Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Hmmm I wonder how he can re-shape his wind chakara like Sasuke does with his Lightening... I wonder how it would work as well... If it is possible that is...

I would imagine him being able to use the wind to slash stuff... He wouldn't have to worry about Chakara as well which is good... I would like for him to develop some long-ranged attacks, cause this thing with Naruto not being able to use long-range jutsu is mugging me off, as everyone can use long-range jutsu except for Naruto (except Gai and Lee).

I seriously hope he develops either a tornado like defense, like a kaiten but with wind and he is able to expand it so it would be a def/att kinda thing.. or a simple powerful gust.. like we see people struggling to walk or move on real life on torando footage...

Maybe he can surround the enemy with a hurricane and suck the air out of them, and then they'll either pass out of die, but that would take a while... Or maybe like that attack Itachi tried to do the Kakashi's legs in the water, that drill like thing... Maybe Naruto can do that with wind...

Damn it Naruto is so boring these days, it was well cool when we first see him unlease the nine tails chakara on Haku, I had goosebumps!

Naruto definitely needs a mid or long-range jutsu. Maybe it's the complete FRS, maybe something else. Conventional long range weapons (kunai and shuriken) almost never work in Naruto, so I think that he needs a chakra based attack.

Unfortunately for Naruto, he never uses hand seals (except for KB), so it is pretty much going to have to be either a Uzumaki original or a Rasengan based attack.

HHHmmmm every createt kage bunshin that was destroyed tranform into Tornado