release violation continuation

Hi..

thank to woofcat for helping changing the link (for claymore 85)...

but u have mistakenly changing it to claymore 84v2...
    but that's not the case.. since i already pm u.

the link is changing again to his own link.. although i have create the thread mention about this. this guy really challenging my temper.
    please delete claymore 85 release or change the link to my website.

btw, this occurrence make me wonder a few thing:

1) can we change the link that we create? i could not find any edit function although it is my group. and how does he change it? (i hope his not what i'm thinking)

2) do we have contact to administrator/moderator function in this forum? if not i'd like to suggest for function that allow us to PM/contact the admisitrator/moderator (like in MH) to post some report on etc. by doing that all admin/moderator can receive the same PM and whoever online faster is able to feedback the report. i really want to avoid this report it publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by din_84 View Post
    Hi..

thank to woofcat for helping changing the link (for claymore 85)...

but u have mistakenly changing it to claymore 84v2...
    but that's not the case.. since i already pm u.

the link is changing again to his own link.. although i have create the thread mention about this. this guy really challenging my temper.
    please delete claymore 85 release or change the link to my website.

btw, this occurrence make me wonder a few thing:

1) can we change the link that we create? i could not find any edit function although it is my group. and how does he change it? (i hope his not what i'm thinking)

2) do we have contact to administrator/moderator function in this forum? if not i'd like to suggest for function that allow us to PM/contact the admisitrator/moderator (like in MH) to post some report on etc. by doing that all admin/moderator can receive the same PM and whoever online faster is able to feedback the report. i really want to avoid this report it publicly.
    @ 1) the one who submits a release is only able to edit the release.
    @ 2) Since blud is busy rewriting the release tracker I'll suggest him to add a report release function.