Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Theory #1: Pain uses Natural Energy

If this thread was posted earlier I am truly sorry.

I was just thinking that the black metal that Pain has on his bodies sort of acts like the Frog Oil. It draws chakra forcibly into the body. It's possible that natural energy is animating the dead bodies and allows him to control them.

Just a thought, and yes I did think of a counter point "Well wouldn't Pa Frog of noticed the amount of energy being used" Good point, maybe he was so into battle that he didn't, LMAO.

Enjoy,

Exactly, its possible that they are receiving natural energy

They're receiving REAL PAIN's ENERGY.

receives generally ave a transmitter so the terminology is wrong absorber would be more relevant to an non transmitted source although it could just be the translation.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

They'd look similar to Naruto in Sage Mode if they were receiving Natural chakra. But since they don't look like that (red marks around eyes), must mean they aren't using Natural chakra.

So i'm thinking the when the bodies recieve the energy from pain they get the rinnegan too.

Quote Originally Posted by eazybrowniemix View Post
    So i'm thinking the when the bodies recieve the energy from pain they get the rinnegan too.
    makes sense, would explain one of the rinnegans powers

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    They'd look similar to Naruto in Sage Mode if they were receiving Natural chakra. But since they don't look like that (red marks around eyes), must mean they aren't using Natural chakra.
    The only reason Naruto looks the way he does is because of his use with Frog Oil. I would think that not every person who uses Natural CHakra starts to get the properties of a Frog.

Regardless, for a few reasons I don't think its true that Pain uses Nature Chakra.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    You do know the rods act as receivers right? Like antennas.
    It's like what this dude said........... You don't seem to be up-to-date with everything going on in the manga.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

I disagree. The rods are used to channel chakra, possibly the real Pain's chakra, throughout the bodies.

Plus Fukasaku (the frog teaching Naruto) commented on Naruto's eyes (frog-like appearance) as a sign of achieving the perfect balance of Narutal energy with his own.

With a lack of balance, you start changing into a frog. Perfect balance, you get frog-like eyes. Pain does not have any of these things happening to him.

Pain doesn't use natural energy, Pain uses Pain energy.