Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    from bad girl to a good girl just like that?? i think i dont like it...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

wow, once again oda has done something completely unexpected. however, once again, it has turned out to be something good. i still can't wait to find out why on earth luffy was sent to that island in the first place.

You know, after seeing Sandersonia's "younger" self in that flashback, I'm starting to really fancy her over Hancock (and not because of the thunder thighs that she has now ). *goes love crazy over Sonia-chan*

And now remember when hachis tattoo was visible for the first time....430 chapter earlier ? Oda's done it again ;-)
    Yeah, and now we can relax cause the theory of it being Whitebeard's mark is now going to be dead and berried, for good. Almost nobody saw that coming (well, we did but didn't think much of it until now).

Wow, the youngest sister used to be really hot back in the day!

I think Sandersonia is really cute too.

Ah, thanks Theia_Loki for coming forward ;o

Well , like i've been saying in the last predictions she was a slave (i've even think that it was Hacchi tatoo but I hadn't express itself iwas thinking that it was a bit too streched we can call it female intuition lol !)

Anyway , now Luffy can meet his Nakama !

on a other side , don't anyone think that the "I like you" from Hancock is more deep that a mere affection ? cause it is like she is interested by Luffy thoughts "Do you despise me for being a slave?"

well , only a girl with feeling will spoke a thing like that...

Ps: Red Pan thank you for your video link , this has become my favorite video too ! (too stupid and wonderful at the same time , too bad , this sort of weird publicity rarely cross the mind of our fellow camarades which are doing them in our respective country ! Ran Ran Ruuu ! lol (I'm broken only by the memories of it , gonna see it again , too good =))

Quote Originally Posted by Sunan View Post
    Ps: Red Pan thank you for your video link , this has become my favorite video too ! (too stupid and wonderful at the same time , too bad , this sort of weird publicity rarely cross the mind of our fellow camarades which are doing them in our respective country ! Ran Ran Ruuu ! lol (I'm broken only by the memories of it , gonna see it again , too good =))
    Indeed, that video is one of the greatest things ever. I just love how the Japanese portray fast food Mascots. I also think it's funny that Ronald McDonald is protrayed as eccentric and crazy. It's also well known that he's Enemies with Colonel Sanders (Who is depicted with having a Cane Sword) and The King (Who is considered the most evil out of the three).

Back on topic: It looks like Boa's going to fall in love with Luffy ;x or at least hold a great deal of affection for him.

I do love the part where he is battling against what it seems to be a Superhero fight lol

Back on the topic , I 'm going Wild and far far away..for what I see..and want , Boa could be a SH she has all the prerequirements..but she is a empress etc etc etc..
    so my far far away theory is tadaa ! she follow the marine to war (not exactly to war..but to accompany Luffy she play like to go..) on the way..they really falling into the war..with the reunion of the SH...in Chaos

his role and intention showed she lose her shichibukai title..and for her sisters a dreadful end..like losing to a discovering and powerful Akainu.. (too far away )

But ! I think there is material cause anyone remember of the tenryubito girl saying something "like this is not the end.." obviously were gonna see her again and...I'm betting she is the initial owner of Hancock ! [/end of the far far away theory]

Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    See I told all of u it wasnt WB's tattoo!
    And Boa seems to be on good terms with Luffy now.
    Cant wait for the English translation!!!

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

Ha! I called it right! I've been saying all along that she had a tattoo that had something to do with slavery (that's been my sole theory), and that she wasn't Luffy's mother. And, as promised, I'll now laugh at the death of that silliest of theories.

Ha ha ha ha ha (^10000)!

Does this mean with the tattoos on them in Arlong crew, and sunny pirates were all slave or did the sign just like change into the sign for them?
    All so my sex slave prediction was at least half right. and she isn't luffy's mom we should do a happy dance