Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Whoa, that was really surprising: Cross somehow has two innocences. The fact that he walks around carrying a corpse seems pretty worringly, but the pistol is pretty cool. He beat Tiki Mik with a single hit, while Allen couldn't even if he used his new sword, that seemed the equivelent of the one carried by the Millennium Earl. The conclusion is that Allen has still a long way if he wants catch up to his master.

i just figured that he was making cross not appear because it would have been too easy to beat the noah if he appeared too early. i mean, kenshins master could have pwnd shishio, just like cross pwned uber-noah tiki.

So... Cross is not symbiotic type after all.
    He's a double-equipment type user.
    but which one is used to transform Akuma?

I think it's Maria's Grave: he may close the Akuma inside, like an iron maiden, and get out the "nice" Akuma. Maria's Grave is not an offencive Innoncence.

Indeed, even the sword of Allen looks quite plain rigth now XD

Quote Originally Posted by Okuni Sensei View Post
    So... Cross is not symbiotic type after all.
    He's a double-equipment type user.
    but which one is used to transform Akuma?

I think it's Maria's Grave: he may close the Akuma inside, like an iron maiden, and get out the "nice" Akuma. Maria's Grave is not an offencive Innoncence.

Indeed, even the sword of Allen looks quite plain rigth now XD
    I am thinking that he might use magic to transform akuma.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

hey hey one moment the tyki guy lost to cross already wow i read it but i didnt get it that well can anyone explain plz

^I would like to explain it to you but this is kind of offtopic. If you want your question to be explained, you should go to this thread.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

ya, in my opinion was sorcery how he "disguise" himself as akuma or whatever that was... I think he doesnt carry the corpes with the parasite type but uses sorcery to kinda seal her and unseal her.. and of course his gun must have some really powerful bullets ... damn he is strong..
    2 innnocenses he had, it seems, 100%+ syncro with AND sorcery... this guy seems to be as strong as Kenshins master in Rouronin kenshin lol probably we might just see 1 or 2 fights in whole series...

exactly what i thought. but with the way that the mask on his face is, that GoM may actually be a symbiotic type innocence after all

yeah the corpes has a symbiotic type.. he controles the corpes thus he controls the innocence

i think that cross is part akuma like allen is so he changes, but the akuma powers are either different or cross just kept leveling up it like a normal akuma does until it became a skull type. his innocence is originally what it is; equipment type insane handgun. grave of maria is probably what caused him to get akuma powers like he wanted to revive her so he kept learning akuma magic or obtained it randomly from a noah or something