Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Actually, wouldn't it be considered a bloodline since Orochimaru took the Shodaime's DNA and put it into Yamato? Basically though, Yamato explained that wood is just an elemental mixture of Water and Earth, so anyone with those two elements could do it.

it is... thats why I have been saying ;p

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    is a Kekei Genkai.. not a jutsu u develop.. so the 2nd should have had it also... at least the manga shows every family member developing the Kekkei Genkai ability from there families... but 1st was the ONLY one that could use mokoton... I mean.. 1st and 2nd should have had some kids.. but non of them develop the Mokuton abilities?!! common
    I wouldn't consider Mokuton a Kekkei Genkai. Everyone has different chakra elements. It's just happened that Shodaime got water and earth elements AND able to develop them to Mokuton.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Actually, wouldn't it be considered a bloodline since Orochimaru took the Shodaime's DNA and put it into Yamato? Basically though, Yamato explained that wood is just an elemental mixture of Water and Earth, so anyone with those two elements could do it.
    The DNA might be the genes for water and earth element. I still can't think of anything to explain the "everyone wih those 2 elements can do it" part.
    Last edited by Tyki Mikk Kyou; 08-05-2007 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

wow i was suprised my it too wasnt the second like master at water jutus. the third said so when he was fighting orichimuro

Mokuton IS the kekkei genkai.. u need to KNOW earth and water justsus to combine them but unless u have Mokuton u can use it.. even if u dont know he should at least have a certain degree of manipultion towards it... like we saw with Haku as a child, preninja training, was able not to make Hyoton but manipulate the almost frozen water a bit and then use it completely when his father tried to kill him...
    Is 100% Kekkei Genkai. clarified by author when Kakashi stated that that was 1st Bloodline and because the cells of 1st where bonded to Tenzou/yamato DNA is why he is able to as well...
    Cells of 1st, DNA.. bloodline 100%

its not a kekkie genkai its a unique chakra trait like the 3rd kazekages magnetic chakra and some bloodline limits only happen once in a few generations like kimimarus and hakus, its just a kindov chakra mutation that was uniqe to his dna.
    Last edited by gray fox; 08-05-2007 at 06:26 PM.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

.. those things are kekkei genkais.. man.... and till now evry generation develops it... haku moms hid it for fear, kimimarus clan had it but Kimimarus was feared for being SO powerful and good at such a young age... Hyugas.. every child has it and everymember also.. Uchiha.. the whole clan had it.. almost.. till now... there is no skipping generations.. this is all manga proven or at least implied..

Heir of the will of D
    Not everyone gets the Kekkei Genkai. There were a lot of Uchihas before Itachi killed everyone but not everyone had the Sharingan.

The 1 hokage was having naturally 2 manipulations water and earth when his brother was having only water... so he from water and earth was able to create mokuton the kekkei genkai... you could say that sasukes sharingan is combination of fire and lighting (just kididng ) ... but it looks like he dont have children with his blood... meyby he could not but that dont mean that he could not take them as his... then it whould be the reason why there is no other than Yamato.

The ability is there want it or not.. its in the DNA.. is a matter of awaking it.. Sasuke just manage to awake his at 12.. maybe u can go ur whole life without awaking it but not sure... 1st did have kids .. thats why Tsunade is his grandaughter... and maybe not all Uchiha's in the clan had it but there were a LOT of Sharingan users. Like i said.. what the manga has stablish is that every generations develops their respective kekkei genkai.. just weird that if the 1st had a brother and 1st had kids.. no one in Konoha has the 1st kekkei Genkai abilities...