Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar

Edo Tensei can summon anyone! Trapped in death god stomach or not! 100% proved!

For those who say "Orochimaru couldn't summon the kage's because they are in the death god stomach"

No need for manga pages....Simple logic:

-Yondaime was already in the death god stomach from sealing the kyuubi, then Orochimaru tried to summon him in the third coffin. He got stopped by Sarutobi.

So if there were ever to be Pain VS Oro, Edo Tensei will put him in his place.

Orochimaru + Shodai + Nidaime + Minato. If Jiraiya himself can knockout 3 of them out, then of course Orochimaru can take all of Pain bodies.

It will be worse if he summons Jiraya .. With him having some knowldge on Pain's fighting style, and Orochimaru already has better summoning then Pain.
    Last edited by Freakshow; 11-06-2008 at 06:57 AM.

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    that's true lol they would kick pein's ass
    However I think it wouldn't be that easy, If Sarutobi was able to stop Edo tensei at some point Pein might have some jutsu in order to stop it, but if orochimaru succeed summoning them he'll certainly win over pein without any problem

i think he can`t summon the 4th is just a decoy ^^
    My English Is Bad But Deal With It ^^

Quote Originally Posted by gilskill09 View Post
    i think he can`t summon the 4th is just a decoy ^^
    but he'd already summoned it, time ago againts sarutobi, but sadly his jutsu was stopped :(

I haven't read Oro's fight with Sarutobi in a long time but I'm pretty sure it never showed who was, or could have been, in the third cofffin.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    it has never been proven that oro weas even summoning the fourth. no one knows who or what oro was summoning. so this thread is dead. besides even if oro was going to summon the fourth who was the third body he was going to sacrifice. he only brought three students with him and garra completely destroyed the third student so what body did he have to sacrifice in for the third body he was summoning. sarutobi said it himself that there is no way to escape the death god. if oro could summon anyone dispite that little formallity then why not just destroy konoha all together when his arms were healed by just using a kage brigade??? i'll tell you why, he can't, you know why? because he can't get the souls. you can't prove me wrong ecause no evidence supports your claim while i have an entire thread full of research that backs up mine. Check the great threads of amargo deathscythe in my sig fo more details.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Then explain the fear Sarutobi showed the moment the third coffin was about to rise?
    There is nothing that says he wasn't. 1st Hokage, 2nd and of course... If the third is there the fourth must have been in there...It's unlikely to assume otherwise.. just saying.

Okay I reread the fight and it never even shows the third coffin, so there is no way to tell who he was going to summon.

You're right :0, we only supposed he was minato but he didn't say anything about who really was the third coffin, my mistake :S

While you make a pretty good arguement Freakshow, I think there's an underlying premise that might not be true. The presmise in question being that Edo Tensei returns someone who is dead back to life at full capacity.

I am hesitant to believe this for a few reasons. For one, the 1st Hokage was someone who was able to defeat Madara AND the Kyuubi using his Mokuton. Yet when using Edo Tensei, the 1st and the 2nd together, while having an upperhand, could not easily dispose of the 3rd. Now, to his credit, the 3rd was strong. But as information has come out about how strong the 1st must have been in the past, I don't really think he was that strong.

Also, if Edo Tensei returns someone who is dead back to life at full capacity, there would be no reason why in Oro's path to Immortality, he would just use this jutsu on himself or have Kabuto use it to bring him back - which gets rid of the whole 3 year bodyswap problem. Especially since you retain your free will (unless you use a justsu to seal that free will).

Remember the technique that Itachi and Kisame use? They take some dead guys and put like 30% of their chakra into them and it seems like them? Well, I think Edo Tensei is sort of like that, but rather than putting 30% of YOUR chakra and essence, you put a dead person's soul in instead. Probably depends a lot on the sacrifice's body structure as well.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't think Edo Tensei brings you back at full power, and maybe not even half. So an Edo Tensei'd Jiraya would not be as helpful as you might think, which is probably why Orochimaru never used this technique a whole lot to make an army of the really strong who are deceased.