Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Why do you all have to immediately shoot down an idea for??? Why can't you just run with it no matter what the topic is about and not try to debunk everything because it isn't realistic, I mean how much of this series is realistic??? Maybe Urahara has decided to use them as back up to defend the human world while all the shinigami are fighting in the war from the wandering hollows that will make appearances, like how Karen and Kon and Kanjinbo (I dont exactly remember his name but the crazy old guy with that TV show) did with that one hollow.
    Well the problem is, the question seemed to be a serious and somewhat legitimate question, which to me was what do you think Tatsuki and co's. powers will be, and I personally like some of the others disagreed with the fact that they will even have powers. I was just answering the question with my honest opinion.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

then why answer a question that hasn't been asked? The thread creator asked what does everyone think their powers will be, not whether or not they have them. If you don't think they have powers then it would imply not answering the post.

Not trying to be negative or criticize but I just would rather see people post answers to the actual question that discredit and debunk the theory behind it. I mean Ichigo was able to achieve Bankai in 3 days with one of Urahara's inventions, why can't those 3 learn something useful in that timeframe aswell? And most would probably say that its because hes a shinigami with shinigami parents/parent, well we also don't know anything about those 3's parents either or anything about their determination to fight/be useful. Plus this series is dragging out so long Im sure that if they decided to give them powers then they will make a special arc about their growth and past (they being manga writers/creator/plotters).

Well I sill stand by my opinion about their powers based off their personality traits we've seen so far.
    A pie in the sky?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    then why answer a question that hasn't been asked? The thread creator asked what does everyone think their powers will be, not whether or not they have them. If you don't think they have powers then it would imply not answering the post.
    I see where you are going and I went and re-read the first post and the way I see it is assumed that Urahara will train the three and what powers will you see from them. Basically this is a prediction thread not a hypothetical thread, that is due to the way it is phrased, if the thread began with something like this
    If Keigo, Tatsuki and Mizuiro had powers what would they be
    then it'd be hypothetical, and so therefore my answer is that the three will not recieve powers.

However if this were to become a hypothetical thread then I would answer along the lines of Tatsuki having a physical power with Mizuiro and Keigo playing more mior roles (based solely on their personalities).

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Sorry, but I will add more to this. For some reason it's stuck in my head that in the manga, something along the lines of Urahara training them does come up. o_O; I could be terribly mistaken though, or I could've read a poorly translated scanlation, but I can't help "remembering" it.
    Last edited by Mass Zero; 08-08-2007 at 11:09 AM.

I seriously doubt it, theres no way they can be made useful and it just doesn't seem likely at all, they may have some use but they ain't gonna be fighting or getting psycho powers.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_atom_5 View Post
    I seriously doubt it, theres no way they can be made useful and it just doesn't seem likely at all, they may have some use but they ain't gonna be fighting or getting psycho powers.
    How does it not seem likely? Ichigo beat Byakuya, who has several hundreds of years more experience than he does. That's likely. Let's keep it real, this is shōnen, anything can happen. But we'll see, I say they do actually get special powers. They didn't wind up at Urahara's place for nothing.

It would be amazing if Muzuiro had hidden Quincy powers. But it hink that all three will be as powerful as a vice-capitains or capitain's shikai (exept Yamatao, Tochiro, Byakuya or Kenpatchi)

yet another very crappy sig

People stop being so serious, it's a freakin book.>_< The guy just wanted know what everyone thought thier powers would be like if they had them.

I think Tatsuki would probably have some close combat powers. Not really sure about Keigo and Mizuiro.
    O.o

If they did get powers, it would most defidentally be in an anime filler. It would have no significance at the current point in the manga, much like that group Don what's his face put together (With Ichigo's sister, Jinta, Kon, and Ururu).

Even with a little bit of training from Urahara, they'd get completely whiped out if they tried to take on an arrancar.

I just can't see it happening, I mean it might. I just can't seem to picture it, and I don't really want them to, it just would be wierd, specially for Keigo, he's no fighter, he's the random dude that everyone loves, but is completely useless.