Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 295

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457

    Edo Tensei can summon anyone! Trapped in death god stomach or not! 100% proved!

    For those who say "Orochimaru couldn't summon the kage's because they are in the death god stomach"


    No need for manga pages....Simple logic:

    -Yondaime was already in the death god stomach from sealing the kyuubi, then Orochimaru tried to summon him in the third coffin. He got stopped by Sarutobi.


    So if there were ever to be Pain VS Oro, Edo Tensei will put him in his place.

    Orochimaru + Shodai + Nidaime + Minato. If Jiraiya himself can knockout 3 of them out, then of course Orochimaru can take all of Pain bodies.

    It will be worse if he summons Jiraya .. With him having some knowldge on Pain's fighting style, and Orochimaru already has better summoning then Pain.
    Last edited by Freakshow; 11-06-2008 at 06:57 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Zaragoza
    Posts
    2,249
    that's true lol they would kick pein's ass
    However I think it wouldn't be that easy, If Sarutobi was able to stop Edo tensei at some point Pein might have some jutsu in order to stop it, but if orochimaru succeed summoning them he'll certainly win over pein without any problem

  3. #3
    Disciple of Pizza gilskill09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    138
    i think he can`t summon the 4th is just a decoy ^^
    My English Is Bad But Deal With It ^^

  4. #4
    Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Zaragoza
    Posts
    2,249
    Quote Originally Posted by gilskill09 View Post
    i think he can`t summon the 4th is just a decoy ^^
    but he'd already summoned it, time ago againts sarutobi, but sadly his jutsu was stopped :(

  5. #5
    Senior Member Advocat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    580
    While you make a pretty good arguement Freakshow, I think there's an underlying premise that might not be true. The presmise in question being that Edo Tensei returns someone who is dead back to life at full capacity.

    I am hesitant to believe this for a few reasons. For one, the 1st Hokage was someone who was able to defeat Madara AND the Kyuubi using his Mokuton. Yet when using Edo Tensei, the 1st and the 2nd together, while having an upperhand, could not easily dispose of the 3rd. Now, to his credit, the 3rd was strong. But as information has come out about how strong the 1st must have been in the past, I don't really think he was that strong.

    Also, if Edo Tensei returns someone who is dead back to life at full capacity, there would be no reason why in Oro's path to Immortality, he would just use this jutsu on himself or have Kabuto use it to bring him back - which gets rid of the whole 3 year bodyswap problem. Especially since you retain your free will (unless you use a justsu to seal that free will).


    Remember the technique that Itachi and Kisame use? They take some dead guys and put like 30% of their chakra into them and it seems like them? Well, I think Edo Tensei is sort of like that, but rather than putting 30% of YOUR chakra and essence, you put a dead person's soul in instead. Probably depends a lot on the sacrifice's body structure as well.


    I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't think Edo Tensei brings you back at full power, and maybe not even half. So an Edo Tensei'd Jiraya would not be as helpful as you might think, which is probably why Orochimaru never used this technique a whole lot to make an army of the really strong who are deceased.

  6. #6
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    While you make a pretty good arguement Freakshow, I think there's an underlying premise that might not be true. The presmise in question being that Edo Tensei returns someone who is dead back to life at full capacity.

    I am hesitant to believe this for a few reasons. For one, the 1st Hokage was someone who was able to defeat Madara AND the Kyuubi using his Mokuton. Yet when using Edo Tensei, the 1st and the 2nd together, while having an upperhand, could not easily dispose of the 3rd. Now, to his credit, the 3rd was strong. But as information has come out about how strong the 1st must have been in the past, I don't really think he was that strong.

    Fair enough... But this doesn't make it less of an assumption.
    Not a completely unlikely one like Amargo's post, yours could be fairly true..

    But still, if we are gonna make assumptions and assume the summoned dead bodies are weaker then the original we might as well assume that there were some connected between Sarutbi and Hashirama and his brother, and even after death they were struggling resisting to go full out. Because as youve pointed out, not only was Sarutobi one of the wisest he had the skill to predict and counter their attacks because he knew them well..So it wasn't easy as it might have appeared.. It was never stated by anyone that Oro's summons are weaker than the original ones, so it's safe to say that they are of equal strength. But that is my opinion.

    Also, if Edo Tensei returns someone who is dead back to life at full capacity, there would be no reason why in Oro's path to Immortality, he would just use this jutsu on himself or have Kabuto use it to bring him back - which gets rid of the whole 3 year bodyswap problem. Especially since you retain your free will (unless you use a justsu to seal that free will).
    Orochimaru put something on their back to gain full control. if he uses it on him self that would make him a slave as well as dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bringmethehorizon View Post
    Just a thought but if I were him I would be afraid enought by the fact of fighting against orochimaru & other 2 summons so he must have been afraid of that I think he did stopped the third one just because it was the last one that Oro summoned so he just reached to stop that last one, evenmore he didn't know who were the summons when he stopped them, because the coffins were closed :O
    If the third was afraid of the actual technique he would've feared it the moment the first 2 coffins started to rise... But he didn't.
    Last edited by Freakshow; 11-06-2008 at 06:40 AM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Advocat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Fair enough... But this doesn't make it less of an assumption.
    Not a completely unlikely one though like Amargo's post, could be fairly true..

    But still, if we are gonna make assumptions and assume the summoned dead bodies are weaker then the original we might as well assume that there were some connected between Sarutbi and Hashirama and his brother, and even after death they were struggling resisting to go full out. Because as youve pointed out, not only was Sarutobi one of the wisest he had the skill to predict and counter their attacks because he knew them well..So it wasn't easy as it might have appeared.. It was never stated by anyone that Oro's summons are weaker than the original ones, so it's safe to say that they are of equal strength. But that is my opinion.
    Yea, 3rd probably made it look a lot easier than it was, and I know I am making quite an assumption. But I have to wonder, why didn't Orochimaru just make an ARMY of dead kage's? Think of all the great ninja's who have passed on...

    This makes me think there is some kind of drawback to using this technique. Although there never is a drawback stated, logically there must have been. So I am just guessing at what that draw back might be. Perhaps it takes an extremely long time to prepare the bodies. Maybe the people who are Edo Tensei'd last for only one or two battles. Who knows?

    I am just hesitant to believe Edo Tensei has no drawbacks - otherwise it would really be as super-duper overpowered as you say. But if that were the case, then I think we would see a whole lot more of it, or Oro is an idiot and only used it for one fight. Since I don't think Oro is an idiot, well, you see what I'm saying.

    Orochimaru put something on their back to gain full control. if he uses it on him self that would make him a slave as well as dead.
    Edo Tensei brings the dead to life, their free will intact. Orochimaru used a totally different jutsu to seal that free will and make them his slaves. So all Orochimaru has to do is not share the jutsu of sealing free will and TA-DA!!!

    Just my thought.

  8. #8
    Full Member shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    460
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    But still, if we are gonna make assumptions and assume the summoned dead bodies are weaker then the original we might as well assume that there were some connected between Sarutbi and Hashirama and his brother, and even after death they were struggling resisting to go full out.
    Sarutobi was the student of the first and second, as well as their successor. I would say that that is a pretty decent connection between the two.

  9. #9
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,507

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I had to stop right there. Good luck with this man.
    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by gilskill09 View Post
    I think in the 3rd coffins is hello kitty inside

    becouse mikey mouse is in the manga now
    gilskill is prob right nothing can stop a summoned kitty

    Spoiler!




    Also Mickey mouse has some kick ass stats check it out


    enjoy ^^


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  10. #10
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Eh I think Oro would win without Edo. Cutting his arm off, stabbing him, etc.. Just won't work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •