Hybrid View

Will Naruto and Sasuke meet up on their way to Konoha?

First of all, many of you (including myself) think that since Gamakichi summoned Naruto to Strange Tree Mountain, he can just release the jutsu and Naruto will fly back to Konoha in an instant. But we don't know for sure how reverse summoning works. For all we know, that messenger frog may have been given the responsibility to make preparations for Naruto to be able to be unsummoned! So.. Naruto may be given a travel frog (see picture) to run back to Konoha. If this happens:

Will Naruto and Sasuke cross paths on their way to Konoha? I was just reading old manga, and one of the chapter's front pages gave me an idea on how N/S' next encounter may be like. Imagine this..

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

The messenger frog was to let Naruto know that they were ready for him to come back. And even then, he was only supposed to be at Toad Mountain for a week. Since Naruto is expecting to hear from Tsunade in that time frame, if after that week, nothing is heard, he'll be sent back to Konoha via reverse summoning.

I doubt Naruto and Sasuke would cross paths on their way back to Konoha. It would take Naruto a month to make it back to Konoha on foot. And I would assume a traveling frog wouldn't shave too much time off his arrival time.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The messenger frog was to let Naruto know that they were ready for him to come back. And even then, he was only supposed to be at Toad Mountain for a week. Since Naruto is expecting to hear from Tsunade in that time frame, if after that week, nothing is heard, he'll be sent back to Konoha via reverse summoning.

I doubt Naruto and Sasuke would cross paths on their way back to Konoha. It would take Naruto a month to make it back to Konoha on foot. And I would assume a traveling frog wouldn't shave too much time off his arrival time.
    Well i agree with you but The story is great,
    haha great job!
    I think that naruto vs sasuke will take more than a chapter... and this background will be more dramatic.

Thanks Blue hime!