Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    OH no OH nO OH NO!!!! Coulds it be that we are starting to get fake spoilers. Its hard to believe, that spoiler is actually the same spoiler that was posted by Battle Franky at AP forums. Battle Franky is usually the most trusted spoiler source. Oh WISH this spoiler is fake.

I hate FAKE SPOILERS DAMN!!!!
    When chopper eats 4 rumble balls
    Immortality....Take it, ITS YOURS ! ! !

Banned
    what about lady alivida loving luffy after he punched her. it is probably something like that. This is the spoiler that battle franky posted on AP forums

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    What? Can there be fake One Piece spoilers? For 520 chapters little to no romance was involved. This is just suspicious.
    So you rather he never surprise us? Though it does sound rather suspicious, I'm all for LuffyXHancock, as ridiculous as it sounds lol. Wouldn't matter, Luffy being as oblivious as ever probably won't care and it won't go anywhere.

You know, personally if I were you guys I'd just wait until picture scans are out.

Patience IS the better virtue here, and what's the good of jumping to conclusions when there's only this summary bit? Anyone remember the Chapter 514 & 517 spoilers?

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    right now, i'm 50/50 if it's real.

it makes sense since luffy didn't know ace was going to be executed, the part about using hancock's ship is believable cause it was mentioneed how her ship is the only one on the island.

in the past couple chapter she kinda looks sick every time luffy shocks her. if it's true then the old lady is probably gonna reveal the man who came to the island during the last empress's reign. probably be someone already introduced.

but i dunno, it kinda makes sense, seeing how i can't see oda just sending luffy on his way and just having everyone say good-bye, so meh, we'll see on friday.

the only part that makes me not believe it is having luffy go to impel town by himself. i doubt they'd all just show up there :-/.......unless- nah, not gonna say. with one piece, you never know what's going to happen

about the little romance though, there was lola, absalom, and alvida, and of course, you're all forgetting about sanji and every woman he sees >_>.

but yeah it makes sense, hancock has gone all her life having every guy go ga-ga over her. suddenly, she meets a guy who doesn't have the slightest reaction for her looks. obviously she's going to have a different view on him than from the other men.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Oh please, please do not let this be real.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    might've found a flaw in the fake.

in one of the translated sentences, it says nyon and luffy go to hancock and ask her to take them with them. that means that hancock was giving luffy a different ship even the one she has.......which is the only ship on the island. also remember that hancock isn't even going there and nyon knows that, so why go and ask to take them with her.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

so we have three different spoiler this time.... and each one of them is different, one talks about WB, another about momonga, and the last one about hancock being in love with luffy, interesting.... it looks that fake spoilers arrived to OP!!!!! anyway, since i trust in APforums, and Battle Franky is one of the most credible spoiler sources, i will go with the last spoiler that says that hancock is sick with the 'ilness of love'

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Wasn't the old lady the previous empress? >_> She don't look dead. Or was that just worded strangely?
    http://roronoas.com Zoro icons.

no i think its not fake cuz sually it isnt on this site, anyway its getting interesting but hancook is a shchibukai and an empress and the captin of her shipe/crew so noway to join SH's