Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    Quote Originally Posted by MyZTiK View Post
    You guys do know he rushed it because his deal with the publisher or something was cancelled/shutdown right? Thats why the author had to kill everyone off and make a hanger just incase he gets another deal to start off Veritas 2...So about the rushed pace thing, it was inevitable.
    What is the difference between, rushing part 1 to end so he has a "beginning point" at part 2?
    Or just stall the story like normally he would proceed at the end of volume?

Does he think that he can arrange a contract faster that way? I do think not. He may have just alienated some portion of his fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Murtas View Post
    What is the difference between, rushing part 1 to end so he has a "beginning point" at part 2?
    Or just stall the story like normally he would proceed at the end of volume?

Does he think that he can arrange a contract faster that way? I do think not. He may have just alienated some portion of his fans.
    There were certainly a lot of parts that were rushed. However, the massacre was inevitable. It was hinted by the mask guy way back on Chapter 40ish.

At the very least, the author did not lose his passion with the manga. *cough HXH*

Sure, the massacre was inevitable, but somehow i feel that a big chunk of the "between" was left out.

anyone know when this manga is scheduled to start back up?

twitter.com/jedijuck

ok, so what's going on with this now? I read that the artist/author are taking a break for a bit, could be years. And the artist has since moved onto another project. Any1 know what his other project is?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Veritas 2 may never come.

The first one didn't sell as good as it was supposed to, the guy that did the illustrations quit, the author has a new project that I don't remember ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Veritas 2 may never come.

The first one didn't sell as good as it was supposed to, the guy that did the illustrations quit, the author has a new project that I don't remember ;P.
    All the more reason to buy the english releases. That just might pressure the Koreans into carrying on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

The problem is: There is no English Releases.

Still no news?
    Trying not to forget 1 of my favorite series.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Damn that sucks, this was one of the sickest series