Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Although I don't quite agree with the crazy moves some of you are thinking up of, I do think Naruto needs some actual wind jutsu. Even basics are good. For example, the Katon jutsu grand fireball (can't think of japanese name) isn't really strong, but it's refreshing to see it used. Naruto needs to learn some basic wind things like maybe just the ability to summon huge gusts of wind, or something like temari's fan technique where the wind slices.

Right now Naruto is like a 3 pitch pitcher. Kage Bushin, Rasengan, Summoning.

It is incredibly boring to watch Naruto's fights now. Basically each time he does bring something new such as the shuriken wind reasengan, however it's still a rasengan.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    Although I don't quite agree with the crazy moves some of you are thinking up of, I do think Naruto needs some actual wind jutsu. Even basics are good. For example, the Katon jutsu grand fireball (can't think of japanese name) isn't really strong, but it's refreshing to see it used. Naruto needs to learn some basic wind things like maybe just the ability to summon huge gusts of wind, or something like temari's fan technique where the wind slices.

I agre but having a basic wind technique I say is something Naruto really needs, basicaly his moves are hard to use and damage him (if we're talking about the Wind Shuriken) so having a move (or a few) which is more easy for him to use would be good.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Right now Naruto is like a 3 pitch pitcher. Kage Bushin, Rasengan, Summoning.

It is incredibly boring to watch Naruto's fights now. Basically each time he does bring something new such as the shuriken wind reasengan, however it's still a rasengan.
    Um if you look on sasuke its almost the sem: sharingan, chidori, summonig/snake (he dont use any katon in his last battles)...
    i think that narut should have some defend jutsu just for the lust card if some one go trough the bunshins... i dont belive that Frog hermit dont teach some of his naruto...or naruto colud not handle them .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Um if you look on sasuke its almost the sem: sharingan, chidori, summonig/snake (he dont use any katon in his last battles)...
    i think that narut should have some defend jutsu just for the lust card if some one go trough the bunshins... i dont belive that Frog hermit dont teach some of his naruto...or naruto colud not handle them .
    Not really. The way Sasuke does it is stylish and inventive, he pulls out new techniques constantly, which keeps him interesting. He also keeps with the basics, with shuriken and wire use.

I see that you are talking about daidera fight when sasuke was need him for information and dont whant to kill him when for naruto kakuzu was for nothing then he just smashed him but you know that sasuke is kishi favorite char if his fight are not long and good looking then they fight are not with sasuke ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I see that you are talking about daidera fight when sasuke was need him for information and dont whant to kill him when for naruto kakuzu was for nothing then he just smashed him but you know that sasuke is kishi favorite char if his fight are not long and good looking then they fight are not with sasuke ;p
    ...ok....but that still doesn't change the fact that his fights are stylish, inventive and entertaining.

I wouldn't mind seeing Naruto do anything at this point, he hasn't had a major battle since Orochimaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepybones View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Naruto do anything at this point, he hasn't had a major battle since Orochimaru.
    i agree with you but i also want naruto to do something other than kage bunshin and rasengan cuz his fights are just getting pretty stupid and boring.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Naruto needs a good battle between him and someone else...alone. It would be awesome to watch Naruto fight one on one in a major battle. BUT I would like to see some more inventive moves on his part. Rasengan won't always save his butt, he needs to hone his taijutsu even more and come up with some inventive wind techniques.

Perhaps just calling on a gust of wind, as was stated earlier. Or some sort of a wind barrier, that if the opponent tries to break through, slashes them with wind? He needs SOMETHING to make his fights more interesting....
    ~Life is too short to live in fear so be who you want to be, don't let others tell you who you are~

how bout just use the wind rasengan. why cant he just have the clone do the technique if its to much of a risk for him