Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    ^ I find him annoying .. he's on par with naruto in my books. I've gotten bored of typical shonen main characters. It's about time they started making them a little bit smarter. Average intelligence isn't that bad. Maybe it's just me

Nah I've thought people could benefit from having smarter main characters too. Except I wouldn't change Luffy and Ichigo B/c their stupidness shows at good times instead of the worst of times, when people need to be faster.

started reading up on veritas after seeing some chapters on manga underground. Foeken loved it. The quality of the raws or lq? well i dunnae give a ratty because the quality of the art is great. I think the quality of the art makes this seem like a HQ for me. this was one of the things that attracted me to veritas.

As a fighting manga this is great. i love the fact that so far they have not focussed and wasted my time on meaningless low level fights and training except to explain the idea behind his fighting technique.

although the antagonist is boxed in by the template of other shonen "heroes" i dont think he remind me of naruto. I think naruto is a long way off from even coming close to the fighting of this guy and this is in the beginning of the series. I think he remind me more of that guy in yu yu hakusho mixed in with Kenichi. I am not a fan of the tenjou tenge manga, but if it was like this i would have enjoyd it more.

this guy is not stupid nor is he an idiot, he is a little bit rash but it seems as if he think things through a little bit before even fighting an opponent. The age old street fighter theme of wanting to become the strongest is at play here not some idiot kiddy idea of i can change you by showing that people can change. it i will beat the living crap outta you. anything else is secondary.

Veritas= great manga. I cant wait for further releases and lately i have become very picky about any additional manga i pick up to read.

So give it a try.

^ I agree and disagree. Albeit this manhwa is better than a couple I've read so far. The latest chapter changed the pace abit but seriously I don't get the fighting techniques much. ETOL just sounds like some made up technique from avatar and naruto. Anyway, that's not where I find fault with the manga though. True, the guy might be far from naruto, however he's far from the typical shounen main character. Fighting with a cast on? Sighs, for me, it's amusing. Not necessary entertaining. Immortal Regis was my favorite manhwa until it well.....

yeh. the fighting technique could have gotten a better name. every time i hear i think what the hell does it stand for. sounds like something a dog would eat.
    the cask idea is similar to grappler baki in that the body heals better and faster when you try and strengthen it under stress.

Loving the new chapters. I love how they switch between kick @$$ grappling fights and powerful martial arts + massive power fights. But I really want to see the girl that recruited him in the first place fight. She must be extremely confident in her ability to constantly act annoying to the pres like that. But I have to say, if these guys all get beat by the main character why should he join their group. They're weak.

Quote Originally Posted by lordmacintoshii View Post
    ^ I find him annoying .. he's on par with naruto in my books. I've gotten bored of typical shonen main characters. It's about time they started making them a little bit smarter. Average intelligence isn't that bad. Maybe it's just me
    He's not an idiot. He is in the enemy territory and has to be an guard to not show any secrets. Plus he doesn't have a right to study closed info, or practice with "robots". So by pretending to be an aashole he was able to profit from it.
    Also his tech. has diffrent base - he is learning it by himself.
    About the stupid names of his tech. - it was named to piss of the enemy I think.

I've been liking this manga lately. Especially the art.

The only downfall is, is that it moves incredibly slow and the dialogues are incredibly long. It's like 5 chapters before it goes on about the same thing to me.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

This manga deserves a bump, the new chapter is out!

It´s really a GOOD manga. Very cool fightning, blood, tears, nice story and beautiful beautiful art. It´s still short but i really reccomend you all to try and read it. ^^

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Love this manga, tho I keep forgetting to read from left to right as this is a korean manhwa (manga)