Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    N aruto would just die against Pain at this point am i the only person who sees that. Him coming back would only make Atasuki stronger and closer to their goal in my opinion

I think many people are seeing Danzo in the wrong light, all he wants to do is become hokageship away from an emotionaly driven person... Hes not a bad person he just has a different way of doing things...
    If Naruto dies (fighting Pain as you say), how will that possibly make Akatsuki stronger?

If Danzou is not a bad person, how come he has emotionally crippled children like Sai?

If Danzou is not a bad person, why is he plotting against the duly appointed Hokage?

If Danzou is not a bad person, why are the Root Shinobi under his control not fighting and dieing to protect the village like everybody else?

If emotions are bad, how is it that emotions are neccessary to develop into a well rounded stable person? And I am Not conceding that Tsunade is acting soley out of emotion at all.

If Danzou becomes Hokage, will he not turn Konoha into the very version of Ninja village that Chioba Sama regretted that the Older Generation created before she gave her life to revive Gaara?

If Danzou becomes Hokage, will he not turn Konoha into a Military Style dictatorship that didn't tolerate dissent, a place like Stalinist Russia, Mussolini's Italy, Hitler's Germany, Abacha's Nigeria, Cuba's Castro ....and the list goes on and on?

Should we all not direct/reserve our admiration and support to good, kind, and unselfish people, and not power grabbing megalomaniac wannabes? Isn't the whole point of the Naruto Manga themes like friendship and the need for the Younger generation superseed and replace the older?
    Last edited by paulbee; 11-07-2008 at 02:37 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

If Naruto dies, how will that make Akatsuki stronger?
    Well i didn't mean die instanly i meant captured and they would attain the 9- tails

If Danzou is not a bad person, how come he has emotionally crippled children like Sai?
    He does this because this is what he feels ninja should be like, just like many of their ninja codes say... Basically emotionless killing machines.

If Danzou is not a bad person, why is he plotting against the duly appointed Hokage?
    Becasue he does not believe her to be fit for the job (neither do I).

If Danzou is not a bad person, why are the Root Shinobi under his control not fighting and dieing to protect the village like everybody else?
    Don't know, maybe they are planing an attack. But also using the opportunity to further their plans.

If emotions are bad, how is it that emotions are neccessary to develop into a well rounded stable person? And I am Not conceding that Tsunade is acting soley out of emotion at all.
    Never said emotions are bad, but a ninja acting on to many emotions may make bad decisions.

If Danzou becomes Hokage, will he not turn Konoha into the very version of Ninja village that Chioba Sama regretted that the Older Generation created before she gave her life to revive Gaara?
    It all depends on what you think a ninja village should be like. I think it should be a group of shinobis who do their job with out to much emotional attachments.

If Danzou becomes Hokage, will he not turn Konoha into a Military Style dictatorship that didn't tolerate dissent, a place like Stalinist Russia, Mussolini's Italy, Hitler's Germany, Abacha's Nigeria, Cuba's Castro ....and the list goes on and on?
    hmmmm well yea lol.... But how else are ninjas supposed to be.....
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

How are Ninjas supposed to be? That's exactly what the story of Naruto is trying to tell us.

Naruto's own way of the Ninja. If you can, please re-read the conversation between Itachi and Naruto. He Naruto will save the village and Sasuke. Not at all a Danzou-esque idea.

Well i would disagree with Kisihs idle idea of a ninja.
    But the way the villags are in the story it would more suit the way he suggests it should be.

But to me the idle ninja would get jobs done with little or no emotions needed...

I mean if u hire a ninja to "do a job" would you like if he pussys out because he thinks "the job" is a good guy
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Well its been fun discussing this.

I am always concerned I might come across as too strident. I respect everyone's opinions, and so having stated mine I'm outta here for now. Thanks guys.

I Win!!!!!!!!!
    LOL yea
    Nice discussing with u
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

No Naruto next week.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    And the week after. He has to go watch war movies.
    XD

Don't worry, Kakashi got Sakura pregnant, didn't you see that one episode, called Hentai or something like that...

this chapter was awesome haha the demon realm was still alive even when he have no body at all cant wait to next chapter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.