Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Pein is OBITO!!!!

We still haven't seen the true pein but one of his bodies is obito. As you can see in this picture, his hair is similar and only one eye has sharingan in it. He is an aged Obito.

Obito also still has his Konoha head band and wears it as one of Peins bodies
    Spoiler!

Obito was a cocky shinobi, but for good reason since he knew he would becom part of Pein
    Spoiler!

As you can see he has currently surpassed Kakashi if you've read the last few chapters.

To back up my previous point Obito had the ability to see into the future. After Kakashi got one of obito's eyes he inhereited this ability as shown in this picture.
    Spoiler!

So obito clearly has clairvoyance as an ability.

Obito is also a man who believes in protecting his nakama as well. Pein deals with dangerous people who jeopardize him and his teams life. Thats why hes taking care of the village which is putting his friends at risk
    Spoiler!

In the following picture you can see what Kakashi is reminiscing and shows regret
    Spoiler!

a spoiler supposed translation to that is the following
    Spoiler!

what does this mean?
    Spoiler!

frequently asked questions:
    1: Q: I'm sure i saw obito get pwned by rocks
    A: this is true, but remember peins ability,
    Spoiler!

He has the power to bring people back from the grave as mentioned. Thats after they fact Jiraiya butchered those bodies. So some rocks wouldn't stop the ressurection

2: Q: But, I thought tobi was obito
    A: no tobi is danzou

Thanks to handbanana, freakshow for a few pic ideas for proof.
    Last edited by questionable1; 11-07-2008 at 03:02 PM. Reason: i hastily created the thread to begin with, so i updated it with more evidence
    PEIN IS OBITO CLICK THIS TO SEE THE PROOF!!

Statistics show I am an idiot

Orochimaru, the man who almost stopped Akatsuki from being formed.
    Spoiler!

You are really bored aren't you.......
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

I really don't know where you found that screenshot, but I'm pretty damn sure his eye didn't originally have the Sharingan in it. I'm pretty sure it's photoshopped. And either way, I see the Sharingan in both eyes, making your theory impossible to begin with.

Ravona <3

You're a funny one huh? Even going with the spoiler of the weeks. Anyhow epic fail UNLESS the page was realy intended to be the sharingan which I doubt...

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    ohh yes I see it... the facts... it's all there... how could I of not made the connection.... I bet Obito must have snatched out one of Nagato's eyes... then through osmosis or mitosis fused together across eye sockets

Oh wait!
    Spoiler!

You also forgot to mention how Pein is magically a Konoha ninja as well for one panel. oh...wait...it was just a silly mistake by Kishi...

Think about the claim that you are making...if you look closely, both eyes have the "sharingan", so even if it were an Uchiha, it couldn't possibly be Obito as Shukaku stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Wrong. He did mention it.
    LOL he also said this
    I guess you couldn't look any more dumber huh Cross? We call this biting the bait. We all knew it was a mistake just try to translate this into fun please.
    And I call this assuming that I read those posts. How could you begin to berate me assuming that I've read those posts. Focus on this one kid. I also find it funny how you attack me, and not my argument. From this post he says that he only has one-sharingan when it clearly shows two, if it even is a sharingan. So his credibility is already shot on this one as "similar hair" isn't solid evidence as many thought it was yondaime before he was shown cuz of the hair...right? And there are two sharingan. Not one, so if he's basing it being Obito over one eye, then it can't be him. Regardless I still don't believe it is sharingan in the first place.

So Pein has a EMR( Eternal Mangyko Rinnigan)?
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Oh wait!
    Spoiler!

You forgot to mention how Pein is magically a Konoha ninja as well for one panel. oh...wait...it was just a silly mistake by Kishi...
    And how do we know that wasn't Obito's headband?

I'm kidding~

For me is just a drawing mistake or something like this
    I think obito is dead! and all those Obito-->tobi topics drive me insane
    and now Obito pein...

:S wait til tomorrow to post this, remember don't put spoilers outside spoilers thread

Thanks Blue hime!