Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Monster ~ Naoki Urasawa

Ill go ahead and start this because Damnz is too lazy to do it.

Author: Naoki Urasawa
    Synopsis:
    Monster weaves the riveting story of brilliant Dr. Kenzo Tenma, a famous surgeon with a promising career at a leading hospital. Tenma risks his reputation and promising career to save the life of a critically wounded young boy. Unbeknownst to him, this child is destined for a terrible fate. A string of strange and mysterious murders begin to occur soon afterward, ones that professionally benefit Dr. Tenma, and he emerges as the primary suspect. Conspiracies, serial murders, and a scathing depiction of the underbelly of hospital politics are all masterfully woven together in this compelling manga thriller.

Heres a wiki link
    Monster (manga) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Read it online here
    Monster Manga - Read Monster manga scans online | One Manga

Ill go find a link or 2 for downloading.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Hmmm, I still don't know if I'll bother reading the manga, From what I've heard the anime followed the manga all the way through. So I figure I'm not missing out on anything.

Your probably right my friend. To be honest, I bought the 1st volume, and thats all Ive read so far but its great! Im gonna buy the secod volume soon.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Monster is awesome. It's thrilling. It's riveting...yeah, it's just awesome!!

^_^
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    I saw the first three episodes over a friends this weekend. Its great so far. Found the torrents for all 70+ episodes and I plan to watch this series atleast two or three times.(Ive heard that you had to in order to understand everything).
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Nah not really, Its not very hard to follow.

I think the torrent your talking about is the same one I downloaded (if they're all in AVI format), The audio quality can be pretty bad in a few of the episodes.

monster is by far one of my top ranked mangas out there. nice plot, great character development, and best of all it makes you think. the good thing about monster is that the anime and the manga are the same. a friend of mine who had watched it told me to give it a try. i downloaded the manga and was hooked once i started reading it.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I've been watching the anime, and thought that if I ever get the manga version, I'd find it harder to follow than the anime. Like reading V for Vendetta vs watching the movie version.

Monster is definitely one of best anime I've seen of this sort. I'm up to about episode 60 at the moment, and am loving it. There was a slow bit around the late 30s I think, but it was made up fo by a bunch of interesting stuff afterwards.

Is there anyone else who despises that Eva woman? Ugh. Can't someone just get rid of her already?! And everytime I hear Dieter I can't help but think Naruto *lol*

It leaves you pondering over for a while. The mangaka himself is one of my favorites and this series is no different from his awesome works. Still, some of the questions were left unanswered and the ambiguity, no matter how vague is concrete in itself.

I really recommend it to narutards. At least it will help them overcome their sick fantasies.

Initiate
    only one comment from me, naoki urasawa is briliant!