Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto should develop some wind jutsus

I hope Naruto develops some wind based jutsus now that he can control the element...

when I saw that he was wind 1st thing that came to mind was something similar to Baki.... a midrange-closerange Wind slash that pierces threw anything (if u read Saint Seiya like Capricorns Excalibur)... also a kind of shield.... like Neji's Kaiten or (if u read Berserk) Serpicos wind Cape.... for defense and a bit of offence...

in the series X we also seen some cool moves and abilities of the Wind manipulator... I'm just hoping Naruto's extent of Wind is just adding it to Rasengan.. besides the fact that if he uses THAT jutsu even his cells get cut...

what u guys think

that be kool but i wont naruto to control the wind that be sick and i wont him to be able to fly with the wind like when he jumps the wind pushes him. and it would be kool if he gained speed from the wind because he is slow

Hhhhmmmm in naruto jiyria was having 2 defens jutsu: one with the hair and the 2 with the frog stomach (this could be for capture too), its strange that he dont learn naruto to use them... back to naruto winds chakra i think he should optain chakra sword like sasuke , he needs something that could block his katana with lighting chakra in it... and naturaly some defens like chidori nagashi.

when I saw that he was wind 1st thing that came to mind was something similar to Baki....
    Baki's blade of wind would be kinda useless in comparison to the rasengan.

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Baki's blade of wind would be kinda useless in comparison to the rasengan.
    Power wise Baki's blade of wind is a lot weaker but remember the stronger the jutsu the greater the risk and we already knows that the wind shuriken does a huge amount of damage to Naruto's arm. He can't just keep using that thing, it has to be a desperate last resort, he needs weaker jutsu's to use in a fight where his biggest sacrifice is some chakra and not the nerves in his arms.

he should develope some new wind jutsu but there never going to get as powerful as the rasen-shuriken but he should learn how to use it to sharpen it and use it to blowto make his close combat more efective.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

exactly.. how u gonna use ur ultimate attack to start off.. is ridiculous.... the slashing gust attacks i mention will give him a longer range.. plus kagebunshin combined with gust slashes from various directions will be hqard to deal with.. im just saying Naruto fighting still is weak... is time that his new found elemental abilities help him develop a more effective and or lethal fighting style..
    or like asuma.. not exactly using the blades but like evrytime he slashes with his hands the range is prolonged by wind slashes or something!!

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    exactly.. how u gonna use ur ultimate attack to start off.. is ridiculous.... the slashing gust attacks i mention will give him a longer range.. plus kagebunshin combined with gust slashes from various directions will be hqard to deal with.. im just saying Naruto fighting still is weak... is time that his new found elemental abilities help him develop a more effective and or lethal fighting style..
    or like asuma.. not exactly using the blades but like evrytime he slashes with his hands the range is prolonged by wind slashes or something!!
    yes i agree wat happened to kunia of asuma i think shikumaru should give it to him and he can do the same thing asuma did with wind

Quote Originally Posted by fawad=naruto View Post
    yes i agree wat happened to kunia of asuma i think shikumaru should give it to him and he can do the same thing asuma did with wind
    Shikamaru kept them for himself. The last picture where we see him holding Asuma's weapons, Shikamaru is placing his 'shadow' chakra out of the tip of the blades, just like Asuma did. So he'll probably use them in some badass, incredibly smart attack later on.

..at least, I hope so. >_>

yeah i think naruto needs some sort of signiture weapon besides big shuriken