Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anime_gal View Post
    Uh huh. Sasuke said it himself, he learned everything. While that might not be the absolute truth, I think Sasuke at least learned nearly everything useful, for him to confidently state so. Just because Oro is a sannin Sasuke can't learn everything in 3 years? He has sharingan, which enables him to copy jutsu. That combined with his genius makes it believable that he learned a crapload of stuff. Sannins aren't as godly as you think they are.

Exactly. Oro was overconfident that he could take over Sasuke's body, while Sasuke proved him wrong. Oro wasn't strong enough, he thought he was, but he wasn't. Oro would have tried the body transfer jutsu on Sasuke either that day or the next day anyway, so Sasuke attacking him didn't make that much of a difference.

Sasuke himself said he learned everything, maybe not literally but he felt it useless to even train under Oro anymore. How is that so hard to understand? Sharingan makes it so easy to copy jutsu. Hell, Kakashi has over 1000 jutsu.

When? Sasuke said Oro was already weakened, that doesn't mean he couldn't beat him. Sasuke pretty much owned Oro because he was extremely weak, if he wasn't he could probably still beat Oro anyway, just not own him in 2 chapters; probably like his fight against Deidara, Oro would give him a run for his money.

As for Itachi, I don't know. Sasuke might have a plan in mind, or some sort of trump card. We haven't seen everything from Sasuke, as stated by himself during the Deidara fight, he still has some other jutsu.
    Dude, its common sense, If it took sasuke c2 to take down a WEAK ORO, what the hell makes you think he can take down a Full oro? Are you saying sasuke is almost as strong as the 3rd? since oro was beat the 3rd. You need to re-read the manga, itachi pwned deidra in like 3 moves, While it took sasuke a miracle to live. It just takes some common sense and logic, you dont actaully have to hear sasuke say he cant beat oro at full power

jeezus christ, Some of you really need to learn how to read, i was just stating the obvious fact sasuke knows himself he couldn't take down oro at full power, yet he believes he can defeat itachi.

Also im not a itachi fanboy, he isnt even my favourite character. Itachi at sasuke's age was stronger, this is a fact. I KNOW he will surpass itachi because its part of the story. Im saying kishi is gonna give sasuke a power boost just to keep that storyline in check.

BTw thats the whole discussion, whether it was pointless or not to leave oro at the time. The best explanation i heard is because he knew the transfer jutsu was about to come, meaning oro wasn't gonna train him anymore, so sasuke decided to get one step ahead. Your explanation doesnt even make sense,
    Sasuke himself said he learned everything, maybe not literally but he felt it useless to even train under Oro anymore.
    It took kakashi his whole life to learn those jutsu's, Learning all jutsu from a sannin in 3 years......give me a break. A lot of your answers are based on assumptions of what the character is really thinking.
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-06-2007 at 06:49 PM.

You need to re-read the manga, itachi pwned deidra in like 3 moves, While it took sasuke a miracle to live. It just takes some common sense and logic, you dont actaully have to hear sasuke say he cant beat oro at full power
    Comparing battles that involved Genjutsu doesn't seem to make much sense.

Itachi beat Deidara with GenJutsu, because Deidara had no clue what the Sharingan was.
    Itachi beat Orochimaru with GenJutsu, and I don't see why Sasuke can't do the same.
    Sasuke had a hard time with Deidara because most of his Genjutsu was ineffective becasue Deidara trained himself to counter the sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    if you take a better look you'll realize that what i was trying to stress was that sasuke's true motives for leaving orochimaru was the fact that orochimaru was similar to itachi. he felt that both of them had manipulated the lives of people just to accomplish their selfish desires. sasuke doesn't only say that he doesn't have anything to learn from orochimaru but he feels disgusted with his methods of achieving power. i never said that sasuke lied to orochimaru i just said that he killed orochimaru becuz he was like itachi. i think from the speech sasuke gave oro before killing him, oro would have been able to know that sasuke killed him becuz of his methods of gaining power.
    All your arguements are clearly based on assumptions, Just read your own writing below to prove my point. A COVERUP? why would cover-up your true ideas to someone your about to kill? thats pretty pointless and idiotic. What your stating is pure opinion on what believer to be the "true motives". Hmm wouldnt that make sasuke a hypocrite? and your explanation doesnt provide why he killed him at that moment since u say he is covering up his true motives.

you said that sasuke left becuz he felt that oro couldn't teach him anymore but how do you know that that wasn't a cover up for his true ideas. itachi told sasuke he killed the clan in order to test his potential. how can you prove that that was really his reason. i think sasuke's true intention from the start was to gain strength from oro and then kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post

Itachi beat Deidara with GenJutsu, because Deidara had no clue what the Sharingan was.
    Itachi beat Orochimaru with GenJutsu, and I don't see why Sasuke can't do the same.
    Sasuke had a hard time with Deidara because most of his Genjutsu was ineffective becasue Deidara trained himself to counter the sharingan.

ahh a battle is a battle, doesnt matter if you use genjutsu or taijutsu. Itachi genjutsu is hell of a lot better than sasuke's genjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Yet we've seen no evidence of him doing so. Nobody thats there mentioned him doing it, nobodies even hinted at it. The only thing thats been said was that Sasuke looks down upon Orochimaru because he manipulates peoples lives and alters his body through the use of drugs.

Orochimarus stolen body was indeed weakened, but he hardly spent anything in that body. He immediately had it pinned in a way to where he was helpless, and left it, leaving him in his 100% snake body. So yes, he was weakened when they fought, but does that mean he couldn't have won anyways? No it does not.
    What are you talking about, Luimac just provided the evidence regarding experimentation on his own body (oro)

Dude, all you have to do is look at oro when fightning tried to fight itachi (%100 oro) Vs Sasuke level C2 to take down a extremely weak oro. Its not hard, its called comparing
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-06-2007 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post

Exactly, there are key differences with the battles that Itachi fight and that Sasuke fight. One of the most prominent of these differences being that the enemy for Sasuke, because of their previous fight with Itachi, knew how to counter the sharingan. Had Deidara known about the sharingan before he faced Itachi, and had trained to counter it, Itachi would've been in for a longer fight. The reverse goes for Sasuke, had they not previously fought Itachi, they wouldn't have been prepared for his sharingan and his fight would've ended much sooner. Hell, the Sasuke Deidara fight would've been over the second Sasuke used genjutsu had Deidara not been prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    What are you talking about, Luimac just provided the evidence regarding experimentation on his own body (oro)

Dude, all you have to do is look at oro when fightning tried to fight itachi (%100 oro) Vs Sasuke level C2 to take down a extremely weak oro. Its not hard, its called comparing
    Orochimaru, once turning into snake form was at 100% power, he had no health issues effecting him at that time, so saying he was weak is a flawed statement because most of the fight he fought in a form that was perfectly healthy. Sasuke however, effortlessly beat the human form of Orochimaru, the one that was sick, and forced him to change into another healthier form, that of the white snake. We dont know how Sasuke would've done against a 100% human Orochimaru, because though that Oro had access to jutsu, going by Sasuke he already knows them all, and he also wouldn't have access to the paralyzing poison which allowed him to get Sasuke in the transfer world to begin with.

None of us knows whether or not Sasuke could've been a human Orochimaru, since the human Orochimaru he fought was sick. We do know how he'd deal with a White snake Oro, but now the problem is, we dont know how Itachi would've/could've handled it back then.
    Last edited by Shinkirou; 08-06-2007 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Exactly, there are key differences with the battles that Itachi fight and that Sasuke fight. One of the most prominent of these differences being that the enemy for Sasuke, because of their previous fight with Itachi, knew how to counter the sharingan. Had Deidara known about the sharingan before he faced Itachi, and had trained to counter it, Itachi would've been in for a longer fight. The reverse goes for Sasuke, had they not previously fought Itachi, they wouldn't have been prepared for his sharingan and his fight would've ended much sooner. Hell, the Sasuke Deidara fight would've been over the second Sasuke used genjutsu had Deidara not been prepared.
    You do realize itachi's genjutsu is A LOT more powerful then sasuke's? Sasuke barley used any genjutsu during that battle. it also doesnt meant diedra can counter ALL of itachi's /sasuke's genjutsu's

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    You do realize itachi's genjutsu is A LOT more powerful then sasuke's? Sasuke barley used any genjutsu during that battle. it also doesnt meant diedra can counter ALL of itachi's /sasuke's genjutsu's
    You have no proof of that, all we know is that they both use genjutsu and the person Sasuke used it again had trained for a good portion of his life to counter it. Whether or not Sasuke barely used genjutsu in the fight is meaningless because just because he doesn't use it constantly, doesn't mean its weak. Though you're right, it doesn't mean it can counter all genjutsu, but the sharingan genjutsu it most definitely can. If we had a better explanation of how he did it, THEN we could deduce whether or not he can counter all normal genjutsu or not, but for right now, all we know is that he could counter sharingan genjutsu.

Emperor
    Remember Sasuke has the Sharingan so his learning pace is a lot faster then a regular shinobi. And if he hasn't learned all of Orochimaru's jutsus maybe he has learned all the ones he himself deems useful. Like maybe he's not all that interested in techniques like the body transfer and stuff so he doesn't really want to waste his time learning it. His goal besides killing Itachi is to revive his clan therefore his own survival is important. Earlier in the series he said he was willing to give his body if it was necessary to kill Itachi, but perhaps he saw that even if Orochimaru was to take his body they still coudn't beat Itachi so he decided Orochimaru was no longer any use to him. There is also the possibility he knows of that if he's the one that wins in the body jutsu then he would gain Orochimaru's abilities for himself and took the chance.

sasuke could have merely watched oro do the jutsu and just put it in the memory bank to practice with later. if he can memorize the jutsu the only part left is learning how much chakra to mold for the jutsu. Secondly, oro had been teaching sasuke for what 2.5 years meaning he knows all the jutsus up his sleeve plus watched him train against all those ppl we saw knocked out. so oro knew all his fighting techniques and prob saved some of his best jutsus for himself bc why even teach him them. He wasnt trying to make sasuke any stronger and teach him a million stuff. it was pretty much ill teach him some stuff just so i can keep him around so i can take him over in 2 years. and also of course to increase his chakra reserves. the oro itachi thing i believe seeing that the two were partners they prob fought some tough guys and they do like to fight 1 vs 1. so itachi prob saw all of oros good techniques so for oro to even bother trying would be pointless. this is all assumption of course.

and why didn't oro take the nine-tails seal it in him then just take sasuke's eyes and implant them. sure hed be like sasuke but hed have so much chakra it wouldn't even matter. well thats what i would do i would take nine-tails and sharingan and then do mass shadow clones go all over the world and they will just look to find a bunch of ninjas doin different techniques. plus i think with that chakra oro would have better control and of course put it to better use with some powerful techniques. after like a month you could learn every jutsu and then you dont gotta worry bout a new body u just implant the eyes into some1 else. the only reason i can see he would need a true uchiha is just so he can make tons of kids so hes got a bunch of eyes as backups. but he should of stolen the eyes when sasuke was still a kid and he was much stronger lol. sounds a little ridiculous but thats what i would do if i was a crazy snake man

Wouldn't it be weird if Sasuke got MS from killing Orochimaru :o He was his best friend after all!!! XD