Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    no way he gets stronger than Itachi... after all his brutal training and drugs he has just reached maybe the lvl Itachi had before he lefted Konaha.. and this is at best... there is no possible way.. he ever reaches him..

Quote Originally Posted by fawad=naruto View Post
    he is gonna get stronger than itachi but i think naruto would be the one killing him and his decision to leave oro was right wat else can he learn there since oro is dead
    Eh, I doubt Narutos going to be killing Itachi anytime soon. Personally, I think it'll be someone in Akatsuki. Either Pein or Madara, which will drive Sasuke to actually beat the organization. If Naruto is the one to kill Itachi, he's going to ruin any chance he had of getting Sasuke back, because if Sasuke doesn't straight out kill him for it, I doubt he'll forgive him. In fact, if he does, we may have another Orochimaru on our hands with a strong snake using shinobi trying to destroy the Leaf.
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    no way he gets stronger than Itachi... after all his brutal training and drugs he has just reached maybe the lvl Itachi had before he lefted Konaha.. and this is at best... there is no possible way.. he ever reaches him..
    No offense, but you're obviously an Itachi fanboy. Be real, this is a shounen manga, Sasuke will be stronger than Itachi in the end. As for drugs, the only drug Sasukes taken is the one to gain CS2, nowhere else in the manga has Sasuke ever been shown to take any other drugs. What Sakura said was merely a hypothesis to explain why Sasuke was strong enough to kick all of their asses, and going by what Sasuke said to Orochimaru, he frowns upon the use of drugs and genetic manipulations.
    Last edited by Shinkirou; 08-06-2007 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Eh, I doubt Narutos going to be killing Itachi anytime soon. Personally, I think it'll be someone in Akatsuki. Either Pein or Madara, which will drive Sasuke to actually beat the organization. If Naruto is the one to kill Itachi, he's going to ruin any chance he had of getting Sasuke back, because if Sasuke doesn't straight out kill him for it, I doubt he'll forgive him. In fact, if he does, we may have another Orochimaru on our hands with a strong snake using shinobi trying to destroy the Leaf.
    wil i am hoping since naruto just meet itachi(currently in the manga) he is gonna fight him and kill i now that sounds big but i am just hoping for him to kill him just an opionin

Quote Originally Posted by fawad=naruto View Post
    wil i am hoping since naruto just meet itachi(currently in the manga) he is gonna fight him and kill i now that sounds big but i am just hoping for him to kill him just an opionin
    Doubtful. That Naruto is most likely a shadow clone, and one solid hit to it should destroy it. All thats going to happen with them is a conversation. What that conversation is about, who knows, but I doubt there's going to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    You realize that Orochimaru was going to have to take overs Sasukes body in a day or two from that point right? Sasuke waited up until the limit to get as much out of Oro as he could before throwing him away. At that point, there was absolutely nothing left to be gained from staying, so he took care of business, killed Orochimaru and proceeded on his merry way.

As for killing Itachi, people, dont kid yourself, he's going to surpass Itachi. Thats a simple truth of this manga. Though he may not be the one to kill Itachi, he will learn the truth about the massacre/Itachis motives, and will become stronger because of it. In the end, he will be stronger than Itachi.
    Yea i guess that makes sense. What doesn't make sense is HOW he will surpass itachi, I mean Like luimac said, Sasuke has been taken all these drugs, has a cursed seal and still itachi was stronger then him when they were at the same age and itachi did this w/o the use of drugs. In reality, he shouldnt b able to defeat itachi in a one on one battle.

I agree, Sasuke getting to itachi level, i dont see it happening unless itachi gets weaker. Itachi is still young and can get stronger. Kishi loves sasuke so he is gonna give sasuke magical powers to defeat itachi.

No offense, but you're obviously an Itachi fanboy. Be real, this is a shounen manga, Sasuke will be stronger than Itachi in the end. As for drugs, the only drug Sasukes taken is the one to gain CS2, nowhere else in the manga has Sasuke ever been shown to take any other drugs. What Sakura said was merely a hypothesis to explain why Sasuke was strong enough to kick all of their asses, and going by what Sasuke said to Orochimaru, he frowns upon the use of drugs and genetic manipulations.[/QUOTE]

Itachi IS my favorite character but I am a very fair and logical person when I judge something...the Fanboy here, I think, is you cause you just KNOW that he will beat Itachi for some magical reason...
    I am not offended and I am not attacking u man, but all the manga show us and the way character have been developing is just silly to think Sasuke is at Itachi's lvl for 1, and silly to think that Sasuke will surpass him...
    True Sasuke is striving to become as strong as Itachi but Itachi has strive for the top since he was younger that Sasuke.. he is just not sitting there waiting to be killed...

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Yea i guess that makes sense. What doesn't make sense is HOW he will surpass itachi, I mean Like luimac said, Sasuke has been taken all these drugs, has a cursed seal and still itachi was stronger then him when they were at the same age and itachi did this w/o the use of drugs. In reality, he shouldnt b able to defeat itachi in a one on one battle.

I agree, Sasuke getting to itachi level, i dont see it happening unless itachi gets weaker. Itachi is still young and can get stronger. Kishi loves sasuke so he is gonna give sasuke magical powers to defeat itachi.
    Read my post. Sasuke hasn't been shown to take any drug but the CS2 one, and has even commented on how he disapproves of such actions. Simply put, until he admits to it, or we're shown him doing it, he's not taken any drugs. So right now he's equal with young Itachi. As for how he'll surpass him, who knows, but its a guaranteed thing that it'll happen.

Itachi IS my favorite character but I am a very fair and logical person when I judge something...the Fanboy here, I think, is you cause you just KNOW that he will beat Itachi for some magical reason...
    I am not offended and I am not attacking u man, but all the manga show us and the way character have been developing is just silly to think Sasuke is at Itachi's lvl for 1, and silly to think that Sasuke will surpass him...
    True Sasuke is striving to become as strong as Itachi but Itachi has strive for the top since he was younger that Sasuke.. he is just not sitting there waiting to be killed...
    The reason I know Sasuke will be stronger than Itachi in the end is because its an obvious occurrence. Its nearly guaranteed that in the end, Sasuke will be stronger than the one he set out to beat. Why? Because he's a main character, and the reason he will be stronger is due to the same reason Naruto will be hokage. Because of the shounen law that the hero/main character, will be the strongest, beat his final opponent, and be stronger than the man that he idolized/sought to defeat in the end.

Though there are a few select cases where this wasn't true, in most instances it is. So while I'm not sure exactly how Sasuke will pull it off, but the fact remains that more likely than not, he will be stronger when this manga is over. It may be because of the MS, it may be because of his cursed chakra, but in the end, it's going to be so.
    Last edited by Shinkirou; 08-06-2007 at 03:13 AM.

equal with young Itachi??? are u serious? Itachi could defeat a full power Oro by 11-13 and Sasuke can barely defeat Oro when he is almost dead.... with CS2... he is no way near a young Itachi.. not to mentioned by his age Itachi had MS 2 years prior to hes age... your young itachi must be a 7-8 years old Itachi man.. not the 11-13 Itachi
    U really need to gets ur fact straight before throwing something like that man...
    as for the drugs, we know Kabuto and Oro love experimenting and doing shit like that.. no way they didnt use "good drugs", meaning something that was 100% certain to help sasuke (since it was Oro future vessel), to increase his chakra reserves or and physical abilities... since it has been noted in the manga by a Medical ninja and we know this facts from Oro and Kabuto is more likely they gave him some drugs than he didnt

Right because Sasuke was getting molested ny Orochimaru.
    D:
    I would leave too!

More at
    My Deviantart

equal with young Itachi??? are u serious? Itachi could defeat a full power Oro by 11-13 and Sasuke can barely defeat Oro when he is almost dead.... with CS2... he is no way near a young Itachi.. not to mentioned by his age Itachi had MS 2 years prior to hes age... your young itachi must be a 7-8 years old Itachi man.. not the 11-13 Itachi
    U really need to gets ur fact straight before throwing something like that man...
    as for the drugs, we know Kabuto and Oro love experimenting and doing shit like that.. no way they didnt use "good drugs", meaning something that was 100% certain to help sasuke (since it was Oro future vessel), to increase his chakra reserves or and physical abilities... since it has been noted in the manga by a Medical ninja and we know this facts from Oro and Kabuto is more likely they gave him some drugs than he didnt
    You must remember that this Orochimaru is older, and wiser, with knowledge of alot more techniques. As for him being weak, he was only weakened in his stolen body.In snake form he was at 100%. As for Sasuke, we dont know whether or not he was stronger than 100% Orochimaru or not. Snake Orochimaru, and Human Orochimaru are two completely different people. Whereas Human Oro has jutsu, Snake Oro has poisonous blood with a paralysis effect. Had he used that on Itachi, the chances of him doing any better than Sasuke is slim. Simply put, we dont know how a human Orochimaru would fair in a fight without the ability to use paralyzing poison.

First off, dont get me started on the fact that there's no proof of Sasuke doing drugs, and whether Kabuto and Orochimaru like to do it doesn't mean that Sasuke had anything to do with it. As for being noted by a medic nin, that medic nin said he may have, meaning its just as likely that he didn't. Though going by the words of the guy who was actually there, he frowns upon their use and more likely than not didn't use them. The words of Sasuke, who was there, holds more weight than the words of Sakura who was just guessing as to why he was so much stronger than them.