Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 295
  1. #191
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,001
    it actually would be awesome to see oro summon jiraiya and the hokages


    if only he wasnt DEAD
    Spoiler!

  2. #192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Mind to inform me how and why I was supposedly wrong?
    And how I'm wrong in viewing it from a different view?
    Terminator Pain was talking about how Kakashi warped away the nail that God Pain accelerated towards him. Plain as day. What you're suggesting is that Terminator Pain had no idea that God Pain willfully took the nail form the wood and accelerated it at Kakashi, what kind of logic is that my friend?

    Even tho T Pain, lol xD, watched him do it and knows his abilities... c'mon even you can't overlook this. So you either refuse to accept the truth or you like to make up different scenarios that could totally be true, for someone who has never read Naruto before, or has no cognitive reasoning whatsoever.

    I'm trying to help you lol so you don't make a fool of yourself, god forbid, making theories of things you've made up because you interpreted it in your special way.

    You said something about becoming more knowledgeable, I too like people to know the truth rather than some made up fanfiction, and to help out by correcting what I can.

  3. #193
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    looking aside from you actually questioning my Logic, did you just attempt to disprove me otherwise while coming with this retarded logic and at the same time get way off topic? And then give me advise in not humiliating myself?




    You take the cake...

  4. #194
    ^^ I wouldn't be the one to talk.......Have you forgotten the Fallacy arguments you made....i still haven't read how it wasn't a fallacy





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  5. #195
    i heil Binktopia!. *bows* vidzey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    baler, aurora province, philippines
    Posts
    210

    freakshow oh freakshow.

    let's just use a simple conversation to prove our points, shall we?!.

    freakshow: Edo Tensei can summon anyone! Trapped in death god stomach or not! 100% proved!

    everyone else who doesn't agree: show us a valid and empirical evidence that supports your theory!

    fs: nahh!. ever heard of solid reasoning and logic?!.

    eewhd: but your op has full of flaws. mind if i show you some?!.

    your basic point is:

    coffin 1 - shodaime
    coffin 2 - nidaime
    coffin 3 - yondaime [automatically because it follows a simple rule of 1, 2, 3]

    but, let's look at it in a different analogy:

    box 1 - apple
    box 2 - banana
    box 3 - cherry [automatically because it follows a simple rule of a, b, c]

    now tell me, freakshow. is that what you call logic and solid reasoning?!.

    i think no. for one, there is no valid proof that supports the theory. just pure speculation and assumptions based solely on your own belief and personal opinion. if it is already proven [as you claim], then what is the reason why we are still fighting. its like us arguing if there really is gravity!. lolz. we are still fighting because we think that you haven't shown a real valid proof that supports your argument. none, zilch, 0.

    -----

    next time you reply, show us a real valid evidence that supports your positive claim. the burden of proof is in your hands so don't use the "prove me otherwise" thingy.
    Last edited by vidzey; 11-08-2008 at 04:04 AM. Reason: bold and typos.


    -----

    thank god i'm an atheist!

  6. #196
    [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    in your hearts
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Ok here is how it appears in the anime

    http://japanese.about.com/library/blkod28.htm

    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

  7. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by vidzey View Post
    let's just use a simple conversation to prove our points, shall we?!.

    freakshow: Edo Tensei can summon anyone! Trapped in death god stomach or not! 100% proved!

    everyone else who doesn't agree: show us a valid and empirical evidence that supports your theory!

    fs: nahh!. ever heard of solid reasoning and logic?!.

    eewhd: but your op has full of flaws. mind if i show you some?!.

    your basic point is:

    coffin 1 - shodaime
    coffin 2 - nidaime
    coffin 3 - yondaime [automatically because it follows a simple rule of 1, 2, 3]

    but, let's look at it in a different analogy:

    box 1 - apple
    box 2 - banana
    box 3 - cherry [automatically because it follows a simple rule of a, b, c]

    now tell me, freakshow. is that what you call logic and solid reasoning?!.

    i think no. for one, there is no valid proof that supports the theory. just pure speculation and assumptions based solely on your own belief and personal opinion. if it is already proven [as you claim], then what is the reason why we are still fighting. its like us arguing if there really is gravity!. lolz. we are still fighting because we think that you haven't shown a real valid proof that supports your argument. none, zilch, 0.

    -----

    next time you reply, show us a real valid evidence that supports your positive claim. the burden of proof is in your hands so don't use the "prove me otherwise" thingy.
    His entire argument is based off Appeal to ignorance fallacy, He can't explain why it couldn't of been anyone else beside the 4th, He completely ignored the fallacy arguments I pointed out, Its same ol Freakshow. If someone proves him wrong, he ignores it and parrots the same points that were disproven

    I bet he will ignore your post as well as mine, He will either discredit us by calling us Trolls, which in itself would be an Ad Hominem or he will mention how he already has proven his points through solid reasoning w/o even answering our questions





    Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

    Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

  8. #198
    i heil Binktopia!. *bows* vidzey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    baler, aurora province, philippines
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    His entire argument is based off Appeal to ignorance fallacy, He can't explain why it couldn't of been anyone else beside the 4th, He completely ignored the fallacy arguments I pointed out, Its same ol Freakshow. If someone proves him wrong, he ignores it and parrots the same points that were disproven

    I bet he will ignore your post as well as mine, He will either discredit us by calling us Trolls, which in itself would be an Ad Hominem or he will mention how he already has proven his points through solid reasoning w/o even answering our questions
    ahaha.

    that's what i'm talking about the whole time. freakshow can't even quote your rebuttals then answer them one by one!.

    he's talking about the logic of his arguments but ignores the fallacies, making it invalid. also, he can't even show his burden of proof.
    Last edited by vidzey; 11-08-2008 at 06:03 AM. Reason: added quotes.


    -----

    thank god i'm an atheist!

  9. #199
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Oh my are you kidding me?...................... I thought I'd leave all this but It'll be disrespectful... Anywho..

    The databook supported me, the Anime supported me, the logical reasonings supported me and all vidzey@ Had to come up with is that A,B,C breaking statement?
    Did you pay attention to what I wrote all the time?

    Basically, you also attempted to break the rule of nature and logic: Lets use you're cherry example:

    If you plant a cherry tree, what do you expect? You certainly don't expect banana to grow out of it now do you?

    When Orochiamru said he was going to mess up the old mans mind, he certainly didn't think, "lets bring out a fucking banana or the white fang!".... Now did he?

    NO! He brought up 1st, 2nd.. Why? Because they were his fellow shinobi people whom he had close relationship with specially the first. And it would be perfectly explainable and understandable to bring out the fourth!

    Now whatever you have to say, I will not agree if they go against these facts...
    But I'm willing to agree to disagree.. I will not guarantee response either...

  10. #200
    i heil Binktopia!. *bows* vidzey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    baler, aurora province, philippines
    Posts
    210

    *sigh*

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    The databook supported me, the Anime supported me, the logical reasonings supported me and all
    really?!. the databook and the anime confirmed that yondaime is in the third coffin?!. O_o.

    and your logic is flawed by the way, so let's take that out.

    -----

    there are some parts of the anime that are not shown in the manga.

    for example:

    [anime]

    Spoiler!


    [manga]

    Spoiler!


    so, one of your proof is not valid anymore. it contradicts each other in one way or another. a valid proof, as we all know, must be consistent.

    -----

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Basically, you also attempted to break the rule of nature and logic: Lets use you're cherry example:

    If you plant a cherry tree, what do you expect? You certainly don't expect banana to grow out of it now do you?
    i really lol'd at this one. nowhere in all of my replies did i mention a banana that grows from a cherry tree. trying to disprove my analogy by making it look like illogical, is not really a good tactic unless of course, you're trying to be humorous. and you accuse me of not reading your replies. lolz.

    -----

    this argument is getting out of hand. maybe a mod is on the verge of getting this thread graveyarded, but still waits for a proof that can confirm the thread title [imo]. unless you can show us a valid and empirical evidence that confirms yondaime is in the third coffin, i can say that your argument is full of holes and fallacies which leads me from not believing in it.

    -----

    'nyt and requiescat in pace, thread. [if ever].

    -----

    ps.

    please read zetta's rebuttals then answer them, if this thread is still not graveyarded, that is. thanks!.


    -----

    thank god i'm an atheist!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •