Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Hmm... you're right. Looking up the images from previous episodes, it seems like Arlong, Chew, and Kuroobi have this tattoo. Macro, and Gyaro of the Macro Fishman Pirates also apparently seem to have the same tattoo. Interesting, that. It's possible that Jimbei was a senior officer in Fisher Tiger's Sunny Pirates, and that the original crew broke up after Fisher Tiger's [assumed] death, with some (or perhaps all) joining Jimbei and only breaking up after Jimbei became Shichibukai.

Given this possibility, is it at all possible that Jimbei will somehow be sympathetic to the Straw Hats? Or at least not so supportive of the World Government.

If he has that mark, he'll do as same as Hancock. I think when they ( Hancock and Jimbei) join SB , they just want to protect their people . so that's why mermaid is hard to find and rare.

Jimbei cant have the same mark as hancock, since his crew was the former crew of the Arlong pirates and all of the arlong pirates had the sunny mark.... so i think its safe to say that jimbei made part of the sunny pirates before they disbanded!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Its a good point through Jimbei may have done something simillar to Boa. That he became a SB to protect the sea people.
    If if was a former slave that the tiger fish saved it could be a possibilty

all that sfuff about jimbey, could mean that the whole society in the new world is based in very creative ways...its gonna be a ride...as deep we get into the line the weirder things get.

was it me or did i dream of a Zoro without blades just the handles....did i see that in another cartoon when i was a kid???

Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post

was it me or did i dream of a Zoro without blades just the handles....did i see that in another cartoon when i was a kid???
    Are you thinking about the time Zoro first encountered Mihawk? And where Mihawk broke two of Zoro's blades near the end of the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    Are you thinking about the time Zoro first encountered Mihawk? And where Mihawk broke two of Zoro's blades near the end of the fight?
    wow i forgot that...yeah but i think he was making a rochomon or some kind of defensive stance.

but im sure ive seen it before in some other cartoon, a guy who used the handles without the blades, but did the same as having the best blades...
    i guess its not imporant under the discussion..

when are we supposed to expect a raw at least!

Conjurer
    THE ANSWERS ARE in my Signature!