuke's only goal is to kill itachi and restore his clan. so right now sasuke believes that he is able to do it and we just found out that he absorbed orochimaru's abilities so i think that'll probably boost his confidence.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

it was a right decision i doubt he would have gotten stronger and he would have gotten jealous of naruto if he left the village and would leave anyway

I just think Sasuke know he cant surpass Itachi but he is so damn obessesed he also knows even if weaker this is his best he will ever be.. and has a platoon .. so his chances have increased a bit..

We don't know for sure if Sasuke is weaker than Orochimaru. We know Oro's body transfer jutsu doesn't work on Sasuke, and that Sasuke said he has learned everything Oro could possibly taught him. There is NO reason why he should stay. He could learn nothing else, and Oro just wanted to take over his body; so why the hell would he stay? I personally thing he is slightly stronger than Oro, hence why he is looking for Itachi (not sure if he is ready for Itachi yet, though).

If you argue he left because he didnt want his body to takeover, well doesn't that show fear of oro? Or he left because oro was very weak. Well nothing like a lil medicine wont do a temporary fix, you seen how oro was when fought naruto. So i dont see the other arguement of him leaving because oro was to weak to teach.
    Uhh... are you suggesting that Sasuke is supposed to stay there and let Oro take over his body? Oro was weak and Sasuke knew it was his best chance of getting rid of him quickly. It wasn't about fear, it was about survival.

I don't get your point, really. Of course Sasuke's decision to leave was wise, it was the only logical thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    you said that sasuke left becuz he felt that oro couldn't teach him anymore but how do you know that that wasn't a cover up for his true ideas. itachi told sasuke he killed the clan in order to test his potential. how can you prove that that was really his reason. i think sasuke's true intention from the start was to gain strength from oro and then kill him. you might ask where's the proof and it's in his fight with oro. when he was talking to oro he said what was your reason for switching bodies again right it was to find out the truth of the world. then there was a flash back to the uchiha clan massacre and itachi says he killed the clan to test his power. then sasuke says that oro disgusts him becuz he manipulated people's lives in order to achieve his own selfish goals. in other words sasuke doesn't see a difference between oro and itachi. now ask yourself this would sasuke give up his body to itachi. hell no. sasuke killed oro cuz he was just like itachi. finally you said that orochimaru at his healthiest state couldn't kill itachi but you're forgetting that he didn't have the sharingan so he didn't stand a chance and that's why he wanted sasuke. sasuke has the sharingan and was trained by orochimaru for three years so i think he stands a chance. whether he'll win or not is another matter but personally i don't think he can defeat itachi. but you have to realize that sasuke's only goal is to kill itachi and restore his clan. so right now sasuke believes that he is able to do it and we just found out that he absorbed orochimaru's abilities so i think that'll probably boost his confidence.
    Why would sasuke would lie to oro bout his real motive? he wanted kill him, Why would you lie to someone you are about to kill? that doesnt make sense. And your basing a lot of your opinion of assumption. Im gonna have to agree with elm on this one. But Still sasuke truly wanted to make sure he can beat itachi at full strength, He should of fought oro when he wasn't weak. Seems like sasuke is taking a huge risk. W/o the MS, Itachi will always pwn sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by fawad=naruto View Post
    it was a right decision i doubt he would have gotten stronger and he would have gotten jealous of naruto if he left the village and would leave anyway
    Im talking about when sasuke killed oro, not to go to train with him

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    I just think Sasuke know he cant surpass Itachi but he is so damn obessesed he also knows even if weaker this is his best he will ever be.. and has a platoon .. so his chances have increased a bit..
    Umm im sure he doesnt want his platoon to kill itachi, sasuke wants to kill him by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by anime_gal View Post
    We don't know for sure if Sasuke is weaker than Orochimaru. We know Oro's body transfer jutsu doesn't work on Sasuke, and that Sasuke said he has learned everything Oro could possibly taught him. There is NO reason why he should stay. He could learn nothing else, and Oro just wanted to take over his body; so why the hell would he stay? I personally thing he is slightly stronger than Oro, hence why he is looking for Itachi (not sure if he is ready for Itachi yet, though).

Uhh... are you suggesting that Sasuke is supposed to stay there and let Oro take over his body? Oro was weak and Sasuke knew it was his best chance of getting rid of him quickly. It wasn't about fear, it was about survival.

I don't get your point, really. Of course Sasuke's decision to leave was wise, it was the only logical thing to do.
    Yes sasuke is weaker then oro at full strenght, Sasuke even admits he only won because oro was in his weakened state. Did you read my post? I said there is no way oro could of thought him all the jutsu he knows in 3 years. He is a damn sannin. Btw read the topic on Oro is stronger then sasuke, which will explain why oro is stronger.

No I am not suggesting anything. Clearly you haven't read my post, How can oro takeover sasuke body when you urself state that sasuke is stronger? your contradicting yourself, you cant take control of someone when you weaker then the other guy. I think he could of learned much more from Oro. IF and thats a big If. he let stayed and trained with oro, he wouldnt have to worry about oro taking over his body because sasuke would be stronger and can easily over power him. But it is shown sasuke would of got pwned by oro when healthy. If he cant take down oro, i dont think he can take down itachi.

think of it this way...itachi was somewhat afraid to fight jiraiya..but orochimaru thinks jiraiya as a weak shinobi..what does that imply? for every situation..we can't refer to something like if a shinobi B can't beat shinobi A..then, shinobi C, who was defeated by shinobi B, can't defeat shinobi A...there are cases wherein one shinobi is just the exact opposite or the exact weakness of a powerful shinobi...just my thoughts^^
    Best explanation so far, But i think orochimaru ALWAYS took jiraiya lightly, you can see that in the flashbacks. I personally think Jirariya is the strongest of the sannin,
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-06-2007 at 02:35 AM.

im pretty sure he would love to kill itachi 1-1 but thats impossible.. which is why he got a platoon

You realize that Orochimaru was going to have to take overs Sasukes body in a day or two from that point right? Sasuke waited up until the limit to get as much out of Oro as he could before throwing him away. At that point, there was absolutely nothing left to be gained from staying, so he took care of business, killed Orochimaru and proceeded on his merry way.

As for killing Itachi, people, dont kid yourself, he's going to surpass Itachi. Thats a simple truth of this manga. Though he may not be the one to kill Itachi, he will learn the truth about the massacre/Itachis motives, and will become stronger because of it. In the end, he will be stronger than Itachi.
    Last edited by Shinkirou; 08-06-2007 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    You realize that Orochimaru was going to have to take overs Sasukes body in a day or two from that point right? Sasuke waited up until the limit to get as much out of Oro as he could before throwing him away. At that point, there was absolutely nothing left to be gained from staying, so he took care of business, killed Orochimaru and proceeded on his merry way.

As for killing Itachi, people, dont kid yourself, he's going to surpass Itachi. Thats a simple truth of this manga. Though he may not be the one to kill Itachi, he will learn the truth about the massacre/Itachis motives, and will become stronger because of it. In the end, he will be stronger than Itachi.
    he is gonna get stronger than itachi but i think naruto would be the one killing him and his decision to leave oro was right wat else can he learn there since oro is dead