Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned
    First off i'd like to state that ANIME is NOT necessarily cannon.

No where in the manga has it ever been said that the 1st and 2nd are brothers. EVER

and the 1st DID have kids. Because Tsunade is his GRAND DAUGHTER. I read someone said that the 1st didnt have kids...

anyway another note is that in Kekkai Genkai families, NOT everyone develops the actual kekkai genkai, it's in their genes but if you guys have ever taken classes on this kind of stuff and DNA u'd know that some genes simply remain dormant.

For example families who have a lot of twins. Some of the family members simply dont get a pair of twins but their children may, or their children's children. Because it's in their family genes to have a high chance for twins.

Thus, it makes sense for the 1st to have Mokuton while Tsunade doesnt. But if Tsunade has kids they have a chance to develop Mokuton if it's a kekkai genkai.

Oh and by the way. I was gone this past weekend cuz i was camping. Missed me?

lol indeed... K-oz I know what u mean.. but although i only trust manga 100% the author of naruto wouldnt allow that info to appear in the anime unless he was ok with it... i read someone before mentioned they were brothers but just like u i didnt believe cause the manga never stated....
    Also what i refer is just weird that no one in Konoha besides 1st has ever develop Mokuton... DNA so the 2nd, because are brother, must have had it as well.. or had a high chance of having it.. not his kid/kids nor th 2nd kid/kids develop the Mokuton.. is just weird... every other family in konoha passes there kekkei genkai every generations

Personally I think mokuton surpasses kekkai Genkai and is more of a truly unique ability that only the 1st could use. No one else has it because it wasn't (for whatever reason) passed down. It was his alone and only his clone(?)/child infected with his DNA has access to it and his control over bijuu.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

it was in his blood placeboshotgun.. implanted into yamato by orochimaru.. so is a kekkei genkai

as stated by kishi, nothin that goes into the anime goes without his permission
    How Crazy Can You Be
    To Build An Aquarium Under The Sea

Filled with Tiny Little Men
    All Captured and Some Are Dead

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSomeR View Post
    as stated by kishi, nothin that goes into the anime goes without his permission
    lol well DBGT was made with Toriyama's permission...and we see how that went...

But on DBGT where no manga suport when in Naruto anima ist everything what is in manga plus some things that could not insert in it (the biggest diffrence is in fights...)

Thread moved to graveyard due to uselessness

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!