Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    i doubt that pain want kakashi body or sharingan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Kakashi has the chakra reserves of an ant.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    If he didn't take Jiraiya why would he take Kakashi. Everyone knows that Jiraiya is stronger then Kakasi. Especially now we've seen Kakashi fail vs 2 body's.
    Well we don't know if he has his body or not cause according to the newest chapter it seems like pein might have a freaking yard house full of bodies just waiting to be selected. So it is possible he does have Jiraiya's body however; i don't think he does because it wouldn't be that beneficial. Because of how pein uses the bodies he just gives them all their own technique and based on that he wouldn't use any of the personal jutsu of the people he killed. so it would be really stupid for him to use bodies of people he killed like Jiraiya and Kakashi to play mind games with naruto.

Oh and if by some chance he does use them go you people who have the right to say "i told you so!".

Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    i doubt that pain want kakashi body or sharingan
    If kakashi were to be taken would he even still have the sharingan? i mean the rinengan kinda would replace it don't ya think?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post
    1st, if people already did threds like that sorry, didn't see them, I wasn't here for long time.

Well, Kakashi is pretty strong (well not like Pein), but I think that he got pretty good potencial as being one of his "puppet" bodies.

What do you think? Will Pein take Kakashi to his collection?
    Pain can use any body for his jutsu, however, it takes time to prepare his bodies. Time he has dedicated to accomplishing his goals. I believe he has all the bodies he already need to fight. Hisn't body hunting anymore.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kairu87 View Post
    If kakashi were to be taken would he even still have the sharingan? i mean the rinengan kinda would replace it don't ya think?
    interesting question

i think thats the rinnegan would appear like the other bodies have. and plus, have we seen any of the other bodies do original moves that come from what they can do? i think pain just looks for large chakra reserves in a body, and thats it

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

i dont know y but i have a feeling that pain does not take bodies that he killed or put them in a coma or whatever...hmmm just a feeling
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic27174_5.gif

Ferry Corsten a DJ who operates above the law!

No, I seriously doubt that would happen.

And about the Sharingan: Pain's Rinnegan would nullify it, wouldn't you think? All his bodies are given the Rinnegan. Ok so let's say he doesn't give Kakashi's body the Rinnegan and keeps Sharingan. That would be a huge disadvantage because Pain wouldn't be able to share his field of vision with the Kakashi body.

Would Pain even have a need for a Sharingan?

About Pain not accepting Kakashi because of his low chakra capacity. Kakashi's chakra capacity would be irrelevant. If Pain were to use Kakashi's body, he'd prepare it with all those chakra receptors and pump his own chakra through Kakashi's body, making Kakashi's previous chakra capacity unimportant.

Doesn't the body carry the chakra after it is dead....Isn't that the way Sasori was able to use the Kazenkages bloodline
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

I don't think Pain's bodies are human puppets like Sasori made. It would be really lame if Pain was just a puppet master.