Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    I think Freakshow is better at McCarthyism than Joe himself.

Yes, I can't comprehend it. I fail at comprehending stupidity
    The meaning of life is to give life meaning. Restore the balance, between thinking and feeling
    Paradise lost- From heaven to hell-

HAHAHA... Read again dupe! False claimant won't do you good..
    Can't take criticism huh? Shows how immature you are.

-Did I mention the Bird studios? No I didn't.
    Doesn't matter

-What exactly did I not take into effect? Fail claim!
    You didn't take into effect the possibilities of it being other people than yondamie. Not a fail claim, because you didn't

-Did I say DB was made by a bunch of monkeys? No I didn't.
    Doesn't matter. If you were a good person. You would have stopped arguing. Obviously, you haven't because you can't come to terms onto how you are wrong, which was stated by Zetta. We aren't arguing on whether who is in the coffin since it CAN'T be argued to 100% certainty. We are arguing on that your post is ridiculously idiotic due to you not taking in account other possibilities even if it defies logic, which is subjective, thus not it being valid in this type of argument. And since there are other possibilities, you can't use logic to conclude an event, until it is explicitly stated that it was the 4th hokage which it wasn't stated
    The meaning of life is to give life meaning. Restore the balance, between thinking and feeling

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paradiselost541 View Post
    Yes, I can't comprehend it. I fail at comprehending stupidity
    Oh look, another dupe.

Can't take criticism huh? Shows how immature you are.
    For a sec there I really thought you were joking. But...

Doesn't matter
    Of course it doesn't. But it mattered in Banana's previous post right? ^^

You didn't take into effect the possibilities of it being other people than yondamie. Not a fail claim, because you didn't
    'Possibilities' you say. Ok. Lets fallow your claim.
    Show better posibilities then what I showed. Show who els then Minato could be there and why the reason. I challenge you to do so. I wanna witness your logic surpass mine...Or any other reasonable reader who contributed to this thread for that matter.

Doesn't matter.
    I love it how things suddenly don't matter to you, when it was mentioned before...
    Shall I try it out myself?

If you were a good person. You would have stopped arguing.
    Doesn't matter.... ! ................. Fuck that felt good..^^

Anywho... No I'm not a good person. But you are.. You know, because your not arguing^^

Obviously, you haven't because you can't come to terms onto how you are wrong, which was stated by Zetta.
    O'RLY?

I guess this also makes me a 'bad boy'? No! Freakshow is a good boy!
    Spoiler!

We aren't arguing on whether who is in the coffin since it CAN'T be argued to 100% certainty. We are arguing on that your post is ridiculously idiotic due to you not taking in account other possibilities even if it defies logic, which is subjective, thus not it being valid in this type of argument. And since there are other possibilities, you can't use logic to conclude an event, until it is explicitly stated that it was the 4th hokage which it wasn't stated
    I love it how you are so much more mature then me. I could seriously learn something here.

Putting that aside.. You also removed everything I said for the past 30 pages off your memory.. Ignorance on such high lvl.

On top of that you are talking about me not taking possibilities into account and all sh*t... while you mister I am the perfect judge of character are completely ignoring that it's highly possible for Minato to be in that coffin.

Who's ignoring what? Not only are your posts senseless and contain lot of crap and false claim, you are also ignorant hypocrite. Sorry to take it this far but I'm done with this... If I wast one more minute with you blame it on me.

Have a nice time posting more crap that won't help you further. Do a good job keeping your dupes together.. ^^

Oh look, another dupe.
    Name calling now. HA FAIL

For a sec there I really thought you were joking. But...
    You are a joke to this world

P
    ossibilities' you say. Ok. Lets fallow your claim.
    Show better posibilities then what I showed.
    Ok, Let's FALLOW my claim. HAHAHA

There is no such thing as better possibilities. DO YOU KNOW WHAT POSSIBILITIES ARE? THE ONLY PERSON YOU STATED THAT IS IN THE COFFIN is yondaime. Did you state anyone else that COULD have been in the coffin? No you did not, thus you did not SHOW ANY POSSIBILITIES IDIOT.

Show who els then Minato could be there and why the reason. I challenge you to do so. I wanna witness your logic surpass mine...Or any other reasonable reader who contributed to this thread for that matter.
    Show who else? Are you contridicting yourself? No! You just are an idiot. If you shown "better possibilties" as you said your last post. Then there would be no need.. Idiot, stop contradicting yourself. HERE IS THE THING. "Possibilities" means THAT IT IS POSSIBLE. THUS IT COULD HAPPEN. Do you understand that? You do not need logic. BECAUSE IT IS A POSSIBILITY. Are you an idiot? Obviously you are! As I said, logic is subjective to ones own self. Go back to school if you do not understand that. FAIL!

I love it how things suddenly don't matter to you, when it was mentioned before...
    Shall I try it out myself?

Doesn't matter.... ! Fuck that felt good..^^

Anywho... No I'm not a good person. But you are.. You know, because your not arguing^^
    Yes, I agree that it doesn't matter whether you are good or bad. But you obviously an idiot

O'RLY?

I guess this also makes me a 'bad boy'?[B] No! Freakshow is a good boy!
    Ya rly

I love it how you are so much more mature then me. I could seriously learn something here.
    One, I did not say I am more mature than you. But it doesn't take out the fact that you are immature.

Putting that aside.. You also removed everything I said for the past 30 pages off your memory.. Ignorance on such high lvl.
    Because that did not matter. Ignorance? Ok! haha! You still fail

On top of that you are talking about me not taking possibilities into account and all sh*t... while you mister I am the perfect judge of character are completely ignoring that it's highly possible for Minato to be in that coffin.
    I never said it wasn't highly possible of it being Minato. I do agree that it is highly probable that it is him in it. I am stating that you can't state that it IS him in there, you idiot. Since you stated that it is him, you didn't take in other possibilities. Stop contradicting yourself, and since it is a possibility, then it is possible that it could have been someone else. Go back to school

Who's ignoring what? Not only are your posts senseless and contain lot of crap and false claim, you are also ignorant hypocrite. Sorry to take it this far but I'm done with this... If I wast one more minute with you blame it on me.
    haha fail. Senseless? Please learn to read. Go back to school then talk.

Have a nice time posting more crap that won't help you further. Do a good job keeping your dupes together.. ^^
    OHHH NAME CALLING NOW. HAHAHA FAIL

Hahaha, I just realized that you called me a hypocrite. Please tell me when I went back on what I said. Tell me when I contradicted myself. LET ME DO WHAT YOU DO! FALSE CLAIM! hahahaaaaa, I already told you where you went wrong, and listed the times you contradicted yourself. So please, go away you idiot. See, I am now name calling. Your failness is rubbing onto me.

Ok. I must admit that Oros intentions were mostly likely to summon the 4th Hokage .. But that doesn't mean it would be possible for him to do so. What facts lead you to believe that he was would have been able to summon him..
    I believe from that facts that have been stated in the manga that even if the 3rd did not stop the 3rd summoning it would have fails in someway or the other.......
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    Please die thread

Surely there is no evidence at all to say it was 4th in the coffin. Orochimaru might not have known that he isn't able to summon someone who is in the Death God's stomach. It was never stated that he knows about it, it was never shown who was in the coffin, or if there was anyone. Stop saying otherwise until you show us a good manga proof. End of the thread?

Orochimaru for final villain!

End Thread!!!!!!
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!