Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Orochimaru, once turning into snake form was at 100% power, he had no health issues effecting him at that time, so saying he was weak is a flawed statement because most of the fight he fought in a form that was perfectly healthy. Sasuke however, effortlessly beat the human form of Orochimaru, the one that was sick, and forced him to change into another healthier form, that of the white snake. We dont know how Sasuke would've done against a 100% human Orochimaru, because though that Oro had access to jutsu, going by Sasuke he already knows them all, and he also wouldn't have access to the paralyzing poison which allowed him to get Sasuke in the transfer world to begin with.

None of us knows whether or not Sasuke could've been a human Orochimaru, since the human Orochimaru he fought was sick. We do know how he'd deal with a White snake Oro, but now the problem is, we dont know how Itachi would've/could've handled it back then.
    Why would Oro NEED to change bodies every 3 years if he could he could just go to his "Snake Form" and live..... His original form is his snake form and it was a day from dying... what do you think Sasuke meant when he said, "He was weakend, that is all there is to it". Even Sasuke knew he couldn't beat 100% Oro..

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    Why would Oro NEED to change bodies every 3 years if he could he could just go to his "Snake Form" and live..... His original form is his snake form and it was a day from dying... what do you think Sasuke meant when he said, "He was weakend, that is all there is to it". Even Sasuke knew he couldn't beat 100% Oro..
    Thank you! Finally, Someone that is using logic and common sense, Agreeed

Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

There you go again assuming. Tell me, where in "He was weakened" do you see I couldn't have beat him? He said he was weakened, and he was, but in no way did he ever say he couldn't have beat him at 100%.

As for the white snake, whether or not that form could survive out in the open for a long time is meaningless, because when it came out of the dieing body, it was perfectly fine. As for why he doesn't stay in snake form, its because he doesn't have access to jutsu in that form. Though that form is at 100%, it lacks the variety and techniques that Orochimaru would normally have, but in its place, it has an ability to allow it to paralyze its victims and switch bodies.

Like I've said before, The White Snake, and Human Orochimaru are two completely different creatures, and beating one, or even getting beat by one, doesn't mean you're stronger or weaker than the other, because neither have access to the abilities that the other possesses unless in that form. Fighting in Naruto isn't a A > B > C kind of thing. Some people do better against 1 stronger enemy that fights a certain way then they do against a weaker enemy that fights another. So until we see Sasuke fight Orochimaru at 100%, or Sasuke literally says, I couldn't have beaten Orochimaru at max, we wont know.

OMFG lol "true power of white snake"

Im not assuming anything man.. It's just not everything has to be spoonfed to be clarified..
    If Sasuke admits that the only reason he beat Oro is because he was weakend.. THAT does mean that he couldnt beat a full power Oro.. how more clear can it be put.... like I said.. sometimes it doesnt have to be spoonfed.
    Is just like a normal book... if u have read some of them authors sometmes make some of there characters, to make an example, homosexual. Do they go and say, "But Christian is really gay" or "he just LOVES the c**k".. no they hint or give certain circumstances or just describe a look and the reader understand...
    Kishi made it pretty clear that Sasuke couldnt beat 100% Oro when sasuke himself admits it..
    Last edited by luimac; 08-07-2007 at 01:52 AM.

OMFG lol "true power of white snake"

Im not assuming anything man.. It's just not everything has to be spoonfed to be clarified..
    If Sasuke admits that the only reason he beat Oro is because he was weakend.. THAT does mean that he couldnt beat a full power Oro.. how more clear can it be put.... like I said.. sometimes it doesnt have to be spoonfed.
    Is just like a normal book... if u have read some of them authors sometmes make some of there characters, to make an example, homosexual. Do they go and say, "But Christian is really gay" or "he just LOVES the c**k".. no they hint or give certain circumstances or just describe a look and the reader understand...
    Kishi made it pretty clear that Sasuke couldnt beat 100% Oro when sasuke himself admits it..
    He didn't say that the only reason he beat Oro was because he was weakened. They were discussing why he was torn up as much as he was and Karin mentioned that he was the guy that beat Orochimaru, then he said that Orochimaru wasa already weak. Thats vastly different from saying I couldn't have beat him had he not been weak. So once again, he never said that he couldn't have beat Orochimaru, he just said that the Orochimaru he beat was weakened, which was the truth. No where in that does it say, anything like "Thats the only reason I won." or anything saying he couldn't have beaten a 100% Oro.

It seems u just wont accept Sasuke is weaker than 100% Oro.... I have given strong enough prove to prove this.. and EVERYONE else concurs.. so.. Itried to show you the way but you just dont want to see the obvious..

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    He didn't say that the only reason he beat Oro was because he was weakened. They were discussing why he was torn up as much as he was and Karin mentioned that he was the guy that beat Orochimaru, then he said that Orochimaru wasa already weak. Thats vastly different from saying I couldn't have beat him had he not been weak. So once again, he never said that he couldn't have beat Orochimaru, he just said that the Orochimaru he beat was weakened, which was the truth. No where in that does it say, anything like "Thats the only reason I won." or anything saying he couldn't have beaten a 100% Oro.
    omg, LOL do you have to be spoon fed everything? He was IMPLYING why he won, Dude you really need to learn how to read between the lines. There are numerous examples that shows sasuke not being able to beat oro at full strength. Your ovverrating sasuke's abilities 10 folds man. A figure of speech would probably fly over your head. Not everything has to be spoon fed or be so literal, There are TONS of examples that back up Oro being stronger then sasuke at %100. What your saying sasuke has already reached Legendary sannin statues.

It seems u just wont accept Sasuke is weaker than 100% Oro.... I have given strong enough prove to prove this.. and EVERYONE else concurs.. so.. Itried to show you the way but you just dont want to see the obvious..
    Who's everyone else? This one guy Zetta? He's not everyone sorry to tell you. Sasuke also said that he had learned everything Orochimaru had to offer, and that all of Orochimarus jutsu were useless before his eye. He also went as far as to say, "You are weaker than me." So yes, I'm going to believe that Sasukes stronger until he literally says, I'm weaker than Orochimaru, and doesn't simply tell the status of his foes health, without comparing how he'd do against that foe at 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    omg, LOL do you have to be spoon fed everything? He was IMPLYING why he won, Dude you really need to learn how to read between the lines. There are numerous examples that shows sasuke not being able to beat oro at full strength. Your ovverrating sasuke's abilities 10 folds man. A figure of speech would probably fly over your head. Not everything has to be spoon fed or be so literal, There are TONS of examples that back up Oro being stronger then sasuke at %100. What your saying sasuke has already reached Legendary sannin statues.
    Well seeing as how it didn't imply anything, no I dont need to be spoon fed anything. Why is it that Sasuke himself said that everything Orochimaru had was worthless against him? There's no reading between the lines there, its a simple statement, just like Sasuke saying that Orochimaru was weak when they fought. Of course he's reached sannin status. He reached sannin status the second he became stronger than Tsunade, which was back at Orochimarus lair when he put the beat down on Team Yamato.

OK.. 1st Sasuke learned everything Oro could offer to that point cause after that Sasuke was a goner... 2nd Sasuke said that Oro's GENIUS was nothing much compared to an Uchiha.. he never said that he was stronger, or the Uchiha he was talking about.. pretty sure the Uchiha he had in mind was Itachi...
    Why do you think Sasuke chose the last day of the transfer to attack Oro? cause as he said, "He was weakend, thats all the is to it". Oro said Sasuke was better than him at HIS age.. thats 45 years ago.... Sasuke current self was better than 15 year Oro... but not the Snake Oro at 100%, WORST the original Oro that Itachi beat... cause he didnt have any body, time restrictions like we saw against naruto.
    I think Sasuke afte rthe training and drugs has reach Sannin status but when they all were that age... he is in no way that he is at there lvl at his age.