View Poll Results: Who is the greatest shinobi that ever lived?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hashirama Senju-The First Hokage

15 10.14%
  • Hiruzen Sarutobi-the Third Hokage

12 8.11%
  • Minato Namikaze-Konoha's Yellow Flash

67 45.27%
  • Uchiha Itachi

11 7.43%
  • Uchiha Madara

7 4.73%
  • Pain

3 2.03%
  • Orochimaru

6 4.05%
  • Kakashi Hatake

8 5.41%
  • Sakumo Hatake-Konoha's White Fang

4 2.70%
  • Rikudō Sennin-Sage of the Six Paths

15 10.14%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Minato Namikaze

There are numerous parts in the manga that make him out to be the strongest. Not to mention everything he actually did, to me it's an obvious choice.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Daraiki View Post
    The title speaks for itself.
    I want to know who do you think is/was the greatest shinobi.
    But there are 2 things i want to mention:
    -I do not want you to grade them just on their power and skill,i want you to judge them by the life the lived,the choices they had taken,the bonds that they made-No trashing other people's opinions
    So tell me why do you think your shinobi is the greatest....
    And i will leave out some character's in the pool because i do not think they belong here yet...
    I'm not sure if everyone got the bold underlined part of your post but anyways

I would have to vote for the the 1st Hokage his actions forever changed the Shinobi world. It was he who instilled the will of fire so that it would be passed down to future genrations and this is his greatest legacy.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I vote for the Sage of the Six paths.

Didn't he like, invent the entire ninja world? There wouldn't even be anything if it wasn't for him. If Minato is the Jesus of the Naruto Universe, Rikudo would be God.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I'm not sure if everyone got the bold underlined part of your post but anyways

I would have to vote for the the 1st Hokage his actions forever changed the Shinobi world. It was he who instilled the will of fire so that it would be passed down to future genrations and this is his greatest legacy.
    Well what about Minato sacrificing his soul for the village? Shouldn't that top everything. If it wasn't for him, the village wouldn't be around, and the will of fire would be obsolete.

Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Yondaime definitely.
    Not only is he powerful he s a good guy. He sacrificed himself to save the village he loved.

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow v.2 View Post
    Well what about Minato sacrificing his soul for the village? Shouldn't that top everything. If it wasn't for him, the village wouldn't be around, and the will of fire would be obsolete.
    Well when he made the poll he said clearly dont make it just about power and skill but overall impact.

Yes the 4th was amazing but he died young before he could do much comapred to the 1st Hokage whos actions transformerd the shinobi world into what it is today and laid down the very legacy of the will of Fire that he would pass on to Sarutobi to be the custodian of that legacy who passed it on to all the generations on down.

To me that makes him the most influential Hokage in the history books his Mokutan ability is kinda reflection of this in that he is the base root from which the garden Konoha has blossomed and branched off to many generations.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

XD These people have never lived... They are ficticious characters from a manga... *sigh*

Anyway, I voted... Thumbs up Orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well when he made the poll he said clearly dont make it just about power and skill but overall impact.

Yes the 4th was amazing but he died young before he could do much comapred to the 1st Hokage whos actions transformerd the shinobi world into what it is today and laid down the very legacy of the will of Fire that he would pass on to Sarutobi to be the custodian of that legacy who passed it on to all the generations on down.

To me that makes him the most influential Hokage in the history books his Mokutan ability is kinda reflection of this in that he is the base root from which the garden Konoha has blossomed and branched off to many generations.
    the 4th live shortly... i dont know what make him more influential than the 3rd hokage.. the 3rd hokage also die for protecting the village.. maybe minato legend are bigger than what his truly is, and he is blond and more handsome than anybody else...LOL
    but that's people choice..
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Minato was the greatest ninja ever

the 4th

i can reply wooot tnx hand banana and shikamaru-sensei