Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    Heh, thx for the lolz guys, was much fun As expected from Freak's joke threads ^_^

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    I'll not take easy on you again next time...
    I was in a good mood today and yesterday..Not guaranteed next time..Night!

+1 For Fallacy logic!

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

+1 eazing my boredom :p

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4go101 View Post
    What is the kanji on the first two coffins? And since when has the Anime held more ground than the manga, espicially in the manga section....
    The kanji on the first 2 coffins means one and two. The anime is held on the same ground as the manga, in my opinion, because Anime is animation of a Manga. The only reason it wasn't shown in the manga is because the manga is still images and would have to have chapters of pages in the 30s in order to have a bigger frame rate and show more movement. Movement such as a coffin partly coming out of the ground for example.

on a side note. I apologize for taking so much time to reply but unfortunately it seems like the spammers have decided to bury their wrongness in spam and rip drown like 3 pages of BS over the actual discussion. Lol if only I wasn't lazy enough to report the spam everywhere :o

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    The kanji on the first 2 coffins means one and two. The anime is held on the same ground as the manga, in my opinion, because Anime is animation of a Manga. The only reason it wasn't shown in the manga is because the manga is still images and would have to have chapters of pages in the 30s in order to have a bigger frame rate and show more movement. Movement such as a coffin partly coming out of the ground for example.

on a side note. I apologize for taking so much time to reply but unfortunately it seems like the spammers have decided to bury their wrongness in spam and rip drown like 3 pages of BS over the actual discussion. Lol if only I wasn't lazy enough to report the spam everywhere :o
    I asked because if we're using http://japanese.about.com/library/blkod28.htm to decide that the 3rd coffin says 4th, the 1st two coffins don't look anything like that websites 1st and 2nd :/

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I wouldn't say the anime holds as much weight as the manga. Even if its still images thangs can be drawn to make like its moving so your point on that is invalid. If Kishi wanted to show the coffin he would of drew it halfway sticking out the ground with lines around the picture, and the next pane make it go back under.
    Okay lets imagine my point is invalid for a second. What would you say is the point of animating a manga series then? Of course images are going be made to look like they are moving. This is done so that we can realize that whatever is being shown, is in fact moving. The same thing applies when they put in sfx into the manga. So you can get a feel of whats going on...

This hasn't much to do with the Anime at all. But the Anime is a big part of the whole Naruto series.

And it supports this matter. So does the DB. Kishi also made Orochimaru state that he wanted to torture his sensei mentally. What better way to do so then summon Minato?

\

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

HAHAHA... Read again dupe! False claimant won't do you good..

-Did I mention the Bird studios? No I didn't.
    -What exactly did I not take into effect? Fail claim!
    -Did I say DB was made by a bunch of monkeys? No I didn't.

wise man once said:

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Man View Post
    Don't ever question Freakshow's logic, because you can't comprehend it!