Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question Tatsuki, Keigo, and Mizuiro's powers

In ch. 240 Ichigo, Chad, and Ishida leave for Hueco Mundo. After that Urahara, having forseen this, calls out to Ichigo's hiding friends. After making a small speak about Ichigo, he turns toward the trio and says "Now...I am going to go on with my own work." Assuming he means training them (and Im sure he is) this is my Question:

What do you think thier powers will be?

I think,
    Tatsuki- She'll probably get some kind of spiked gloves and learn close quarters combat
    Keigo- Being the bitch he is, He'll get a creature(ex.Inoue or Bounto) to protect his ass
    Mizuiro- He'll get some eligate whip or something or.......maybe he is a Quincy
    'We need emotional content' -Bruce Lee

"Now...I am going to go on with my own work." Assuming he means training them (and Im sure he is) this is my Question:
    He was talking to them, saying he has work to do. How would that mean training them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    He was talking to them, saying he has work to do. How would that mean training them?
    What work does Urahara really do, all we've seen him do is train people and his little helpers clean the store. Unless u count sleeping as work. Let's just say 'if' he was training them.
    Last edited by the_blind_ronin; 08-05-2007 at 11:32 PM.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Even so I doubt he'd phrase it that way.

I also have my doubts about Keigo, Tatsuki and Mizuiro having powers, undoubtedly they have higher reiatsu levels and the abilities to see Shinigami, Hollow and all the rest, but in the end introducing something like this, closer to the conclusion wouldn't give them time to develop any powers they might gain. Especially if its Shinigami powers.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Since it's quite obvious that none of them should have Shingami powers, there just is no reason of training them.
    Even if they could get as strong as Chad is in Hueco Mundo (probably in real-world he would be weaker coz of his power having hollow affinity), they would just get in the way all the time and wont be any help (as fighters).

Also if they would have Shinigami power then there is no point of training them coz of the fact that they cant reach captain level until the war starts. so again they wont be of any real use.

Every guy from Espada or you just can say EVERY Arrancar would kill them in a blink of an eye. So where's the point in training them?

They dont even have as much time as Chad had left so it would be impossible or at least boring and stupid to see them gain a power that could beat an Arrancar.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Even so I doubt he'd phrase it that way.

I also have my doubts about Keigo, Tatsuki and Mizuiro having powers, undoubtedly they have higher reiatsu levels and the abilities to see Shinigami, Hollow and all the rest, but in the end introducing something like this, closer to the conclusion wouldn't give them time to develop any powers they might gain. Especially if its Shinigami powers.
    Don't get me wrong, it is highly unlikely they will get powers, but it would be a crazy suprize to have everyone come back from Heuco Mundo and they are all battle ready for they upcoming war with Aizen and Soul Society. This is just speculation, A 'what if' so to speak.

[QUOTE=Scias;17717]

Every guy from Espada or you just can say EVERY Arrancar would kill them in a blink of an eye. So where's the point in training them?
    QUOTE]

For protection, better some defensethan none

Quote Originally Posted by the_blind_ronin View Post
    For protection, better some defensethan none
    You get the wrong idea while reading my stuff. They just cant be of any help coz Aizen has at least 50 Soldiers who could take them out.

So while all Gotei 13 Captains try to withstand the Espada + Aizen, Tousen and Gin, they barely have someone to protect them. So there just has to show up a normal Arrancar (Gillian) of Aizens Army and this guys will die without noticing it.

In the worst case scenario one of the Espada just can ran trough real-world or SS and kill every Shingami below the Vice Captain level (except of gotei 11) and also every human trained person while he is just going for a walk at morning. He dont even has to stop, he just has to run through it and kill instantly everyone

Remember thought that this is going to be an all out war that's coming. They have no chance vs. Espada it's true, and most Arrancar are out of the question but remember some of the oh so useful arrancar which are helping Ichigo and co.? Not particularly powerful and they might stand a chance against those. Not exactly an epic battle but it could happen. Also if any normal hollows start showing up in the war they could take them on.

Additionaly w/Ichigo and co. out of town and only one shinigami posted they could assist w/hollow control before the war starts and rally the normal people to run away in an organized fashion when the shit hits the fan.

There are possibilities for them to be useful even if they can't fight the big boys.

One last thing:The author is the one who determines what happens if he says keigo kills aizen then keigo will Fricken murder Aizen. Does this make sense? Hell no. But what he says goes.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

Why do you all have to immediately shoot down an idea for??? Why can't you just run with it no matter what the topic is about and not try to debunk everything because it isn't realistic, I mean how much of this series is realistic??? Maybe Urahara has decided to use them as back up to defend the human world while all the shinigami are fighting in the war from the wandering hollows that will make appearances, like how Karen and Kon and Kanjinbo (I dont exactly remember his name but the crazy old guy with that TV show) did with that one hollow.

But to get back ON TOPIC, I think Tatsuki will most likely have all hand to hand fighting skills, Keigo will be more defense orientated since he was good at blocking Matsumoto's kick that one time (I know its just once and random but he was fast and knew how to defend himself), and Mizuro I think will have Kidou type powers since he seemed more "fluid" and under control than the other two. I also think Urahara will train them to work as a team and not individually so that they each compliment each other.

my opinion at least, I hope they do get something though, at least tatsuki since she had powers for a while and could see the spirits for longer than the other 2 as long as we've known.
    A pie in the sky?