View Poll Results: Who is the greatest shinobi that ever lived?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hashirama Senju-The First Hokage

    15 10.14%
  • Hiruzen Sarutobi-the Third Hokage

    12 8.11%
  • Minato Namikaze-Konoha's Yellow Flash

    67 45.27%
  • Uchiha Itachi

    11 7.43%
  • Uchiha Madara

    7 4.73%
  • Pain

    3 2.03%
  • Orochimaru

    6 4.05%
  • Kakashi Hatake

    8 5.41%
  • Sakumo Hatake-Konoha's White Fang

    4 2.70%
  • Rikudō Sennin-Sage of the Six Paths

    15 10.14%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 102
  1. #21
    Senior Member Shawshank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    480
    Minato Namikaze

    There are numerous parts in the manga that make him out to be the strongest. Not to mention everything he actually did, to me it's an obvious choice.

  2. #22
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,525

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Daraiki View Post
    The title speaks for itself.
    I want to know who do you think is/was the greatest shinobi.
    But there are 2 things i want to mention:
    -I do not want you to grade them just on their power and skill,i want you to judge them by the life the lived,the choices they had taken,the bonds that they made-No trashing other people's opinions
    So tell me why do you think your shinobi is the greatest....
    And i will leave out some character's in the pool because i do not think they belong here yet...
    I'm not sure if everyone got the bold underlined part of your post but anyways

    I would have to vote for the the 1st Hokage his actions forever changed the Shinobi world. It was he who instilled the will of fire so that it would be passed down to future genrations and this is his greatest legacy.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  3. #23
    Senior Member Advocat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    580
    I vote for the Sage of the Six paths.

    Didn't he like, invent the entire ninja world? There wouldn't even be anything if it wasn't for him. If Minato is the Jesus of the Naruto Universe, Rikudo would be God.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I'm not sure if everyone got the bold underlined part of your post but anyways

    I would have to vote for the the 1st Hokage his actions forever changed the Shinobi world. It was he who instilled the will of fire so that it would be passed down to future genrations and this is his greatest legacy.
    Well what about Minato sacrificing his soul for the village? Shouldn't that top everything. If it wasn't for him, the village wouldn't be around, and the will of fire would be obsolete.

  5. #25
    Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sheepland
    Posts
    527
    Yondaime definitely.
    Not only is he powerful he s a good guy. He sacrificed himself to save the village he loved.


    Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

  6. #26
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow v.2 View Post
    Well what about Minato sacrificing his soul for the village? Shouldn't that top everything. If it wasn't for him, the village wouldn't be around, and the will of fire would be obsolete.
    Well when he made the poll he said clearly dont make it just about power and skill but overall impact.

    Yes the 4th was amazing but he died young before he could do much comapred to the 1st Hokage whos actions transformerd the shinobi world into what it is today and laid down the very legacy of the will of Fire that he would pass on to Sarutobi to be the custodian of that legacy who passed it on to all the generations on down.

    To me that makes him the most influential Hokage in the history books his Mokutan ability is kinda reflection of this in that he is the base root from which the garden Konoha has blossomed and branched off to many generations.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  7. #27
    NEEDED DECK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,206
    XD These people have never lived... They are ficticious characters from a manga... *sigh*

    Anyway, I voted... Thumbs up Orochimaru

  8. #28
    logical fans slavkovski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well when he made the poll he said clearly dont make it just about power and skill but overall impact.

    Yes the 4th was amazing but he died young before he could do much comapred to the 1st Hokage whos actions transformerd the shinobi world into what it is today and laid down the very legacy of the will of Fire that he would pass on to Sarutobi to be the custodian of that legacy who passed it on to all the generations on down.

    To me that makes him the most influential Hokage in the history books his Mokutan ability is kinda reflection of this in that he is the base root from which the garden Konoha has blossomed and branched off to many generations.
    the 4th live shortly... i dont know what make him more influential than the 3rd hokage.. the 3rd hokage also die for protecting the village.. maybe minato legend are bigger than what his truly is, and he is blond and more handsome than anybody else...LOL
    but that's people choice..
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

  9. #29
    Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Zaragoza
    Posts
    2,249
    Minato was the greatest ninja ever

  10. #30
    Disciple of Pizza gilskill09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    138
    the 4th


    i can reply wooot tnx hand banana and shikamaru-sensei

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •