Weekly Shonen Jump Release (Day) ?

Hi,
    I've got an important question and I dont know why I barely could get an info about this topic through google-searches. For real it's more like 2 questions about the "Weekly Shonen Jump" magazine.

First of all I would like to know when they are realeasing the Shonen Jump and when do you guys normaly get it. Since it's an abonement I think it will arrive per post so it should get directly to your home.
    So when does it reach you guys and on which day of the week is the official release?
    I've heard that the official japanese "weekly release-day" is on monday. So all guys in japan should be able to buy this magazine at monday morning

The next question should be quite obvious.
    I would like you to know that this is not for complaining and all whats said from now is coz of thinking release-date is monday!
    I really respect the work of the guys giving us raw-scans for doing scanlations and so on, BUT ...

If it could be possible to get a magazine at monday (if its correct) then why does it at least take up to tuesday or friday when we can grab the raw scans?

Hope you guys have answers.
    Greets, Scias

Usually we wait a while for the RAWs because we depend on the people with the magazine. There's no reason for them to rush for the scan,, and why should they rush? It's not like they're getting paid to satisfy our RAW needs.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Yes, I have always wonder why different manga scans release on different days when they come from the same megazine. It seems to me that people have set a certain day on the week to release the manga scans.
    I am not complaining either. I have just always wondered about this.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

The magazine is scanned early. They aren't supposed to show up on newsstands until the FOLLOWING monday. So the scanlations you read last Friday get sold officially today (Monday).

That should put your train of thought on a 180.

And since it's illegal in the first place, another acceptable answer to this question is "it's scanned whenever the scanner damn well pleases".

Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    The magazine is scanned early. They aren't supposed to show up on newsstands until the FOLLOWING monday. So the scanlations you read last Friday get sold officially today (Monday).

That should put your train of thought on a 180.

And since it's illegal in the first place, another acceptable answer to this question is "it's scanned whenever the scanner damn well pleases".
    O_OWow! That really surprised me! I always thought that some people(who are really nice^^) bought the magazine and scan it for people all over the world.
    So someone working in Shueisha stole one of the magazine and scanned it? How come Shueisha allows this? And how do you know this?

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    O_OWow! That really surprised me! I always thought that some people(who are really nice^^) bought the magazine and scan it for people all over the world.
    So someone working in Shueisha stole one of the magazine and scanned it? How come Shueisha allows this? And how do you know this?
    People who subscribe Jump(and its like this for many, many other magazines) get the issue before it hits newsstands. When its supposed to hit newsstands on Monday they get their issue on Friday.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    Yeee, me too.

Why is it like that?
    How can someone just grab some chaps or maybe the whole magazine before its official release date?

Is it sth like:
    While storing the magazines the week before it releases, some worker or maybe the boss of some shop, where its saled and stored, is going to take a magazine first, read it and then maybe he scans it (if he is well pleased ).

Must be sth like this ^^

EDIT:
    UPS IT WAS SAID AT THE POST BEFORE THIS ONE