Hi,
I've got an important question and I dont know why I barely could get an info about this topic through google-searches. For real it's more like 2 questions about the "Weekly Shonen Jump" magazine.

First of all I would like to know when they are realeasing the Shonen Jump and when do you guys normaly get it. Since it's an abonement I think it will arrive per post so it should get directly to your home.
So when does it reach you guys and on which day of the week is the official release?
I've heard that the official japanese "weekly release-day" is on monday. So all guys in japan should be able to buy this magazine at monday morning

The next question should be quite obvious.
I would like you to know that this is not for complaining and all whats said from now is coz of thinking release-date is monday!
I really respect the work of the guys giving us raw-scans for doing scanlations and so on, BUT ...

If it could be possible to get a magazine at monday (if its correct) then why does it at least take up to tuesday or friday when we can grab the raw scans?

Hope you guys have answers.
Greets, Scias